Post Here If You Are Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

mrchibbs

yes a lot of c. 40g or so And maybe 25mg of methylene blue in divided doses.
I can walk without getting out of breath. I might try but I don’t feel like it.

OK when I was at the worst of my symptoms I couldn't walk without feeling out of breath and had lung pain.

OP
ecstatichamster
Why cough is bad?

Yes it’s bad to cough.

medical people have this all wrong. They think it’s good to “clear out mucus from your lungs” but it’s very very bad because it lowers CO2 to dangerously low levels.

I helped somebody who has cystic fibrosis basically teaching him Buteyko breathing and helping him avoid coughing, and everything that we did was against what medical people were telling him.

His symptoms went completely away and he’s in his 40s today and perfectly healthy. Unheard of.

mrchibbs

I’m also taking an amoxicillin and 8mg of cyproheptadine.

You're probably well covered at this point. If you feel OK then the fever might just be curative.
I didn't have cypro so I used benadryl+pepcid in a pinch.

OP
ecstatichamster
I started taking about 20 mg progesterone this afternoon with 5 mg of DHEA, a couple of times. And this is making me feel a lot better.

schultz

Its going to be Mandatory and if you don't comply, your passport, your drivers license, your bank accounts , your electricity, you name it will no longer work.

We all better have an escape plan because the Magical Miraculous Mandatory Vaccine is going to appear out of nowhere, sooner than they are all saying, like before next Flu season.

I could see them pushing this, but how will they enforce it? It's not like they are going to go door to door... I hope...

Although this new vaccine thing Bill Gates is working on will apparently let anybody give a vaccine, not just medical personnel. I wonder if someone could come up with a way to 'fake' the micro tattoo that Gates is coming up with?

Regina

I could see them pushing this, but how will they enforce it? It's not like they are going to go door to door... I hope...

Although this new vaccine thing Bill Gates is working on will apparently let anybody give a vaccine, not just medical personnel. I wonder if someone could come up with a way to 'fake' the micro tattoo that Gates is coming up with?
'fake' the micro tattoo :clap:

Rafe