Post Your Urea Success Stories

yerrag

Dr. Peat says dosages as high as 120g per day are safe. There is no osmotic effect and the urea helps water in cells organize and structure better. Urea goes in and out of cells without osmotic effects.
This is one thing I ought to try. I should order a USP grade to test out the effects of oral intake. In a few days, I'll begin easing my way to sleeping on a CO2 bath. But since urea also has a CO2 component, I wonder how salutary the effect it has on the body. Still, given that urine already has urea, I have to ask what urea intake brings to the table that urine isn't.

yerrag

https://smile.amazon.com/RPI-Crysta...=UTF8&qid=1547640385&sr=8-2&keywords=urea+usp

This is USP grade, but its heavy metals (as Pb) is at .002%, or 20 ppm. Still high. This costs $41/kg, but still not usable as it faces the problem of lead contamination. Given that intake of urea could go as high as 120g/day, a lot of lead is going to be introduced into the body. Once again, sourcing of a low-lead product is needed.

Unless better grades of urea can be obtained, it certainly makes the practice of drinking one's own urine an idea worth considering.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

https://smile.amazon.com/RPI-Crysta...=UTF8&qid=1547640385&sr=8-2&keywords=urea+usp

This is USP grade, but its heavy metals (as Pb) is at .002%, or 20 ppm. Still high. This costs $41/kg, but still not usable as it faces the problem of lead contamination. Given that intake of urea could go as high as 120g/day, a lot of lead is going to be introduced into the body. Once again, sourcing of a low-lead product is needed.

Unless better grades of urea can be obtained, it certainly makes the practice of drinking one's own urine an idea worth considering.

Well, I don't think you can get the concentration of Urea from your own urine that you can from a supplement.

As alternative idea..... you could also try supplemental Ornithine. It's apparently the limiting factor in the Urea cycle. It also has the benefit of reducing blood ammonia levels. So, bit of a win/win there..... lower ammonia, higher urea. It may also be a good co-factor with supplemental Urea.

OP
ecstatichamster
I would use that urea product, just don't use 120g. That is an extreme dose for liver cancer patients. You could use 1g or 5g or 10g and still not get much lead really. It would be a start.

tankasnowgod

It's actually listed as "Heavy Metals (as Pb): ≤ 0.002 %" So, less than or equal to 20 ppm. That may just be the standard that they test to.

yerrag

Really? Cool. What's the setup look like?
The setup I have is the one Steve sells at Carbogenetics. I got it about a year and a half ago, but only got the chance now to get it set up. Most of the delay was due to my not knowing where to get my supply of food grade CO2, but now that I have my supply, it's a matter of finding the time the right time to do it with somebody to watch over me as I may find myself unable to react to any unforeseen mishap. Here is the instruction page on it:
Instructions on How to Setup CO2 Bath – Carbogenetics
BTW, @yerrag Dr. Peat said in an interview I heard that "vitamin K" has helped people lower pressure "100 points in a few days". He didn't say K2. I don't know why. FWIW
I heard that interview as well and I think that it may be a case that the person happened to be in a position where vitamin K was the final key that unlocked the door. Perhaps vitamin K is going to help, but it's just not the final key yet.
Well, I don't think you can get the concentration of Urea from your own urine that you can from a supplement.

As alternative idea..... you could also try supplemental Ornithine. It's apparently the limiting factor in the Urea cycle. It also has the benefit of reducing blood ammonia levels. So, bit of a win/win there..... lower ammonia, higher urea. It may also be a good co-factor with supplemental Urea.
I watched another video where the guy says that a day's worth of urine has about 25.5 g of urea. It may not be enough to cover 120g worth, but I don't know if I'm going to be needing that much to start with. Here's another video on drinking urine:

Ornithine may be something to consider, and I should look into it. I hope it won't be high in contaminants.

yerrag

I would use that urea product, just don't use 120g. That is an extreme dose for liver cancer patients. You could use 1g or 5g or 10g and still not get much lead really. It would be a start.
It would be a small matter if the urea ingestion were only very temporary, but if I had to take it for a few months, it would be a concern. Especially as I ramp up to an effective dosage. The thing is, I don't know how far I have to ramp up. To be safe, I'm forced to think of getting by with a low dose, but that may just not be one that is effective.
It's actually listed as "Heavy Metals (as Pb): ≤ 0.002 %" So, less than or equal to 20 ppm. That may just be the standard that they test to.
That's small consolation though. I still rely on a prayer and hoping it's much, much lower than 20 ppm. But then, when someone says he's top 20 in something, usually he is the 20th.

tankasnowgod

I watched another video where the guy says that a day's worth of urine has about 25.5 g of urea. It may not be enough to cover 120g worth, but I don't know if I'm going to be needing that much to start with.

