Post Your Favourite Pro-Metabolic Stack Here

youngsinatra

Hello everyone,

Would love to know, what your favourite pro-metabolic „stack“ is. Feel free to post anything that works for you, even if it is unusual maybe.

My favourite stack consists of 250mg B1 + 1000mg B3 + 100mg Magnesium + 200mg CoQ10. If extra boost is wanted I’ll add coffee and/or nicotine.
I usually take it after a big carb-rich meal.

PeatBull

I use asprin, methele blue, and vitamins A, D, and E.
Still have to try vitamins B but will do bloodtest first.
Im waiting for my progest-e and thyroid to arrive.
Aswell microdose lsd, powerfull ***t.
Carrot salad now and then, lot of fruits.

Jon2547

MB
microdose nicotine
iodine
caffeine
magnesium

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Inspiring! Tried microdosed L$D too for a while. Have to get my hands on some methylene blue in the future.

I forgot to mention biotin in my stack. It powerfully increases CO2 and prevents excessive glycolysis AFAIK. I use between 2.5 - 5mg a day. Biotin deficiency could cause the Warburg Effect so I am extra-careful.
I don‘t eat eggs anymore because they cause me rheumatic pain in my fingers, but they are the only real good biotin source.

Jon2547

Really cool stack. How much iodine are you taking? :)
Kinda hard to say. About once a week or so I put about three or four drops down of Lugols. It works quickly to raise my temp.

Jam

2x500mg Pau D'Arco morning + 1x500mg Olive Leaf extract afternoon + 1/2 ts Nigella Sativa extra strong oil evening + Swedish snus and espresso all day long + high carb = extremely dopaminergic, androgenic, anti-inflammatory and pro-metabolic stack.

Bad Linhat

If I may ask, how much lsd are you taking as a micro dose ?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

2x500mg Pau D'Arco morning + 1x500mg Olive Leaf extract afternoon + 1/2 ts Nigella Sativa extra strong oil evening + Swedish snus and espresso all day long + high carb = extremely dopaminergic, androgenic, anti-inflammatory and pro-metabolic stack.
Very interesting. Can you explain me the reason for the different compounds? All I know is that Pau D‘Arco raises the NAD/NADH ratio (at least I think so) and that olive leaf extract is a very potent anti-inflammatory compound.

What is the Nigella Sativa oil for? Would love to hear back from you! Thanks for sharing.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Kinda hard to say. About once a week or so I put about three or four drops down of Lugols. It works quickly to raise my temp.
Thanks. How much % does your Lugols have? I was always interested in iodine, but never tried Lugols. I‘d like to experiment with it via topical application some day.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

If I may ask, how much lsd are you taking as a micro dose ?
I cannot speak for @PeatBull but I personally used between 5-10 mcg and took it every 3 days to prevent tolerance. Really felt like I had a more clear awareness of reality (lower serotonin probably) even at that low concentrations. Sadly it made me pretty anxious often, which I am prone to, so I stopped using it.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Pro-metabolic as in which regard?
If it's to boost my temps, then aspirin and caffeine by far.
If it's for mood and cognition, then vitamin B1, aspirin, piracetam and pyrucet work wonders.
Kratom is also interesting every now and again.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Pro-metabolic as in which regard?
If it's to boost my temps, then aspirin and caffeine by far.
If it's for mood and cognition, then vitamin B1, aspirin, piracetam and pyrucet work wonders.
Kratom is also interesting every now and again.
I find that temperature and pulse correlate almost perfectly with my mood, libido and general wellbeing.

Haven‘t looked into piracetam, but I‘d speculate that it is a dopaminergic compound, or what is the desired effect of it?

Kratom is indeed interesting. I only took it twice and felt pretty calm with only subtile effects. I have read from some people, who reported that their chronic usage of Kratom led to low T.

Last edited:

Ficini

Daily:
Dissecated Thyroid 1 grain
Caffeine 300mg (estimated from coffee)
Mushrooms - 1-2 cups (for antiaromatase, antiseptic purposes)
If I need more heat / brain power:
Thiamine 100mg
Niacinamide 100mg
In case of something infectious
Riboflavin 100mg
Methylene Blue 1-5 mg

Sefton10

Personally, I'm trying to stay away from stacks of anything and sticking with food where I can. Warm milk and honey with an egg yolk feels very pro metabolic at the moment. Other than that, 1/2 tsp blackseed oil with honey on a morning and/or MB and magnesium carbonate in OJ for a nice boost.

Coincidentally, I came across this old thread earlier. Lots of good suggestions in there NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All

2x500mg Pau D'Arco morning

Do you think this is a good (maybe more 'natural') alternative to MB, Jam?

Jam

Personally, I'm trying to stay away from stacks of anything and sticking with food where I can. Warm milk and honey with an egg yolk feels very pro metabolic at the moment. Other than that, 1/2 tsp blackseed oil with honey on a morning and/or MB and magnesium carbonate in OJ for a nice boost.

Coincidentally, I came across this old thread earlier. Lots of good suggestions in there NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All

Do you think this is a good (maybe more 'natural') alternative to MB, Jam?
For me, Pau D'Arco > MB, hands down. Then again, I don't think that one can fully substitute for the other, even though they have some similarities. That it's a natural substance vs. a man-made chemical is definitely a bonus.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Haven‘t looked into piracetam, but I‘d speculate that it is a dopaminergic compound, or what is the desired effect of it?
I use only 100mg sublingually relatively infrequently haha. That dose sublingually works better than larger doses orally for me. The main reason why I use it is because it enhances cellular function and glucose oxidation, which in itself will have pro-dopamine, pro-cognitive effects. There are many other benefits to it, but that's mainly why I use it.
Kratom is indeed interesting. I only took it twice and felt pretty calm with only subtile effects. I have read from some people, who reported that their chronic usage of Kratom led to low T.
Oh for sure. It can increase prolactin and since it has opioid like effects, both of these can lower T. So it's definitely not something I would use every day. At most x2 a week, but when I used it, it was only once a week.

Jon2547

Replying to @Hans, I did aniracetam many years ago and it lead to egregious anhedonia. Not sure if I've ever recovered from it.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Replying to @Hans, I did aniracetam many years ago and it lead to egregious anhedonia. Not sure if I've ever recovered from it.
Sorry to hear man. These modified versions of piracetam all have different or additional effects to piracetam. How much did you use?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals