Post insomnia stack

equipoise

We are very well acquainted with feeling like truck ran over us after a night of bad sleep. What are your methods of coping after such night?
Waking up at 3:30 seldomly, maybe once every 2 weeks (pushing metabolism too hard, or the last instance where I overdosed on Mg), is surely hard on the body and mind. One trick that works for me is just getting up and having a coffee and OJ. It puts me right back to sleep. Interestly enough this was only possible after fixing my liver and endotoxin issues. Coffee now has pro GABA effect now on me

laleto12

why does Mg overdose causes insomnia? It happens to me sometimes too but Im too constipated not to take it lol

OP
E

equipoise

why does Mg overdose causes insomnia? It happens to me sometimes too but Im too constipated not to take it lol
Ray said that its from colon irritation which Mg at high enough dose is known to do. I've foolishly had a couple of sips of Donat Mg which is reallly strong.

P

Peatness

45:59 - Hyperserotonemia confirmed as a cause of autism and insomnia, ways to lower serotonin, aspirin, salt

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals