Post Media Misinformation and Lies Here

burtlancast

This truther site pretends vaccination rates in the UK (and USA as well) are much lower than advertised (62% instead of 89%) and bases itself on the official UK Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-50.pdf.

Problem is the vaccination rates published on pg 19 of 52 do show 90% vaccination rate.

A total brazen lie and a big banana peel for unsuspecting truthers.

OP
P

Peatness

Remember the photo of coffins from Bergamo, Italy, in March 2020, which terrified the world and contributed to the lockdown frenzy? It was also fake:

FHoEF54XEAY3FxE

Perry Staltic

Remember the photo of coffins from Bergamo, Italy, in March 2020, which terrified the world and contributed to the lockdown frenzy? It was also fake:

FHoEF54XEAY3FxE
higher res photo of coffins from Lampedusa shipwreck

b2ec740f99113a5ab98cbea20c73ed34.jpg

Drareg

FHoEF54XEAY3FxE

Incredible, the really believe the end justifies the means, ruling class warfare at work.

Well, this one is easy, right. Didn't Boris Johnson himself state that 2/3ds in UK hospitals were vaccinated? I believe Senator Ron Johnson (no relation, to my knowledge) even paraphrased the UK PM's quote during a speech in US Congress.

Is there another thread where we compile jabbed vs unjabbed ICU stats? I may have some glorious additions to add (and not just from my country).

Drareg

China have a covid parade to shame covid rule breakers, the social shaming tactics are being used globally but this is hilarious, the Jeffrey Epstein class love China so I’m sure we will see something like this here soon, we have som many fake lefty types out there in NGO’s, the fake humanitarian woke inc are in their thousands, they could organize them to throw stuff like face masks and alcohol sanitizer’s at the non vaccinated.

Now it's the fault of those who have not taken the booster

Pina, my dear, you work tirelessly to inform us, and for that I offer thee this modicum of internet thanks.

Merry Christmas

Drareg!

You'd need a whole thread for me to detail how much I appreciate your contribution to this forum. You are the only member whose posts I read A to Z.

dbh25

Advice for staying safe hasn't changed. Doctors say to wear masks indoors, avoid crowds and get vaccinated and boosted. Even though the shots won’t always keep you from catching the virus, they'll make it much more likely you stay alive and out of the hospital.

Birdie

Advice for staying safe hasn't changed. Doctors say to wear masks indoors, avoid crowds and get vaccinated and boosted. Even though the shots won’t always keep you from catching the virus, they'll make it much more likely you stay alive and out of the hospital.
Yes, we see this lie everywhere don't we. Mixed in with the false stuff is "avoid crowds" . Always include possible truisms with the lies to give better credibility.