Potassium Excess From Fruits?

Peatit

Hi,

I've posted elsewhere that I am wondering if dietary potassium (from fruits for example) could slow the heart the same way a potassium bicarbonate supplement would?
I'm asking because I take NDT since june '15, all my symptoms have been improving (exzema and cold extremities) but my HR is still low (around 60-70).
According to CRON-O-Meter, my potassium intake is around 4500 mg/day.
Thanks.

CoolTweetPete

Interesting. What brand of NDT do you use? I am curious about this question as well.

I saw no increase in HR while using a synthetic, Novotiral. I switched to Haidut's TyroMax in December and it has consistently increased my pulse.

EIRE24

Interesting. What brand of NDT do you use? I am curious about this question as well.

I saw no increase in HR while using a synthetic, Novotiral. I switched to Haidut's TyroMax in December and it has consistently increased my pulse.

What quantities of T3/T4 is in haduits tyromax?

CoolTweetPete

What quantities of T3/T4 is in haduits tyromax?

It is NDT, so it does not include exact measurements (since it's actual animal thyroid tissue it includes other molecules like calcitonin, T2, and others) because they are unknown, but 24 drops is equivalent to a grain of 3x strength NDT according to the label.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals