Potato Protein Has An Essential Amino Acid Content Similar To Human Skeletal Muscle

BTD

A little late to the party here, but oh well. I love potatoes. I grew up eating them almost every single day out in the rural countryside of southwest Virginia, homegrown from the garden during the summers, and I've never had any issues. They are the one food, to me, that I can rely on (asides from meat) to not cause any digestive/lingering (if anything, they aid in digestion) issues when I eat them. My favorite method of cooking them is rubbing them with melted coconut oil and throwing them in the oven on 350 for an hour.

Cloudhands

A little late to the party here, but oh well. I love potatoes. I grew up eating them almost every single day out in the rural countryside of southwest Virginia, homegrown from the garden during the summers, and I've never had any issues. They are the one food, to me, that I can rely on (asides from meat) to not cause any digestive/lingering (if anything, they aid in digestion) issues when I eat them. My favorite method of cooking them is rubbing them with melted coconut oil and throwing them in the oven on 350 for an hour.
U peel em?

tara

Jorge, carlos, tara, moderator, Such, hamster, David, yerrag; if you're reading this, you may benefit from a laxative.
Thanks for the thought. :)

I'm working on the assumption that potatoes, like many foods, suit some people in some proportions, better than others.
For me they seem to be good food sometimes as part of a mixed meal. But it's possible to overdo it.
Some people are sensitive to nightshades or starches and might do better without.