Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Perry Staltic

Perry Staltic

How it started...

How it's going...

File this one under "Tweets that didn't age well"

J

jb116

It's amazing because essentially every article out there that's still available states he either got the vaccine shot or is dead. None of them really make a pro-active connection or casual case.

Tim Lundeen

Not just killing people, lots of serious injuries.

Nicole W.

I’m wondering if maybe Larry King had the vaccine administered after being released from the ICU. It seems like he was improving initially, breathing on his own etc.. and then, dead. Would his doctors be stupid enough to give him the vaccine once they thought he out of the woods?

tankasnowgod

It's amazing because essentially every article out there that's still available states he either got the vaccine shot or is dead. None of them really make a pro-active connection or casual case.

Is it really that amazing? How many of those articles are in magazines/websites that are heavily sponsored by drug companies?

Tim Lundeen

I’m wondering if maybe Larry King had the vaccine administered after being released from the ICU. It seems like he was improving initially, breathing on his own etc.. and then, dead. Would his doctors be stupid enough to give him the vaccine once they thought he out of the woods?
One would hope not, but it's hard to underestimate the medical system. Giving a vaccine to someone who has high levels of antibodies and t-cells is highly unlikely to be good for them.

J

jb116

Is it really that amazing? How many of those articles are in magazines/websites that are heavily sponsored by drug companies?
Haha tank, are you from somewhere other than the US? I'm not being snarky, I'm actually asking. The reason I ask is I feel that proverbial and/or facetious, maybe ironic speech is lost on you. I wasn't truly saying it's amazing man. I'm expressing disbelief, ironically, because it's not incredulous to me but it's shocking in terms of this dark side of human nature that seems so prevalent in the world. Ha, do you understand that??

If you are being intentionally obtuse, well stop it. Pick your battles man. It shouldn't be with me OK? Use your energies in a wiser way instead of these frivolous posts. You waste my time too making me post a response lol. Stop it!

tankasnowgod

Haha tank, are you from somewhere other than the US? I'm not being snarky, I'm actually asking. The reason I ask is I feel that proverbial and/or facetious, maybe ironic speech is lost on you. I wasn't truly saying it's amazing man. I'm expressing disbelief, ironically, because it's not incredulous to me but it's shocking in terms of this dark side of human nature that seems so prevalent in the world. Ha, do you understand that??

If you are being intentionally obtuse, well stop it. Pick your battles man. It shouldn't be with me OK? Use your energies in a wiser way instead of these frivolous posts. You waste my time too making me post a response lol. Stop it!

If you see my posting history, you know very well I live in the Republic.

Nothing about your previous post seems all that ironic, or humorous. I guess maybe you were dramatically raising your eyebrows when typing it, or winking rapidly, but that doesn't come across in your written words. It seemed like a straightforward statement.

Either work on your humor, your irony, or tag your posts like that with either "/s" or say "I'm Calling Alanis Morissette to help sort this out."

J

jb116

If you see my posting history, you know very well I live in the Republic.

Nothing about your previous post seems all that ironic, or humorous. I guess maybe you were dramatically raising your eyebrows when typing it, or winking rapidly, but that doesn't come across in your written words. It seemed like a straightforward statement.

Either work on your humor, your irony, or tag your posts like that with either "/s" or say "I'm Calling Alanis Morissette to help sort this out."
Hahaha dude, just stop

Jstar

Larry King

Attachments

• DCEC35F0-670C-4016-8BD2-E8B1703D3B32.jpeg
    DCEC35F0-670C-4016-8BD2-E8B1703D3B32.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 150