Post Your Urea Success Stories

rei

I tried a callus cream with urea and silk extract, and i found it very effective. But i don't know if it was the urea or silk (or both) doing it. I never use normal moiturizers etc. because i don't find any benefit from them, but this was clearly very hydrating and softening.

I believe urea is very effective at carrying topicals into skin, cosmetic or medical.

boris

Interesting observation from a few days ago. A big exhaustion made me clumsy and I hit my forehead on a door :rolleyes:. I immediately put some ice on it, but I felt it freezing my brain and I thought „that can‘t be good“ so I stopped.
Later a bump developed that looked like this:

c0110438-800px-wm.jpg

I put a light solution of urea in water on it to at least help heal the bruise. To my surprise I woke up to the bump basically completely gone. Shrunk by like 98%. I remember when I had a bump like that as a kid it stayed pretty big for at least a few days.

I can‘t say if it was the fact that I iced it immediately or the urea (the bump still developed after the ice). I‘ll definitely try it out again, hopefully not on myself ;).

Inaut

I recall reading somebody's post about using a 40% topical of urea on the scalp like shampoo. Does this benefit the scalp (and hair loss) or is it damaging? I never received a response back from the OP

Light

Okay, inspired by this thread (and the 950+ grams of Urea I still have), I decided to do a little experiment. I have a couple old scars, so I got a big bandage, put a little coconut oil on it, and put a decent amount of Urea crystals on it. I'll leave it for a while, and update on any improvements. The crystals seem to start to dissolve into the skin on contact. Not sure if the CO is really necessary, I just thought it would hold the crystals in place (and it did do a pretty good job).

Oh, also tatsted a few crystals. Actually, at least in a small dose, it was basically neutral to bitter. No exactly pleasant..... but pretty far from vile.
Any results with urea on scars?

yerrag

I started yesterday drinking urea after getting my order from Health Natura.

I had misgivings about the heavy metal content, which kept me from ordering and taking urea internally, but Health Natura's urea is the best urea for the price. Unlike Life Giving Store, it was willing to provide buyers with the Certificate of Assay, which amounts to 20ppm heavy metals.

Yesterday, 1 took 5, then 10, then 15grams of it dissolved in water. Today, I took 10g portions for each meal (breakfast and lunch) and am about to take another portion after dinner. Each time I took it, I'd chase it down with coconut water. It was easy to do, as it's the aftertaste I don't like and chasing it down with coconut water or any juice will take away the unpleasantness of it.

Anyway, the reason I took it it was to test my hypothesis that urea would dissolve immune complexes deposited in my kidneys' nephrons. These have been a pain in the neck, as they cause an immune reaction that involves inflammation and oxidative stress and some tissue destruction, and as a result serum albumin is being used as an antioxidant to counter the oxidative stress involved. This uses up my serum albumin, which causes it to attract less sodium, and with less sodium, less water is osmotically drawn to plasma, leading to lower plasma volume, and less blood volume. With less blood volume, my body has to compensate by increasing my blood pressure. In short then, I'm taking urea to see if it can lower my blood pressure.

Why urea, you ask? It's just a hunch. I've read about a use of urea in labs where they use urea to separate immune complexes into the antigen and the antibody. So I thought that maybe if I took urea, it would also break apart the immune complexes deposited in my kidneys. Also, I've wondered why when I fasted, my blood pressure would drop. Maybe it happens because in a fast that's longer than a day, I'd have to rely on the breakdown of amino acids to convert them to sugar. In the process, there would be ammonia produced and urea may also be produced. So I'm thinking maybe this urea is acting on the immune complexes and breaking them down, and that this is leading to lower blood pressure as well.

Confirmation was quick. I saw a significant drop in blood pressure. Right before the urea therapy, my blood pressure was 208/138. A day later, after 5 portions of urea taken, my blood pressure is 194/123.

Note that I was taking urea as well as vitamin C, taking as much as 4000mg a day in 500mg portions and in between meals. Prior to taking urea, I had a weak of taking copper complexes (copper acetate followed by copper aspirinate) as copper turns ascorbic acid (AA) into its oxidized form DHAA so that DHAA can enter cells easily to turn back into AA in cells. I was taking AA to boost my antioxidant stores so that I can conserve my albumin, to allow it to build up leading to higher blood volume.

I'll continue to use this protocol for the coming days to see how far I can go with lowering my blood pressure. 194/123 is still very high. So there's miles and miles to go...

OP
ecstatichamster

I had misgivings about the heavy metal content, which kept me from ordering and taking urea internally, but Health Natura's urea is the best urea for the price. Unlike Life Giving Store, it was willing to provide buyers with the Certificate of Assay, which amounts to 20ppm heavy metals.

Yesterday, 1 took 5, then 10, then 15grams of it dissolved in water. Today, I took 10g portions for each meal (breakfast and lunch) and am about to take another portion after dinner. Each time I took it, I'd chase it down with coconut water. It was easy to do, as it's the aftertaste I don't like and chasing it down with coconut water or any juice will take away the unpleasantness of it.

Anyway, the reason I took it it was to test my hypothesis that urea would dissolve immune complexes deposited in my kidneys' nephrons. These have been a pain in the neck, as they cause an immune reaction that involves inflammation and oxidative stress and some tissue destruction, and as a result serum albumin is being used as an antioxidant to counter the oxidative stress involved. This uses up my serum albumin, which causes it to attract less sodium, and with less sodium, less water is osmotically drawn to plasma, leading to lower plasma volume, and less blood volume. With less blood volume, my body has to compensate by increasing my blood pressure. In short then, I'm taking urea to see if it can lower my blood pressure.

Why urea, you ask? It's just a hunch. I've read about a use of urea in labs where they use urea to separate immune complexes into the antigen and the antibody. So I thought that maybe if I took urea, it would also break apart the immune complexes deposited in my kidneys. Also, I've wondered why when I fasted, my blood pressure would drop. Maybe it happens because in a fast that's longer than a day, I'd have to rely on the breakdown of amino acids to convert them to sugar. In the process, there would be ammonia produced and urea may also be produced. So I'm thinking maybe this urea is acting on the immune complexes and breaking them down, and that this is leading to lower blood pressure as well.

Confirmation was quick. I saw a significant drop in blood pressure. Right before the urea therapy, my blood pressure was 208/138. A day later, after 5 portions of urea taken, my blood pressure is 194/123.

Note that I was taking urea as well as vitamin C, taking as much as 4000mg a day in 500mg portions and in between meals. Prior to taking urea, I had a weak of taking copper complexes (copper acetate followed by copper aspirinate) as copper turns ascorbic acid (AA) into its oxidized form DHAA so that DHAA can enter cells easily to turn back into AA in cells. I was taking AA to boost my antioxidant stores so that I can conserve my albumin, to allow it to build up leading to higher blood volume.

I'll continue to use this protocol for the coming days to see how far I can go with lowering my blood pressure. 194/123 is still very high. So there's miles and miles to go...

very encouraging. Eager to hear ongoing observations.

Hi @yerrag, I am not sure why you said we would not provide a COA. Anyone who asks we will provide one on request with no issue in doing so.

For future reference I have attached the COA for Urea.
Urea.png

yerrag

Correction: 10 ppm

Hi @yerrag, I am not sure why you said we would not provide a COA. Anyone who asks we will provide one on request with no issue in doing so.

For future reference I have attached the COA for Urea.View attachment 19706

In your comments and suggestions thread last May, I inquired about it and didn't get a reply from you:
Suggestions, Comments, Requests, Etc

But maybe I should have emailed you directly instead.

yerrag

Please accept my sincere apologies, I missed that. For immediate reply email is the best.
Apologies accepted. And I'll be sure to use email and I should have used that option or bumped the thread to get your attention to what you may have missed. Sorry for not being a little more insistent.

SQu

Okay I buzzed my hair and it has been 3 months since. I dropped all shampoos, soaps etc.

I only use urea cream, isotretinoin cream and miconazole cream.

I started to use %40 Urea cream on my scalp almost everyday. It's easy when your hair is short. Harder when it gets longer.

First of all it reduced oiliness and itch on my scalp. It's not drying it's moisturizing. I think that's the solution of oily hair moisturizing it not drying.

Second, my hair really grows fast. This is a great improvement for me because since my hair loss started it grows really slow. 3 months since buzzed it's now pre-buzzed size (omg).

You can use %40 Urea as a shampoo. It will clean your hair just like shampoo without foam.
Interesting - just dissolved in water? It's going to be like sticky water but I'll give it a try! How long do you leave it on? I have tried spraying urea with b3, and caffeine, on my scalp, the idea being to leave it on, but it's not a pleasant texture to leave on for long.

I'm putting 10% urea into homemade skin creams that also have 20% glycerin. It's also a bit sticky (from the glycerin) but quite tolerable, not unpleasant, and so far is working the best of all my experiments for moisturising skin. Which have been many.

hiconscience

Hi all so what would everyone suggest health natura or life giving or another brand. I would like to use it internally and externally also where do you buy caffeine powder?
@SQu

@yerrag Life giving has less lead/heavy metals than health natura?

Last edited:

yerrag

Hi all so what would everyone suggest health natura or life giving or another brand. I would like to use it internally and externally also where do you buy caffeine powder?
@SQu

I think that it makes no difference whether you buy your lifegiving store or health nature as they both are usp and have COA's that have equal heavy metal contamination at 10 ppm. There are usp grades being sold but don't have COA's and you don't get the assurance of low heavy metals. Even at 10ppm heavy metals, it is still high but grades such AR (analytical reagent) grades are way more expensive. Just hope that the usage is for a limited period of time (as in oral urea therapy) or for the ocassional need as when you use the urea to heal a wound.

As for caffeine powder, you can buy it from bulksupplements.

Last edited:

yerrag

very encouraging. Eager to hear ongoing observations.

