Potato Juice

kettlebell

Hi Everyone,

I am going to make some potato juice and have seen everyone recommending a centrifugal juicer. Why not a masticating juicer?

A masticating juicer (A VERY good one) is all I have and surely it will extract the juice just as well as the centrifugal. I have juiced a lot of things in the past - Fruit, veg, small children etc and it does an incredible job of separating the juice from the pulp (I the case of potatoes most of the starch).

I was going to try it tonight and juice a few potatoes and fry the juice until golden brown and eat with some salt.

Surely a masticating juicer will do the job?

Ray-Z

kettlebell said:
Hi Everyone,

I am going to make some potato juice and have seen everyone recommending a centrifugal juicer. Why not a masticating juicer?

A masticating juicer (A VERY good one) is all I have and surely it will extract the juice just as well as the centrifugal. I have juiced a lot of things in the past - Fruit, veg, small children etc and it does an incredible job of separating the juice from the pulp (I the case of potatoes most of the starch).

I was going to try it tonight and juice a few potatoes and fry the juice until golden brown and eat with some salt.

Kettlebell: Do you purchase conventionally farmed children or the pastured kind?

narouz

Ray-Z said:
kettlebell said:
Hi Everyone,

Kettlebell: Do you purchase conventionally farmed children or the pastured kind?

:shock: :lol:

jyb

In your opinion, what are pros and cons of a masticating juicer vs centrifugal juicer?

@kettlebell: do you have any juicer recommendation for here in the UK? There's a range of juicers and prices on Amazon.co.uk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals