Post Here If You Are Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

mrchibbs

Vitamin C flush. Take enough to cause a bowel movement. A lot of crap is released! Pun not/intended.

Ha! Ok yes I'm well aware of the vitamin C laxative effect. I will look into that! Thanks all evidence really points to the endotoxin load in the intestine being the single most important factor for lung health.

Arnold Grape

Do not typically have prolonged symptoms: I work in an office with someone who returned from China two months ago and became ill thereafter. Slowly, this seemed to work its way around the office. Got sick approximately 3 weeks ago, with the worst symptoms being the difficulty breathing and fever, with low energy. Carrot salad and time in the sun helped. Convinced that whatever is making the rounds this year that did not hospitalize people is not a typical flu bug.

yoshiesque

body temps have been lingering around 37.4 to 37.6 today. feel fatigued too....im always fatigued but this time more than usual. having said that i did drive interstate 2 days ago and that was a long drive. have a bit of a sore throat but apart from that nothing else.

thoughts??

temps are usually around 37.0 max throughout the day.

OP
ecstatichamster
I have had a sore throat and body aches since yesterday. Been taking 200,000 units of A in divided doses, 10 mg of MB and maybe 30g of vitamin C and it is keeping it at bay pretty nicely. Took a nice walk on the beach in the sunshine and feel okay. Also tried some cordyceps and allicin garlic extract.

I’ve had a bit of a sore throat on and off but it seems to follow too much starch and lack of sleep. I think I need more zinc tbh.

M

metabolizm

I’ve had a tickly cough but no other symptoms. Possibly just a common cold, or a very muted case of COVID.

mrchibbs

body temps have been lingering around 37.4 to 37.6 today. feel fatigued too....im always fatigued but this time more than usual. having said that i did drive interstate 2 days ago and that was a long drive. have a bit of a sore throat but apart from that nothing else.

thoughts??

temps are usually around 37.0 max throughout the day.

I've had slightly elevated temps too, but not severe fever. Body's definitely fighting somethin

yerrag

My throat is a little sore. Will be undergoing emergency throat examination to detect signs of COVID-19 positive phlegm. Green says positive.

Hope it's not green. I've signed up.

First on the waiting list for the vaccine when it starts to ship. Beta release version. Eligible for updates.

yerrag

Join the prayer groups for the vaccine developers to be given the inspiration to produce vaccines now. And pray that Ray Peat is wrong that it takes the developers a year at least to develop the vaccine. Wait a year and everyone is either immune or dead, he says.

Pray for the rabbit to be pulled out of the hat.

OP
ecstatichamster
I have zero faith and plan to never Get vaccinated. It will be a scam like the flu vaccine.

GAF

Its going to be Mandatory and if you don't comply, your passport, your drivers license, your bank accounts , your electricity, you name it will no longer work.

We all better have an escape plan because the Magical Miraculous Mandatory Vaccine is going to appear out of nowhere, sooner than they are all saying, like before next Flu season.

RealNeat

I personally know 3 people who are hospitalized. All have Covid-19 and pneumonia. One person is a normally healthy person in their 50s that is very much into nutrition (but more on the low-carb side of things), another person is a Type 1 diabetic, and the other person is a normally healthy senior in their late 70s.
Any updates?

OP
ecstatichamster
A bit more malaise and a body aches today. Had to prop up with pillows due to chest tightness. Nothing serious. I am working today.

mrchibbs

A bit more malaise and a body aches today. Had to prop up with pillows due to chest tightness. Nothing serious. I am working today.

Same here, slight chest tightness, it's better in the middle of the day, worst at night.
Body aches and feeling off for a few days now, but obviously using Benadryl, vitamin E, methylene blue, niacin amide etc is doing something right as I can't say my symptoms are worse than they were 3 days ago.

OP
ecstatichamster
Same here, slight chest tightness, it's better in the middle of the day, worst at night.
Body aches and feeling off for a few days now, but obviously using Benadryl, vitamin E, methylene blue, niacin amide etc is doing something right as I can't say my symptoms are worse than they were 3 days ago.

same here. I’m doing bag breathing at night. Helps a lot.

OP
ecstatichamster
I feel worse today. Normal type flu symptoms, achiness, malaise. I have chest tightness. I’m taking 4mg of cypro twice a day, and lots of other things. Fever isn’t very high. I very seldom get fevers. It is elevated probably .5 to 1 degree F.

M

metabolizm

I’ve had a slight cough and diarrhoea for about a week. I’ve not been tested. It’s been nothing worse than a common cold. My girlfriend has been much worse though, with sore throat and congestion and headaches, and presumably we’re both infected with the same thing. I think my diarrhoea is passing now which is a good sign.