Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Nemo

I saw these same Deagel forecasts some time ago, but still wondering as to their authenticity. No details seem to be given as to how they're put together, unless (I presume) you have a paying subscription.

I think she just thinks these shots are going to create empty houses, PxD. I kinda doubt she's done the calculations for an investment decision.

David PS

Nemo

I laughed out loud reading this.........why? I don't know. Poor woman. Perhaps they need to determine the exact mechanism by which the injection killed her before they can comment. Or perhaps at the end of the investigation they will determine that getting out of bed that morning killed her.

Me too. I'm horrified and laughing at the same time. It makes you crazy.

Richiebogie

All the major vaccines get your body to manufacture countless spike proteins.

Are these harmless molecules selected to train your immune system to quickly destroy any future infection with a nasty coronavirus?

Or are they an important step toward ushering in a “novus ordo seclorum” and a new reign of “Saturn”?

Listen from 3:15

Last edited:
P

Peatness

All the major vaccines get your body to manufacture countless spike proteins.

Are these harmless molecules selected to train your immune system to quickly destroy any future infection with a nasty coronavirus?

Or are they an important step toward ushering in a “novus ordo seclorum” and a new reign of “Saturn”?

Listen from 3:15

This was known. Anyway, not knowing will not protect them from liability regardless what deals they made with governments.

Nemo

Unborn baby of Sara Beltran Ponce, MD.

"14 weeks pregnant and fully vaccinated! I got the Covid vaccine to protect myself, my baby, my family, my patients and my community!"

A few days later:

"I've always been open about my motherhood journey in medicine, and it's with a heavy heart that I tell my twitter family that I've suffered a miscarriage at 14 1/2 weeks. My husband and I are devastated...Rest in Peace, angel."

View: https://twitter.com/STP48315/status/1400504921527668738/photo/2

Nemo

Excess deaths are down for age 85+ this year (Covid culled the weak last year).

But excess deaths are way up for age 25 to 44, largely from states with the highest vax rates. In Vermont, for example, excess deaths in that age group are 10x normal.

Excess deaths are up for age 45 to 65 too, but not as much as for 25 to 44.

View: https://twitter.com/RayArmat/status/1403076154274332680

Richiebogie

Don Busby’s vaccine was March 15.

He tweeted often until his last tweet on April 11

He died 2 months later on June 10!

His last tweet was about the weather! No clue that his health was failing.

I get nervous when my vaxxed friends don’t update social media for a while!

Last edited:

Nemo

I am heartened each time I hear this is happenening on the door step of the BBC. My hope is that it should propell them to rethink their stance on vaccines.

Same. The Politico health editor/vax pusher is extremely sick with adverse reactions to her cardiovascular system. I'm watching to see how long it will take her to admit she made a mistake.

P

Peatness

Same. The Politico health editor/vax pusher is extremely sick with adverse reactions to her cardiovascular system. I'm watching to see how long it will take her to admit she made a mistake.
What is shocking is that she writes that it took her, Joanne Kenen, two months to get 'safely' vaccinated. After her 'rare' adverse effects she still does not condemn the injections. As a health editors she should have known that the clinical trials were flawed. I wait with anticipation for the next intallments of her 'degeneration', I dont know how else to describe it.

Nemo

What is shocking is that she writes that it took her, Joanne Kenen, two months to get 'safely' vaccinated. After her 'rare' adverse effects she still does not condemn the injections. As a health editors she should have known that the clinical trials were flawed. I wait with anticipation for the next intallments of her 'degeneration', I dont know how else to describe it.

Do you ever read this stuff and feel like it's getting harder to hold onto your sanity? I have to stop constantly and go for walks.

P

Peatness

Do you ever read this stuff and feel like it's getting harder to hold onto your sanity? I have to stop constantly and go for walks.
Yes, my sanity has been challenged, however, I am so grateful that I am no longer in the dark.. I believe more and more people are waking up............:):

Nicole W.

I think it’s her ego that prevents her from admitting that she made a mistake. It’s the case with all these people that go online telling people of their severe reactions but still end up recommending the vaccine to others. I used to think this behavior was baffling until I understood their psychology. Their egos won’t let them question their decision. Or analyze the result. Or come to the conclusion that they were duped, or failed to do enough research before accepting the jab. They would rather blame it on bad luck or bad odds or fluke or whatever.