Potato Juice With Added Sugar VS Whole Potatoes

Prosper

Starch replaced by equal amount of sugar or fructose.
Which one do you see as more peaty and why?

biggirlkisss

the potatoes have starch in them which breeds endotoxin if you eat the potato juice without the fiber and the starche you feel worse because the fiber protects you from the starch. It's best to have the potato soup on it's own.

achillea

We add mushrooms and a few green chilis to the potato soup. Eat it every night and for some reason it is always delicious.

achillea

Juice the potato, strain out the starch. Use the juice as the broth. As it heats, a white film will form on the surface which we skim with a fine strainer so even more starch is gone. Add whatever to it, ie mushrooms, chilis, soametimes some veggies. Salt to taste. We do 5lbs at a time and freeze it in serving sizes.

OP
Prosper

Prosper

Ah, allow me to elaborate on my question to make it more clear:

Case A:
1. Juice potatoes
2. Remove starch
3. Replace the starch with an equal amount of sucrose (amount of carbs remains unchanged)

Case A:
1. Juice potatoes
2. Remove starch
3. Replace the starch with an equal amount of fructose (amount of carbs remains unchanged)

Case C:
1. Eat a whole boiled potato

Which one would you prefer and why?

golder

Would anyone be kind enough to help me out. Obviously this is a very time intensive process, and I want to try to incorporate this infrequently as my digestion is gradually getting better. I was looking for a ready made solution and found this. Would this suffice? Pros/cons? If anyone could chime in absolutely anything that would be fantastic, thanks guys.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biotta-Org...8&qid=1540056262&sr=8-1&keywords=potato+juice

michael94

Would anyone be kind enough to help me out. Obviously this is a very time intensive process, and I want to try to incorporate this infrequently as my digestion is gradually getting better. I was looking for a ready made solution and found this. Would this suffice? Pros/cons? If anyone could chime in absolutely anything that would be fantastic, thanks guys.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biotta-Org...8&qid=1540056262&sr=8-1&keywords=potato+juice
looks good I had their beet juice before they have agood reputation. Hard to find all of their produc in the u.s. tho

golder

Thanks mate. Presumably this is juiced from skinless potatoes? Do you think the starch has been adequately extracted?

Presumably it’s in the finished state and all there’s left to do is lightly cook it in a pan like scrambled egg?