Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

LucyL

I just linked to your post from the transmissible vax thread, LucyL.

We now know this is a self-disseminating vax. It transmitted the vax-caused immunodeficiency.
There is a lot of talk about transmissible vaccines, just not a lot about these COVID vax being specifically designed to be transmissible... I hope it's just a temporary by product. But maybe there is no difference.

Nemo

There is a lot of talk about transmissible vaccines, just not a lot about these COVID vax being specifically designed to be transmissible... I hope it's just a temporary by product. But maybe there is no difference.

Lee Merritt, the doctor who worked for the navy in bioweapons defense, thinks the vaxxes were designed to be self-disseminating. She points out the DoD worked on self-disseminating bioweapons for decades.

With the magnetism spreading to the unvaxxed, starting in their chests and then spreading to their heads and extremities, I'm now operating under the assumption that the vaxxes are self-disseminating.

Birdie

Dr McCullough says we need one to two minute videos because nobody listens to these hour and a half ones. He means nobody who is still fooled will listen to the long videos. We must be strong and confident to get the truth out.

And he says getting into smaller issues like masks is not helpful. Just diverting attention from the vaxx bioterrorism.

chompie

Holy **** this proves everything
This is not the interpretation of the authors. See the two paragraphs here and highlighted rational.

Attachments

• covid.PNG
    covid.PNG
    85.1 KB · Views: 43

Nemo

This is not the interpretation of the authors. See the two paragraphs here and highlighted rational.

The UK data disprove that contention.

The death rates are higher among the less-vulnerable vaxxed in populations with nearly 100% vax rates.

In the UK, the deaths among the vulnerable over age 60 are 6-7% of total vaxxed deaths, with the death rate of the vaxxed 6x that of the unvaxxed. It's the less vulnerable under 60 who are vaxxed who have the highest death rates.

That's one of the ways we know the vaxxed are dying, as expected, of ADE.

It's like what Dr. Peat said about the scientific journals and estrogen. It doesn't matter what they actually show with their data, they have to provide headlines and conclusions that please Big Pharma or they won't be published.

chompie

The UK data disprove that contention.

The death rates are higher among the less-vulnerable vaxxed in populations with nearly 100% vax rates.

In the UK, the deaths among the vulnerable over age 60 are 6-7% of total vaxxed deaths, with the death rate of the vaxxed 6x that of the unvaxxed. It's the less vulnerable under 60 who are vaxxed who have the highest death rates.

That's one of the ways we know the vaxxed are dying, as expected, of ADE.

It's like what Dr. Peat said about the scientific journals and estrogen. It doesn't matter what they actually show with their data, they have to provide headlines and conclusions that please Big Pharma or they won't be published.

Source?

Nemo

The source is the UK Ministry of Health. I've posted the data 10 times. You can see the data posted in the timeline of @arkmedic on twitter (a UK doctor) or you can look it up for yourself on the UK Ministry of Health website.

On @arkmedic's timeline, there are scientists and math people analyzing the data. They show, and you can easily see for yourself, that the elderly and sick vaxxer deaths did not account for the high vaxxer death rate. Younger healthier people did that, and it's because of ADE.

Lollipop2

Dr McCullough says we need one to two minute videos because nobody listens to these hour and a half ones. He means nobody who is still fooled will listen to the long videos. We must be strong and confident to get the truth out.

And he says getting into smaller issues like masks is not helpful. Just diverting attention from the vaxx bioterrorism.
I was also HIGHLY concerned when he started discussing the boosters being the real bioterrorism and what is to come. We need to convince the vaxxed NOT to get those boosters.

Also him suggesting that Dolores Cahill’s position of there not being a virus is not helping but hurting the effort. He said we (doctors) have plenty of evidence and listed it. This is extremely important. I had a long back and forth on MeWe about how Kaufman and Cowen are hurting the effort with there is no virus position. Finally (along with Fleming) another reputable MD has spoken up.

Last edited:

Nemo

Here's an article about the UK Ministry of Health data, with links to both the data and statistical analysis.

Note that both Covid hospitalization rates (severe cases) and death rates are much higher for the vaxxed than the unvaxxed and, again, that people over age 60 are only 6-7% of the vaxxer Covid deaths.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals