Post PUSH BACK

OP
LA

LA

AllisonWilliamsreporter-hubbySamCoutts+babyboy2019.jpg

Birdie

Florida Appeals Court Reinstates Governor DeSantis’ Ban Against Mask Mandates in Schools, Parental Choice Affirmed by Decision​

A Florida appeals court has ruled that Governor Ron DeSantis’ pro-choice school mask policy will be reinstated, and put a stay against a previous activist judge who attempted to block the executive order. This is a freedom win for parents in Florida who will now have the option of having their kids wear masks or not depending on their individual choice.

OP
LA

LA

Florida Appeals Court Reinstates Governor DeSantis’ Ban Against Mask Mandates in Schools, Parental Choice Affirmed by Decision​

A Florida appeals court has ruled that Governor Ron DeSantis’ pro-choice school mask policy will be reinstated, and put a stay against a previous activist judge who attempted to block the executive order. This is a freedom win for parents in Florida who will now have the option of having their kids wear masks or not depending on their individual choice.
Good News @Birdie Thank you for the heads-up!

Lollipop2

Florida Appeals Court Reinstates Governor DeSantis’ Ban Against Mask Mandates in Schools, Parental Choice Affirmed by Decision

Love it. South Dakota Governor has said she will sue Biden over vaccine mandates. Texas, Florida, Arizona, South Dakota, Montana are on the right (correct) side of this craziness.

Birdie

Lollipop2

Then there is this. I didn't think of it.

Biden’s speech and mandates are an open call to the very thing I said right after the election, Civil War. He’s trying radicalize the unvaxxed to become violent. To push back at the bully pushing them.

Quietly Say "No" To Joe Biden's Call For Civil War
Precisely.

OP
LA

LA

Then there is this. I didn't think of it.
Biden’s speech and mandates are an open call to the very thing I said right after the election, Civil War. He’s trying radicalize the unvaxxed to become violent. To push back at the bully pushing them.
Quietly Say "No" To Joe Biden's Call For Civil War
Yes, I agree that is what the demented one is being directed to do in order to justify mass murder since mandatory vaccines are not fast enough

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals