Post Finasteride

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Wow, high dosages, you're gonna do what with this?

Going to start with Peat suggestions from here.

Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud

Since T3 has a short half life, it should be taken frequently. If the liver isn't producing a noticeable amount of T3, it is usually helpful to take a few micorgrams per hour. Since it restores respiration and metabolic efficiency very quickly, it isn't usually necessary to take it every hour or two, but until normal temperature and pulse have been achieved and stabilized, sometimes it's necessary to take it four or more times during the day. T4 acts by being changed to T3, so it tends to accumulate in the body, and on a given dose, usually reaches a steady concentration after about two weeks.

An effective way to use supplements is to take a combination T4-T3 dose, e.g., 40 mcg of T4 and 10 mcg of T3 once a day, and to use a few mcg of T3 at other times in the day. Keeping a 14-day chart of pulse rate and temperature allows you to see whether the dose is producing the desired response. If the figures aren't increasing at all after a few days, the dose can be increased, until a gradual daily increment can be seen, moving toward the goal at the rate of about 1/14 per day.

Progesterone

Going to start with Peat suggestions from here.

Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud

Since T3 has a short half life, it should be taken frequently. If the liver isn't producing a noticeable amount of T3, it is usually helpful to take a few micorgrams per hour. Since it restores respiration and metabolic efficiency very quickly, it isn't usually necessary to take it every hour or two, but until normal temperature and pulse have been achieved and stabilized, sometimes it's necessary to take it four or more times during the day. T4 acts by being changed to T3, so it tends to accumulate in the body, and on a given dose, usually reaches a steady concentration after about two weeks.

An effective way to use supplements is to take a combination T4-T3 dose, e.g., 40 mcg of T4 and 10 mcg of T3 once a day, and to use a few mcg of T3 at other times in the day. Keeping a 14-day chart of pulse rate and temperature allows you to see whether the dose is producing the desired response. If the figures aren't increasing at all after a few days, the dose can be increased, until a gradual daily increment can be seen, moving toward the goal at the rate of about 1/14 per day.

Thanks.

Why not use haidut's products to support our 'boy' ?

sladerunner69

What brand is that?

The once daily dose t3/t4 for me caused me to go haywire and then crash, causing my heartrate to go >100bpm but at the same time I felt very tired. That was 3 years ago though, and I was taking some herbs like tribulus that were giving me major anxiety.

I did feel better taking a nibble of t3 every hour or so, but it got tedious and wasn't a cure all.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

have any of you any experience with progesterone and does it help or hurt? after using progesterone again, i'm starting to think it is not good for me. it seems to build up water retention more in my situation sometimes. i'm not sure of the pattern. it seems like it would be good if your body is all ready is good working order. i know it increases the demand for thyroid, so i think in a PFS state, it could be not good. i woke up yesterday in the night not feeling too great, i think it is related to it.

I tried progesterone as well, and it has some good effects but mostly bad. It lowers my weiner sensitivity and libido, so I try ti counter act ti with dhea/androsterone but then my stress hormones inevitably become too low. It also makes me sleepy and careless. I am much better off using 5adhp, dht, preg, coffee, but taking pure progesterone is too strong and does not accomadate for the lowerred 5ar.

sladerunner69

Sorry I'm late on this but curious to what you guys are using anti fungals for? Toenail fungus?

fungus and parasaite and abcteria tend to bbuild up in areas where the body is weakenned and the cells have lsot their capacity to function properly and fend off the bacteria. Dr. Peat has theorized that having lowerred 5ar and a lowerred metabolism has led to intestinal and liver dysfunction, and many have claimed to made vast improvement from using intestinal cleanse protocol or taking antibiotics and similar stuff.

JoeKool

@TubZy Hey Man, how has your recovery been? I know we ask a ton questions to you but I think you had one of the original threads on having PFS...

OP
TubZy

TubZy

What brand is that?

The once daily dose t3/t4 for me caused me to go haywire and then crash, causing my heartrate to go >100bpm but at the same time I felt very tired. That was 3 years ago though, and I was taking some herbs like tribulus that were giving me major anxiety.

I did feel better taking a nibble of t3 every hour or so, but it got tedious and wasn't a cure all.

Its legit, ships from greece instead of mexico too. Someone originally PMed me the link on a PFS forum and said it was legit. Order Cytomel T3 Online

Yeah, I'm the same, tribulus makes me feel weird as ****, and anxiety, short tempered etc very odd. What dose did you do the t4/t3 at and how long and did you try it without the tribulus? Peat mentions that it can take time for the body to adjust to the thyroid dose, this happened to me when I tried your cynomel, if you remember when I PMed you about saying it made me feeling wired then I crashed. After a week or so of continue to dose it, that feeling went away I and I felt an anti stress and pro metabolic effect (I assume instead of stress response from running on stress hormones). Meaning I could take t3 before bed and I would easily fall asleep due to the anti stress effect and fixed my glycogen stores pretty well, when I first started using T3, I couldn't do that. Also, peat mentions that by adding in exogenous thyroid for a period of time can "resensitize" the HPTA system by taking it out of a stress state, so I think that could obviously be good for PFS .

Yup that was the same reason I switched to the thyroid surrogates was due to the the tedious constant nibbling of T3 throughout the day and was almost impossible to do while at work plus the tabs I had were 25mcg so getting them into very small doses was a pain. If I missed a dose, I would feel very weird and overstimmed etc. I think that is why peat suggests to also add in T4 with it he even suggested to also add a small amount of preg with it too to help your body switch over better. Anyways, I'm starting my first dose tomm morning after breakfast with plenty of sugar.

I'm not 100% interested in it being a cure, but allowing me to respond much better to the things (like 5a-dhp, androsterone etc) without crashing and also keeping me out of stress state. Thyroid surrogate helped with that but I had to take it at the exact time I took my caffeine/niacinamide otherwise I would crash (lower cortisol/estrogen).

Last edited:
OP
TubZy

TubZy

@TubZy Hey Man, how has your recovery been? I know we ask a ton questions to you but I think you had one of the original threads on having PFS...

Good man, I'm not bad at all actually, I narrowed it down to my thyroid though (the issue is still in the brain, but anything pro thyroid has helped me), b/c I have been using surrogates with great success and now since I have T4 with my T3 I'm planning to switch to that. T3 regulates 5AR and crosses the BBB.

I had T3 only for while (I used that before I started thyroid surrogates), but like slade said it helps a lot, but you have to continuously dose it, which is why we both stopped. Peat suggest adding them together (from the excerpt above).

sladerunner69

Its legit, ships from greece instead of mexico too. Someone originally PMed me the link on a PFS forum and said it was legit. Order Cytomel T3 Online

Yeah, I'm the same, tribulus makes me feel weird as ****, and anxiety, short tempered etc very odd. What dose did you do the t4/t3 at and how long and did you try it without the tribulus? Peat mentions that it can take time for the body to adjust to the thyroid dose, this happened to me when I tried your cynomel, if you remember when I PMed you about saying it made me feeling wired then I crashed. After a week or so of continue to dose it, that feeling went away I and I felt an anti stress and pro metabolic effect (I assume instead of stress response from running on stress hormones). Meaning I could take t3 before bed and I would easily fall asleep due to the anti stress effect and fixed my glycogen stores pretty well, when I first started using T3, I couldn't do that. Also, peat mentions that by adding in exogenous thyroid for a period of time can "resensitize" the HPTA system by taking it out of a stress state, so I think that could obviously be good for PFS .

Yup that was the same reason I switched to the thyroid surrogates was due to the the tedious constant nibbling of T3 throughout the day and was almost impossible to do while at work plus the tabs I had were 25mcg so getting them into very small doses was a pain. If I missed a dose, I would feel very weird and overstimmed etc. I think that is why peat suggests to also add in T4 with it he even suggested to also add a small amount of preg with it too to help your body switch over better. Anyways, I'm starting my first dose tomm morning after breakfast with plenty of sugar.

I'm not 100% interested in it being a cure, but allowing me to respond much better to the things (like 5a-dhp, androsterone etc) without crashing and also keeping me out of stress state. Thyroid surrogate helped with that but I had to take it at the exact time I took my caffeine/niacinamide otherwise I would crash (lower cortisol/estrogen).

Im gonna turn this into a long story cuz I havent had a chance to tell this one...

Taking tribulus I hoped to upregulate my androgens and solve my pfs, because at that point I didn't understand that 5ar was responsible for more than testosterone>dht. I took it for a couple weeks, began feeling very nervous/anxious/racing thoughts and hearing voices. At first I couldn't drink coffee or I would have a panic attack and my pulse would jump to 130 or even higher. Sugar would also make me feel very anxious. The only way to relax was to eat very few carbs and mostly protein and fats, and avoid caffiene altogether. So I was doing that for maybe 6 months. During this time I decided to try thyroid, even though I was not eating many carbs. I took just t3 at first, small amounts, and it seemed to help. Larger amounts induced the anxiety. So I thought I would try cytoplus so in the morning I took half a tab which I beleive is like 16mcg t4 & 4mcg t3... plus nibbling on t3 a few times during the day. At first it seemed fine but by the nighttime I couldn't sleep and was feeling an overwhelming anxiety but also feeling tired, it was not a comfortable feeling. I kept taking it hoping my body would adjust and some days I drank coffee as well for the energy/mental boost. When I took too much thyroid or caffiene I would have a panic attack, sometimes keeping me up at night with my heart thumping. I remember one time my heart was thumping so hard for a few hours I began to get very tired and my chest began to hurt. I was genuinely worried I would have heart failure and not make it through the night. So I stopped taking the thyroid and stopped drinking coffee after that.

About 6 months later the nervous feelings had gone away enough to where I could eat sugar and drink coffee without feeling terrible anxiety. I decided to try t3/t4 again in a small dose and it helped me feel warm and positive and to concentrate. However more than half a pill of cytoplus made me anxious and random racing thoughts, thought not as bad as previously. So I took half a pill daily and maybe half a pill of t3 until I used my bottles up. I decided to take a break because I was worried about suppression and to see if I still needed them. At this point I began experimenting with too high doses of DHEA which gave me so much energy I didn't want to take thyroid, so I just used aspirin and caffiene and pregnenlone etc. I stuck with that for about a year and sold the rest of that bottle to you, and the rest is history.

BigMike01

Hey guys was just curious about something
If I were to take anavar to upregulate my dht levels wouldn't that also increase my E2?
Because with dht shooting up theoretically it would increase e2 to oppose it.
Btw I am also a Pfs victim recovered like 90% in last 4-5 months

sladerunner69

Hey guys was just curious about something
If I were to take anavar to upregulate my dht levels wouldn't that also increase my E2?
Because with dht shooting up theoretically it would increase e2 to oppose it.
Btw I am also a Pfs victim recovered like 90% in last 4-5 months

No I doubt that, dht strongly opposes estrogen. When I was taking too much I got low estrogen symptoms.

BigMike01

No I doubt that, dht strongly opposes estrogen. When I was taking too much I got low estrogen symptoms.
Hmmmmm.....
That's interesting
I took androsterone for a few months and dropped my prolactin from 16 to 6.
I guess that feedback loop theory is wrong.

Do u think running anavar would crush my estrogen levels?

I was thinking of doing like 40mg a day

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Hmmmmm.....
That's interesting
I took androsterone for a few months and dropped my prolactin from 16 to 6.
I guess that feedback loop theory is wrong.

Do u think running anavar would crush my estrogen levels?

I was thinking of doing like 40mg a day

Are you using it for PFS purposes or just in general?

BigMike01

A little bit of both, I wanna get to 100% recovery by pushing my dht to the upper limits and see what it does ,also get more ripped at the same time.

Btw, I wasn't gonna mention anything about recovery on here till I reach 100%.

Since I'm on here I have to give you guys all the credit to where I am at so far.

Your 100mg preg protocol

And slades threads on experimentation with haiduts supps giving me an idea what to do have healed me tremendously!!!

I actually feel like a god right now!
Thanks for all the info!

sladerunner69

@BigMike01
Made me so glad to hear that! To hear youve made such good progress in 6months is incredible. I was sufferring miserably for years until I really started feeling better. I told myself I would do whatever I could to help guys recover from this crippling drug, because no one should have to live like I did.

And yes low prolactin is a fairly certain indication your estrogen was lowerred as well. Estrogen, prolactin, and to a lesser extent serotonin are implicated together. Peat calls it the "stress cascade". DHT is so potent anti estroidiol that I think even if there was a small reactionary increase it would be mitigated because of the effect even 1mg dht has blocking aromatase.

I didnt try anavar just pure dht. 40mg anavar even topically seems like a lot, especially if your stacking it over preg and andro and other supps. Worth a shot though, because you want to dial in your ideal dosage and you wont know what too much is until youve tried too much. There is also a risk of suppression because someone here said they were using 20-30mg dht daily and got signs and feelings of suppresion

Last edited:

BigMike01

@BigMike01
Made me so glad to hear that! To hear youve made such good progress in 6months is incredible. I was sufferring miserably for years until I really started feeling better. I told myself I would do whatever I could to help guys recover from this crippling drug, because no one should have to live like I did.

And yes low prolactin is a fairly certain indication your estrogen was lowerred as well. Estrogen, prolactin, and to a lesser extent serotonin are implicated together. Peat calls it the "stress cascade". DHT is so potent anti estroidiol that I think even if there was a small reactionary increase it would be mitigated because of the effect even 1mg dht has blocking aromatase.

I didnt try anavar just pure dht. 40mg anavar even topically seems like a lot, especially if your stacking it over preg and andro and other supps. Worth a shot though, because you want to dial in your ideal dosage and you wont know what too much is until youve tried too much. There is also a risk of suppression because someone here said they were using 20-30mg dht daily and got signs and feelings of suppresion
Thanks for the advice bro!

Btw, I suffered with this bs for like 6 years,only started getting better with heavy weight lifting for over 2 years and that was at best 70% recovery.

I finally got rid of my anxiety,major social anxiety I never had before.
ED almost recovered-went from like 10% to 80% thanks to the stuff u guys recommended.

My prog went from .2 to .8 shooting for over 1
My dhea-s went from 170 to 350 trying to get to 500

I will heed your warning and start with a lower dosage on anavar.
One last question,you mentioned trying pure dht,what product is that?

Gibson2k3

Good man, I'm not bad at all actually, I narrowed it down to my thyroid though (the issue is still in the brain, but anything pro thyroid has helped me), b/c I have been using surrogates with great success and now since I have T4 with my T3 I'm planning to switch to that. T3 regulates 5AR and crosses the BBB.

I had T3 only for while (I used that before I started thyroid surrogates), but like slade said it helps a lot, but you have to continuously dose it, which is why we both stopped. Peat suggest adding them together (from the excerpt above).
Tubzy, I have been on t3 for the last three weeks and have been seeing some very noticeable improvement with my mental symptoms. Really hoping it sticks and continues to improve. Also taking dhea and adrenal support. I Think you are going to see some improvements with this as well. I notice when I take caffeine it puts my body in a very stressed state so be careful with your caffeine intake. I know you are following a high caffeine protocol? I order some NDT which I'm hoping will continue this improvement but hopefully with more steady results. I've also done two 36 hour fasts beginning of each week and notice I get better results from the t3 right after each one. Thought I would share. Hope you get good results too buddy.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Tubzy, I have been on t3 for the last three weeks and have been seeing some very noticeable improvement with my mental symptoms. Really hoping it sticks and continues to improve. Also taking dhea and adrenal support. I Think you are going to see some improvements with this as well. I notice when I take caffeine it puts my body in a very stressed state so be careful with your caffeine intake. I know you are following a high caffeine protocol? I order some NDT which I'm hoping will continue this improvement but hopefully with more steady results. I've also done two 36 hour fasts beginning of each week and notice I get better results from the t3 right after each one. Thought I would share. Hope you get good results too buddy.

Thanks man. What doses are you doing for the t3 and how often?

I have unipharma T4 and T3 that I started about a week or so ago. Unfortunately, I ordered that brand before seeing a lot of the threads on here saying it is underdosed, which it definitely is as I used cynomel prior and can tell the difference.

I purchased the grossman brand of both t3 and t4 which I will be switching to when it gets here later this week, but I'm doing one dose at the moment after breakfast which is 40mcg T4 and 12mcg of T3. Everything has improved dramatically especially my metabolism, it is fully functional again and it doesn't feel like it in an artificial way like caffeine and niacinamide did. I can really tell is because I can eat and also crave pasta, cookies and all the bad stuff again because my body can handle it now, I have some minor improvements in mental function, but again I haven't been on it for more than a week yet so not fully saturated plus my underdosed brand i'm using....

Last edited:

Iron Man

@TubZy You too? I think my thinning hair is thyroid related too. Resting heart rate of 75-80, low resting temperature etc. Only thing I have been working on with regards to thyroid is natural thyroid supplement, selenium and some iodine. Trying to get more sleep is another thing I am doing too. Hard to beat and I think it is a long haul.
One thing I suspect (and if you like bodybuilding like I do) is that excessive exercise can crash your CNS and put the body into a catabolic state. I think this has also played a part for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals