Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Nemo

This forum started with the notion that covid does not exist, that italy was a cover up and so on...
Then i wrote in a way where i wanted to say, covid exists, you cant fake a whole county, there are dead doctors, i know covid cases personally and so on...
Now its anti wax, we all die... Always the oposite conspiracy...

So 10 or 20 million dead people on the world is still a small number, and i think we didnt hit even 10...

If we would start giving aspirin high doses to 2 billion people i guess 1 milion would die

If we give a non tested young vaccine to so much people, of course there will be million of deats caused from it or colerated to it... WITHOUT ANY GENOCIDAL DARK MASTERPLAN...

Its just the normal black side effect number that every new and not tested vaccine would have....

You are either another ignoramus or a ClA vax propagandist.

This vax has killed more people in a few months than billions of doses of all other vaxxes over the past 30 years.

Vaxxes with far less harmful effects were removed from the market after a handful of deaths.

Take your drivel where someone ignorant will believe it.

Nemo

Worldwide Genocide Continues: VACCINE IMPACT NEWS
***US The data released yesterday, June 11, 2021, lists 5,888 deaths among 329,021 cases of injuries following COVID-19 shots. There are also another 5,884 life-threatening cases, 43,892 ER visits, 4,583 permanent disabilities, and 19,597 hospitalizations.

***EUROPE Their report through June 5, 2021 lists 13,867 deaths and 1,354,336 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

Steve Kirsch shows that the minimum number of vax deaths in the U.S. so far is 25,000:

Nemo

Hugh Boone did the math on the death rates in the UK from Covid since vaxxing started. Let's ignore for the moment the overwhelming odds that they have no idea what variant people might have had and that "Delta Variant" is just a new hoax.

23/19573 Deaths of Unvaxxed from "Delta Variant" = Death rate 0.1175 %

19/9344 Deaths of Vaxxed from "Delta Variant
= Death rate 0.2%

Dino D

Have you taken the 'vaccines'?
No... Im sceptic not paranoid

We had covid

In my small town in Bosnia thousands of people have takan it, my father took two pfizer
My wife is a dentist in a hospital, she also didnt take it, we track the numbers here

No one is dead yet

This vaccine is dangerous, its not tested, but the death numbers are normal, and many of the deaths are coincidence and not caused, but many are caused

When i see 500 milion dead in one year then we can talk... Show me that more peoole in the world, or in your country will die this year, then in the years before...
I guess the numbee will be the same...

miquelangeles

This forum started with the notion that covid does not exist, that italy was a cover up and so on...
Then i wrote in a way where i wanted to say, covid exists, you cant fake a whole county, there are dead doctors, i know covid cases personally and so on...

So 10 or 20 million dead people on the world is still a small number, and i think we didnt hit even 10...

If we would start giving aspirin high doses to 2 billion people i guess 1 milion would die

If we give a non tested young vaccine to so much people, of course there will be million of deats caused from it or colerated to it... WITHOUT ANY GENOCIDAL DARK MASTERPLAN...

Its just the normal black side effect number that every new and not tested vaccine would have....

Have you watched the 3 hour interview with Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology?

Andman

We had covid

In my small town in Bosnia thousands of people have takan it, my father took two pfizer
My wife is a dentist in a hospital, she also didnt take it, we track the numbers here

No one is dead yet

This vaccine is dangerous, its not tested, but the death numbers are normal, and many of the deaths are coincidence and not caused, but many are caused

When i see 500 milion dead in one year then we can talk... Show me that more peoole in the world, or in your country will die this year, then in the years before...

Im in Austria, tons of my friends and most of my family have taken the shot, mostly pfizer and AZ - so far thankfully no major issues reported/seen thank god!
(one of my best homies is actually a caretaker/nurse in a retirement home for the elderly, they all got vaxxed back in jan/feb)

That being said, thank you @Nemo for keeping us up to date, i know it may very well take months or even years for side effects to show up. im dreading the coming fall/winter tbh

rei

What changed? Covid does not exists as a pandemic if we use any sane classification. Milder than bad flus. The excess deaths started after so-called vaccinations began.

P

Peatness

We had covid

No one is dead yet

Scepticism/paranoia has nothing to do with any of this. Look at the science. Glad you father is ok after two pfizer shots please report back on his progress in 6 months/1year. Autoimmune disease and prion disease are the two must expected outcomes for those who have injected mRNA therapy, somethings are worst than death. Looking forward to you being proved right in the future. Wishing your father all the best.

Dino D

Scepticism/paranoia has nothing to do with any of this. Look at the science. Glad you father is ok after two pfizer shots please report back on his progress in 6 months/1year. Autoimmune disease and prion disease are the two must expected outcomes for those who have injected mRNA therapy, somethings are worst than death. Looking forward to you being proved right in the future. Wishing your father all the best.
Dont ger me wrong. Im also anti vaccine... Im scared and so on... Still an open mind.

I also heard about few people who died after the vaccine, some had strokes...

I think we shold analize death reathes worldwide and in countries the next years... It they stay the same the next years...

Then...

P

Peatness

Dont ger me wrong. Im also anti vaccine... Im scared and so on... Still an open mind.

I also heard about few people who died after the vaccine, some had strokes...

I think we shold analize death reathes worldwide and in countries the next years... It they stay the same the next years...

Then...
I understood. It is scary. The implication of us being right about the dangers of these injections is huge. Perhaps it’s better to live in hope, however, I believe I have a duty to attempt to persuade people to at least wait, delay getting the injection until we have more data. For me there is enough evidence. Once injected, the spike proteins cannot be reversed, at least I know of no way to do so.

Dino D

I understood. It is scary. The implication of us being right about the dangers of these injections is huge. Perhaps it’s better to live in hope, however, I believe I have a duty to attempt to persuade people to at least wait, delay getting the injection until we have more data. For me there is enough evidence. Once injected, the spike proteins cannot be reversed, at least I know of no way to do so.
so there is no way to counter it? like maybe some sups could help after getting the injection...?

The human body is still a masterpiece... maybe it will do something on its own, also from the collective consciousness point...

P

Peatness

so there is no way to counter it? like maybe some sups could help after getting the injection...?

The human body is still a masterpiece... maybe it will do something on its own, also from the collective consciousness point...
You optimism is admirable.

There are discussions on the forum about ways to prevent spike proteins attaching to the ACE receptors with ivermection and hydroxychloroquine. Look at those threads, there is a lot on info. However, because these injection are gene therapy I dont know how effective these remedies will be. It is worth doing the research.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FHdF7aLSjMrW/

Last edited by a moderator:

Richiebogie

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/TimTruth1/status/1405556964638302213

This graph shows that the worst day for deaths is the day after the “vaccination”. Then it drops off from there.

We know one issue is that maybe only 1% of deaths are reported in VAERS.

Another issue is that the further a death occurs after the “vaccination” date, the less obvious the link, and the less likely doctors or family will update VAERS.

Ideally someone would contact each recipient 6 months after their last shot to see if they died.

This could be counted as “died with vaccine”!

Nemo

Oops. Now there are five dead British Airways pilots. All heart attacks or bleeding related. The latest one dropped dead at the parking of a mountain trail.

Medic indicates it was vax related. He fell off his bike and bled to death internally.

"As a retired medic my interpretation is that usually falling off your bike would not lead to death from internal abdominal bleeding as the platelets and clotting system would control that aspect.

"Following the jab platelets are known to significantly drop which would result in increased risk of bleeding. Anyone having the jab should be advised to avoid contact sports."

So now riding your bike is a contact sport. Remember when people wanted to get vaxxed so they could fly?

See thread.

View: https://twitter.com/robinmonotti2/status/1405791066398285830

Hugh Johnson

There is more than one person here. I have never claimed it does not exist, nor that it will kill everyone. There are literally insane people here, and you should do you own thinking.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals