Post photo of your Cov-19 vax passport? Can paypal/Cash app you a contribution

SOMO

To those of you that got vax, I'd appreciate seeing the documentation the doctor/hospital gave you. I've yet to see it and my curiosity is becoming too much to bare. Please upload a .bmp or high-def .jpg or .png.

If you don't feel comfortable revealing your name or something (you can redact it in photoshop) just try not to go over any of the "official text".

Perry Staltic

Here's what the real deal looks like so you can know if someone posts a fake card. That would be like trying to pass off a fake baseball card as real. Sick.

2245091124.jpg

Makrosky

In EU it is much more difficult. It is a PDF with your name on it (malintentioned people can edit it) but a QR code that is a long key that contains your name and is signed with the private key of the health administration. So we are safe, it can't be forged.

Makrosky

Unless someone has access to the private key but that is highly unlikely isn't it? They can be revoked anyway.

Callmestar

Here's what the real deal looks like so you can know if someone posts a fake card. That would be like trying to pass off a fake baseball card as real. Sick.

2245091124.jpg

Luckily the CDC/American Government are dumb enough to just use this. In the UK it's a QR code on a national health service app linked to your health record.

Julles

Jews also need papers to move freely in NAZI Germany.

L

Lord Cola

2245091124.jpg
Wise of them to leave room for 3rd and 4th doses.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Tries eBay today and I could see the adverts photo but the ad
Maybe post the backside of the card also.
This, the front side is not sthe passport just front side will set off alarm bells cfds
Luckily the CDC/American Government are dumb enough to just use this. In the UK it's a QR code on a national health service app linked to your health record.

Is there a back side to this form? I’m assuming the form is filled by a nurse/PA?

InChristAlone

I've seen people post the card on instagram stories like a badge of honor or something. I'm like have you even read a history book?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom