Post Your Urea Success Stories

yerrag

So I got my USP urea a week ago. I was able to get a much cheaper source, from www.rpicorp.com. One 500g bottle cost me only $25 plus $17 shipping to a US address =$42. Costs about 40% of what sold at Health Natura or at LifeGiving Store. It makes sense to buy from RPI only if you're using large quantities, which in my case that 500g lasts only 17 days at 3x10g/day.
RPI only sells to research labs and the like. I ordered 3 of it and I must have flown above radar range. After a few polite email exchanges, my order was cancelled.

But not a bummer. I found another source that is cheaper: www.laballey.com. I'll probably buy 2.5kg worth of the ACS grade. It won't even last me 3 months at the 30g daily rate I've been using it. It costs $72 and it doesn't charge an arm and leg for shipping too.

We'll see if they're just as strict as RPI.

p.s. Btw it's not so difficult to drink anymore. I used to drink coco water to chase down the taste after drinking it. But now I've gotten used to it. I put about 10 g in about 150g of water, mix it, and drink it.

yerrag

So I got my USP urea a week ago. I was able to get a much cheaper source, from www.rpicorp.com. One 500g bottle cost me only $25 plus $17 shipping to a US address =$42. Costs about 40% of what sold at Health Natura or at LifeGiving Store. It makes sense to buy from RPI only if you're using large quantities, which in my case that 500g lasts only 17 days at 3x10g/day.n

Anyway, I'm having good results with it now, which was opposite my impressions from my last post from 2 months ago.

A few days ago, I was urinating a lot, every 1.5 hr during the day and every 2 hours at night. I'm almost sure it was from taking taking proteolytic enzymes (to lyse plaque) which released plenty of immune complexes that further accumulated in my kidneys and caused a lot of inflammation and higher blood pressure. I stopped the proteolytic enzymes after 2 weeks of use on Dec 8.

I was having terrible sleep as a result, but on Dec 18 I began to take 3 x10g orally of urea, and my urination frequency and sleep has improved. My urine was also much less foamy. My guess is that the urea was effective in breaking up the immune complexes which were accumulating in my kidneys' glomerulus or nephrons. There was very slight lowering of blood pressure, but I still have to keep taking it to be sure there is a trend.

I didn't want to be too detailed, but I was also taking chlorine dioxide and astragalus orally, and I was gargling 4x a day with an iodine mouthwash (due to my having periodontal issues which I'm working on stopping from recurring).

I have about 13 days of my stock of urea to use, so I'd have to figure out the best protocol and scheduling to use. I was concerned of a bad reaction if I were to use chlorine dioxide and urea on the same day, but today my research tells me it's safe (Iwas initially concerned that there might some reaction but those fears were found to be unfounded).

Will check back in 2 weeks. I'll also order about 3 more bottles of the 500g urea so I'll have another 6 weeks of using it. Hope they arrive before my current stock runs out.
Okay, so I've been on 3x10g urea taken with water, taken about hallf an hour after each meal.

It lowered my urination frequency, so I'm able to go out and head back from an errand without needing to take a bathroob break. I'd urinate once every 3 hours instead of every hour. At night, I'm waking up 1-2x to urinate, instead of 3-4x.

The foaming initially changed - from small foams that resermble beer head, to larger foams, and occasionally there would be little foaming. My blood pressure dropped as well. But the foaminess would come back after 4 days, and my bp would increase as well, although the frequency of urination would increase, it would not be as bad. I think it could be the urea digging deeper into the interstitial spaces within my endothelial walls in blood vessels, and exposing more immune complexes in inner layers of plaque between the intima and the media layers of the endothelial lining. This could account for the recurrence of foaming. The foaming, I believe, is the result of albumin becoming oxidized as albumin acts as an antioxidant to counter the oxidative stress of inflammation resulting from autoimmunity response to the immune complexes.

I think it is helpful that I'm using urea instead of proteolytic enzymes. Urea has a gentle action in lysing plaque. The systemic enzymes I used before breaks down whole structures that form plaque, and end up being very disruptive- releasing many substances that cause an overwhelming response by the immune system, and the inflammatory effects produce oxidative stress, and this is manifested in increased blood pressure. Urea seems to limit its action on breaking down immune complex within its reach, exposed by the earlier action of systemic enzymes. So, it seems to me that I can continue with use of urea, until such time that foaming ceases, which would indicate there are no more exposed immune complexes in the plaque in my blood vessels. I expect that along with this, my blood pressure will decrease.

At this point, I can resume a limited time usage of systemic enzymes, to once again disrupt the plaque structure, to expose previously unexposed immune complexes buried within the plaque. I would continue using urea through this, and even when I stop enzyme intake- to allow urea to work on exposed immune complexes.

Throughout this time, I'm taking in chlorine dioxide as it seems to kill the bacteria embedded in the immune complexes as it gets released from the immune complex through the action of urea. Countering the bacteria and neutralizing it thru use of chlorine dioxide keeps the immune system from having to act, and keeps my body from being drained by its corrective responses, which is energy wasted.

I had a serendipitous moment today. I cut my finger and it was a small wound. But it bled profusely and I would have blacked out if I were of lesser constitution, as had happened to me years back. But I got my urea crystals and applied it on the wound, and to my surprise it did nothing to stem the flow of blood. I then went to my first aid kit, got hold of a square bandage and wrapped it around the wound, and taped over it. I was surprised at the rate of blood flowing out, and I realized it must be the urea I have been taking. It wasn't for lack of CoQ10 or lack of vitamin k2 for sure. I've never bruised easily and i've never had a nose bleed, and my wound heals pretty quickly. I've never been diabetic myself, and I've recently restored my blood sugar control to optimal.

I think it's just that I'm not used to seeing blood flow out that profusely. Perhaps the urea is also an anticoagulant just like aspirin, or maybe it was that the urea and the enzymes I've taken have been removing enough plaque such that blood can flow to the site of a wound more quickly.

Last edited:

yerrag

I had a serendipitous moment today. I cut my finger and it was a small wound. But it bled profusely and I would have blacked out if I were of lesser constitution, as had happened to me years back. But I got my urea crystals and applied it on the wound, and to my surprise it did nothing to stem the flow of blood. I then went to my first aid kit, got hold of a square bandage and wrapped it around the wound, and taped over it. I was surprised at the rate of blood flowing out, and I realized it must be the urea I have been taking. It wasn't for lack of CoQ10 or lack of vitamin k2 for sure. I've never bruised easily and i've never had a nose bleed, and my wound heals pretty quickly. I've never been diabetic myself, and I've recently restored my blood sugar control to optimal.

I think it's just that I'm not used to seeing blood flow out that profusely. Perhaps the urea is also an anticoagulant just like aspirin, or maybe it was that the urea and the enzymes I've taken have been removing enough plaque such that blood can flow to the site of a wound more quickly.
I looked at the cut on my finger and it was a huge cut actually. So it has nothing to do with my intake of urea that it bled profusely. Forget what I said about it.

Mossy

I’ve searched through several threads on urea, but I can’t see that anyone has taken this orally apart from mixing it into a liquid first. Is there an advantage to mixing it in a liquid first, versus putting the prills into capsules, does anyone know?

yerrag

I'd say it's impractical to put in capsules as you'd need to swallow a lot of pills. A dose of 30grams that I took would require me to swallow a lot of large pills, not to mention the hassle of putting it in the capsules.

But if that weren't an issue, perhaps I would be able to find out if there's an advantage to the urea going past the stomach acid in a capsule unaltered by the acid, assuming it can be altered by the stomach acid.

Mossy

I'd say it's impractical to put in capsules as you'd need to swallow a lot of pills. A dose of 30grams that I took would require me to swallow a lot of large pills, not to mention the hassle of putting it in the capsules.

But if that weren't an issue, perhaps I would be able to find out if there's an advantage to the urea going past the stomach acid in a capsule unaltered by the acid, assuming it can be altered by the stomach acid.
For larger doses, I think you’re right about the impracticality. I just opened my bottle for the first time and measured 5g worth of prills, which would probably just be doable. Any more and you have a tedious task on your hands.

My main goal in using capsules is to avoid the taste, but maybe there is something to your comment of avoiding stomach acid.

yerrag

After a while, the taste you can get used to. At your dosage, even easier. But that's my experience.

Mossy

After a while, the taste you can get used to. At your dosage, even easier. But that's my experience.
Ok, good to know. Thank you.

yerrag

You're welcome Ecstatic!

My order of urea ran into a snag with my forwarder. After shipping my first shipment of 500g to me, they now refuse a 2.5kg shipment, telling me there's a label with hazardous markings on it. Sent them a safety data sheet that says there's nothing hazardous about it, yet they insist the shipping label says hazardous. So Im asking the forwarder to send me a photo of the label. Will see if they'll help me on this.

Laballey tells me that if it were a hazardous chemical, they would charge me an additional $35 Hazmat charge. I think this is a case of mislabelling. I'll find out soon enough.

Nitty nitty.

Mossy

I requested a COA from the seller of the urea, ACS grade, that I've purchased and this is what was supplied. This does not seem as in-depth as others, but maybe it will make sense to those in the know:
UREA COA.jpg

tankasnowgod

Urea has been used successfully to lose water weight in Ascites, in doses ranging from 30-90g a day-

While smaller studies, both used Urea in courses.

For example, in the second one, a woman was given 30g a day for six days, and lost 3kg over those days. Then, she was given a course of 60g over three days, and lost 4kg.

Using something to mask the flavor can help you get it down, but I find this idea of doing courses or rounds a good idea. Even masked, it still tastes a bit foul. If you know that it's only for something like 3-7 days at a time, it can make it easier to get through.

tankasnowgod

Another interesting Urea study....... Supplemental Urea apparently helps with nitrogen balance on a low protein diet-

fever257

I've taken Urea somewhere between 5-10 times.

I started with smaller doses, orally, 30g, 60g, and then 120g, which is the dose I used most. The latter(megadose) is what Ray recommends for liver cancer. I have huge issues with my liver and felt I needed it, so I wasn't afraid to take this much. It's extremely safe in large amounts.

It is the most vile / even painful things I've ever consumed. TUDCA and Cascara are second and third.

It gave me massive headaches and made me extremely thirsty, but afterwards, gave me more energy and better functioning overall. It cleared up the bags under my eyes for a little while - mine come from liver issues.

I used this kind: Amazon product ASIN B00I31U9P4View: https://www.amazon.com/RPI-Crystalline-UltraPure-Culture-Denaturing/dp/B00I31U9P4/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=urea&qid=1620277171&rnid=2941120011&s=industrial&sr=1-11

If you have any questions, let me know.

tankasnowgod

It is the most vile / even painful things I've ever consumed. TUDCA and Cascara are second and third.

It certainly can be. The first time I tried it, I gagged, and that is rare. It put me off from trying it again for quite a while.

Later, tried it with juice and more water, and it wasn't as bad. Still never "pleasant" in any way.

I started mixing it with Gatorade powder recently, and that's been okay. I might try and add some more sugar to mask the flavor more.

But I'm not the first to think of this....

I was thinking of something like "Gatorade! Now with Urea!" but UreaAide has totally gotten there first. I like how this Dr. Barry is trying to make the #UreaAideChallenge happen-

View: https://twitter.com/KidneyAide/status/1382762072925147136

Pretty new twitter account, too. Maybe everyone is getting interested in drinking Urea suddenly?

tankasnowgod

Another interesting paper on Urea relieving water intoxication-

Abstract​

The efficacy of oral urea in producing a sufficiently high osmotic diuresis was tested in seven patients with the syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone. In all patients urea corrected the hyponatraemia despite a normal fluid intake. Five patients were controlled (serum sodium concentration ≥128 mmol(mEq)/1) with a dose of 30 g urea daily, and two with 60 g daily. The patients who needed 30 g drank 1-21 of fluid daily, while those who needed 60 g drank up to 31 per day. No major side effects were noted, even after treatment periods of up to 270 days. These findings suggest that urea is a safe and efficacious treatment of the syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone.

I'm getting why Urea seems so "hit or miss" now. A fairly large dose (30g) seems needed for noticeable effects, and that efficacy seems to depend on both liquid and protein intake. Even if that 30g dose is taken without accounting for liquids, the effects might not be noticeable.

I think I'm starting to understand why 90-120g can seem to have such dramatic effects, if you can take that much in a day, as that would override any issues with fluid intake and/or lowish protein.

tankasnowgod

A couple more interesting studies.

This one shows that rats on a "Cafeteria Diet" got obese, and started synthesizing and excreting less Urea-

And this observational study shows that obese folks have less urea (on average) than their non-obese conterparts-

I've got some more Urea on the way, and will be experimenting with the higher dosages (the 90-120g a day).

yerrag

A couple more interesting studies.

This one shows that rats on a "Cafeteria Diet" got obese, and started synthesizing and excreting less Urea-

And this observational study shows that obese folks have less urea (on average) than their non-obese conterparts-

I've got some more Urea on the way, and will be experimenting with the higher dosages (the 90-120g a day).
I got 2.5kg from Lab Alley but I haven't started using it. I was planning on using it to deal with immune complexes I suspect to have accumulated in my kidneys, but now realize I have no kidney problem.

What is your goal in using urea? I may still find a use for my urea after all.

tankasnowgod

I got 2.5kg from Lab Alley but I haven't started using it. I was planning on using it to deal with immune complexes I suspect to have accumulated in my kidneys, but now realize I have no kidney problem.

What is your goal in using urea? I may still find a use for my urea after all.

I'm going to try the higher doses (60-90-120g a day) to see if I've been dealing with extra water weight. I suspect I have, and thinking that protein and water intake might have prevented me from seeing "outward results" in the past. I suspect 120g would likely lower water weight, even irrespective of both, based on some of the studies I've posted in this thread on ascites. There is also theLaw's testimonial from earlier in this thread that 120g eliminated belly fat seemingly overnight.

yerrag

I'm going to try the higher doses (60-90-120g a day) to see if I've been dealing with extra water weight. I suspect I have, and thinking that protein and water intake might have prevented me from seeing "outward results" in the past. I suspect 120g would likely lower water weight, even irrespective of both, based on some of the studies I've posted in this thread on ascites. There is also theLaw's testimonial from earlier in this thread that 120g eliminated belly fat seemingly overnight.
Thanks. I look forward to seeing you find success in losing some of the weight you have by losing some water content. Do you know where the extra water is? Is it inside the cell, or is it in the interstitial spaces in the ECF? I don't know how urea does the trick though. Do you? I don't think we know the mechanism involved though. It's all empirical.