Okay, fair. But on the flip side....... drinking a day's worth of urine?

yerrag

Okay, fair. But on the flip side....... drinking a day's worth of urine?
The Dave Murphy video had him saying he drinks 3/4 of a pint of urine everyday. So that could be a start. But as I go along and get used to it, I may be more open to drinking more. But I'm gonna tread lightly on this first, and get more research done on it as I get going.

yerrag

The setup I have is the one Steve sells at Carbogenetics. I got it about a year and a half ago, but only got the chance now to get it set up. Most of the delay was due to my not knowing where to get my supply of food grade CO2, but now that I have my supply, it's a matter of finding the time the right time to do it with somebody to watch over me as I may find myself unable to react to any unforeseen mishap. Here is the instruction page on it:
Instructions on How to Setup CO2 Bath – Carbogenetics

I heard that interview as well and I think that it may be a case that the person happened to be in a position where vitamin K was the final key that unlocked the door. Perhaps vitamin K is going to help, but it's just not the final key yet.

I watched another video where the guy says that a day's worth of urine has about 25.5 g of urea. It may not be enough to cover 120g worth, but I don't know if I'm going to be needing that much to start with. Here's another video on drinking urine:

Ornithine may be something to consider, and I should look into it. I hope it won't be high in contaminants.

From the video:

• Drink only morning urine.
  • Get the midstream urine.
  • Only drink urine that comes out from eating a non-animal protein diet and when not taking drugs.

OP
ecstatichamster

so the question is, where did that lead go???

I asked Dr. Peat about this issue last year in relation to a buddy who was a sniper by profession and exposed to a lot of heavy metals:

Hair picks up things from water and air, for example lead from gun smoke. If he hasn’t been exposed for a few months, then the short hair would give a clue to the amount that’s stored. Animal studies showed that chelation can increase metal toxicity to the brain and kidneys. Vitamin C and other acids in orange juice reduce the toxicity of mercury and allow it to be excreted safely. At least for some metals, coffee seems to have a similar effect.

OP
ecstatichamster
I am never going to drink my own urine (except if I had no other resort) but I am going to try urea.

tankasnowgod

I am never going to drink my own urine (except if I had no other resort) but I am going to try urea.

Agree.... have tested Urea again this week, and the taste isn't bad. I think I might have started off too much the first time. Tasting the crystals a couple times was fine. Used a bit as a mouthwash, no issue. I dissolved a gram in water, and drank it...... it wasn't bad, but I was starting to notice the bitterness. I did all this in water. I think in the interview, Peat even mentioned a teaspoon or tablespoon dissolved in a quart of water. Dillution might be really important. You can make a solution really saturated with Urea, which is great for topical, but may be an issue taste and digestion wise.

tankasnowgod

From the video:

• Drink only morning urine.
  • Get the midstream urine.
  • Only drink urine that comes out from eating a non-animal protein diet and when not taking drugs.

I am interested in how it goes for you..... but I am also disgusted.

I also think this picture Dan Wich posted in another Urea thread should be here as well...

Attachments

• kmud-150220-bear-grylls.jpg
    kmud-150220-bear-grylls.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 85

tankasnowgod

Okay..... I have managed to drink 10 grams or so of Urea dissolved in water. My method, dissolved it, sipped it, and when the taste got too bitter, chased it with OJ. I think I might try to get around 25-50 grams today, I am really interested in the normalizing cells function.

Also came across this thread. Interesting interaction of Urea and milk- Urea And Milk Interaction

Maggiemccall

Hello , Does anyone know a good supplier of UREA in the UK, the UK seems so backwards and limiting than the USA. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals