Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
The man ends up dying, but what's most interesting in this case like so many others is that over and over there is no effective way to treat the patient because of the multiple spike protein diseases caused by the vax. You treat one thing, you make another worse.

That's why so many scientists and doctors are recommending protective measures against the spike proteins that are all over the place now. Once you're sick, you can't count on conventional medicine to be able to deal with this. Fleming says the spike protein illnesses will just continue to accumulate over time.

This will be a big problem for hospitals if they get more than a few of these patients. It sounds like a horrible way to die and reminds me of the Ebola horror stories.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

David PS

akgrrrl

I just finished performing the Memorial program, eulogy, and prayer for an elder who died after her 2nd shot. In the paperwork the family gave me was the coroners report done at Alaska Regional Hospital. Under "Cause of Death" it said, "complications of long term illness". She had walked to the river with us to go fishing 2weeks ago, but she was a 10 year cancer survivor so I guess thats right...

David PS

LucyL

1625570222024.png

TomS

Back in March, Brave announced that it was starting to develop a new search engine. It's now to the point where a beta version of Brave Search is available and running pretty strong. This is mostly due to the fact that

it does not track users' online activities, i.e. it does not ask for any data about them, and
it ranks results based on its own independent index, i.e. it does not really rely on competitors' results to determine the ranking:
Brave Search

Lollipop2

I just finished performing the Memorial program, eulogy, and prayer for an elder who died after her 2nd shot. In the paperwork the family gave me was the coroners report done at Alaska Regional Hospital. Under "Cause of Death" it said, "complications of long term illness". She had walked to the river with us to go fishing 2weeks ago, but she was a 10 year cancer survivor so I guess thats right...
How sad. How many have to die before the world says no?

Lollipop2

Back in March, Brave announced that it was starting to develop a new search engine. It's now to the point where a beta version of Brave Search is available and running pretty strong. This is mostly due to the fact that

it does not track users' online activities, i.e. it does not ask for any data about them, and
it ranks results based on its own independent index, i.e. it does not really rely on competitors' results to determine the ranking:
Brave Search
Does it work off a Google chrome? I vaguely remember it was linked. I could be wrong. I use safari and remembered I couldn’t use it with safari. Again I might be wrong. Will check it out.

B

Braveheart

Brave Search
Does it work off a Google chrome? I vaguely remember it was linked. I could be wrong. I use safari and remembered I couldn’t use it with safari. Again I might be wrong. Will check it out.
Brave is my browser, MetaGer my search engine...Tutanota my email

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Vileplume

“The post mortem was conducted by a panel of three doctors and their initial report has not pointed to anything which suggests the woman died because of the vaccine.” - that’s insane

Richiebogie

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Hi @LucyL,

Here is more on singer Lord Zion’s death.

Zion’s fiancé Vikki Spit, bassist of punk rock band SPiT LiKE THiS saying that they called an ambulance due to excruciating headache, but the paramedic diagnosed migraine as he/she/zim thought it was too long after jab to be related.

He died a few days later.

According to this report Zion received Astra Zeneca on 5 May 2021 and died 21 May.

Last edited:

LucyL

Hi @LucyL,

Here is more on singer Lord Zion’s death.

Zion’s fiancé Vikki Spit, bassist of punk rock band SPiT LiKE THiS saying that they called an ambulance due to excruciating headache, but the paramedic diagnosed migraine as he/she/zim thought it was too long after jab to be related.

He died a few days later.

According to this report Zion received Astra Zeneca on 5 May 2021 and died 21 May.

Sounds just like the treatment for COVID itself - stay home until you have to go to the hospital then die.