I've taken the urea orally for 5 days at 4 x10g/day. It's about to run out and I had to stop to save some for topical uses. Meanwhile I placed an order for 500g so that I could do another set of oral intake therapy in the near future at high dosage and a longer time of a week.

The bad news is that at the current dosage I'm not seeing lowering blood pressure. My urination frequency and volume increased however, and I would be waking up more at night to urinate and I'd be thirsty when I wake up.

I noticed that the urine foam were larger and not like beer foam, which I think may indicate there is less protein (like albumin) in the urine. And when the urine is left in the bowl for a while to allow the foam to dissipate, I'm not seeing much strings of very small bubbles left on the surface, which may be a good thing. I'm hoping that it means the urea is breaking apart the immune complexes deposited in my kidney nephrons.

On the other hand, I'm experiencing more seborrheic dermatitis activity, where the spots would become more active, which to me indicates the urea is already somehow lysing off immune complexes off arterial plaque and the immune complexes are going to the capillaries lining the scalp. So, if urea is doing this I'd have to reconsider the use of urea for a while, as the release of immune complexes would also cause more deposition in my kidneys, and it would raise my blood pressure.

SQu

@SQu

I'm afraid I can't help much here. I order things like urea, caffeine and in fact all the things I use or take either through pharmacies or through local chemical suppliers. It takes quite a bit of looking, and checking the quality. But for urea I am not able to get a quality that is likely to be any better than yerrag says. I only use it topically for this reason, and also, urea has great effects on skin. If you do look into ordering from chemical companies you may find as I have, that a google search will not find what you want. Go onto their websites, they often have a searchable database of products and you can put together a list and then check out. They are not set up for the public and I'm not sure they want to sell to us, but I try anyway and have got quite a long way like this.

yerrag

I've taken the urea orally for 5 days at 4 x10g/day. It's about to run out and I had to stop to save some for topical uses. Meanwhile I placed an order for 500g so that I could do another set of oral intake therapy in the near future at high dosage and a longer time of a week.

The bad news is that at the current dosage I'm not seeing lowering blood pressure. My urination frequency and volume increased however, and I would be waking up more at night to urinate and I'd be thirsty when I wake up.

I noticed that the urine foam were larger and not like beer foam, which I think may indicate there is less protein (like albumin) in the urine. And when the urine is left in the bowl for a while to allow the foam to dissipate, I'm not seeing much strings of very small bubbles left on the surface, which may be a good thing. I'm hoping that it means the urea is breaking apart the immune complexes deposited in my kidney nephrons.

On the other hand, I'm experiencing more seborrheic dermatitis activity, where the spots would become more active, which to me indicates the urea is already somehow lysing off immune complexes off arterial plaque and the immune complexes are going to the capillaries lining the scalp. So, if urea is doing this I'd have to reconsider the use of urea for a while, as the release of immune complexes would also cause more deposition in my kidneys, and it would raise my blood pressure.

Just realized my issues detailed did not come from urea. So I would have to give urea another spin. But I'm out of it, have reordered but to save on shipping won't be here quickly. I'll probably try urine fasting in the meantime.

Here's what I discovered, which made me want to give urea another try: Why Animal Foods Should Be A Necessity And Not A Luxury

It has to do with eating pork prepared and cooked in a certain way.

yerrag

So I got my USP urea a week ago. I was able to get a much cheaper source, from www.rpicorp.com. One 500g bottle cost me only $25 plus $17 shipping to a US address =$42. Costs about 40% of what sold at Health Natura or at LifeGiving Store. It makes sense to buy from RPI only if you're using large quantities, which in my case that 500g lasts only 17 days at 3x10g/day.n

Anyway, I'm having good results with it now, which was opposite my impressions from my last post from 2 months ago.

A few days ago, I was urinating a lot, every 1.5 hr during the day and every 2 hours at night. I'm almost sure it was from taking taking proteolytic enzymes (to lyse plaque) which released plenty of immune complexes that further accumulated in my kidneys and caused a lot of inflammation and higher blood pressure. I stopped the proteolytic enzymes after 2 weeks of use on Dec 8.

I was having terrible sleep as a result, but on Dec 18 I began to take 3 x10g orally of urea, and my urination frequency and sleep has improved. My urine was also much less foamy. My guess is that the urea was effective in breaking up the immune complexes which were accumulating in my kidneys' glomerulus or nephrons. There was very slight lowering of blood pressure, but I still have to keep taking it to be sure there is a trend.

I didn't want to be too detailed, but I was also taking chlorine dioxide and astragalus orally, and I was gargling 4x a day with an iodine mouthwash (due to my having periodontal issues which I'm working on stopping from recurring).

I have about 13 days of my stock of urea to use, so I'd have to figure out the best protocol and scheduling to use. I was concerned of a bad reaction if I were to use chlorine dioxide and urea on the same day, but today my research tells me it's safe (Iwas initially concerned that there might some reaction but those fears were found to be unfounded).

Will check back in 2 weeks. I'll also order about 3 more bottles of the 500g urea so I'll have another 6 weeks of using it. Hope they arrive before my current stock runs out.

Last edited: