Post Media Misinformation and Lies Here

Z

Zsazsa

View: https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1521808110096203776

0.13.jpg

“After a battery of testing, my friend was diagnosed with pancreatitis. But it was easier for the hospital bureaucracy to register the admission as a COVID case.”

“According to WebMD, a “huge number” of frontline hospital workers have also chosen not to get the vaccine. Indeed, various news reports, from California to New York, confirm that up to 40 percent of health care workers have decided the risks of the vaccines outweigh the benefits.”

“The nurse told me that she had gotten both vaccines but she was feeling worried: “Two thirds of my patients are fully vaccinated,” she said.”

“This means that anyone coming into an American hospital who has only had one dose, or who has had both vaccines but had the second one less than two weeks prior, will likely be counted as “unvaccinated.”

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

BBC Panorama Global warming documentary made a ‘number’ of false claims. (In line with the acceptable narrative) BBC didn’t report on the judgement.

1652289859400.png

OP
P

Peatness

A lab for brain washing - they create misinformation in order to prevent misinformation??????

Listen to the discussion about the lab on the UK Columns news

UK Column News - 11th May 2022 start @ 46:47

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

DF914612-7016-4BB3-81D1-F974145AA60B.png

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

Coincidently - "Taping for “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” has stopped until “further notice” as the talk show host is “experiencing symptoms consistent with a recurrence of COVID,” according to a tweet from the show’s account posted Monday afternoon. "

It looks like the covid narrative is being ramped up again. The BBC is making a big deal of this today

A 4th booster was announced this week

And this

View: https://twitter.com/backtolife_2022/status/1525147047795601408?cxt=HHwWgMC94ZnKtKoqAAAA

Last edited by a moderator: