Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Grapelander

Why would they kill us in such a stupid way... When we can see it...

Why not poison our food, water, medicine, the existing vaccines that kids take anyway... Any infusion in a hospital would do it... And so on...

They could use radiation, what not...
They could fire nukes by ,,accident"

They can do what ever they want, so a cover up this big and this transparent makes no seanse...
Why like this...
They are poisoning our food, water, medicine and using radiation. It doesn't make sense because you are not a psychopath.
Lucifer (Loki) is a trickster; so the preference is to trick you into your own demise. Just killing someone quick with brutal force is more of a desperate option - but probably not completely off the table.

PolishSun

A bit of fantasy / science fiction: let's say the ecosystem of earth had enough of humanity, and it is looking for susceptible people, who take in its anger and go fight against the humanity. If our consciousness is an echo of a bigger consciousness, then it would make sense. Like if there is a vibrating floor, it doesn't mean it is always like that, it's just vibrating from the loud sound next to it. Could our consciousness be a weaker copy of a bigger one. The other theory could be that psychopaths lost the connection with the shared consciousness because of physiological changes, or the opposite, they are ruled by it and the common consciousness does't like what humanity is doing. The religion might have been a real thing. Like asking the gods for a favor or to stop the problems.

LucyL

1624277391238.png

The Resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at risk groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.

This is discussed further in paragraph 55 and 56

Seems to me the British government is admitting the vaccine is not only a failure but is killing the elderly and God knows who else.

The statement is word for word from the document I have already enclosed above

And they said the vaccine was to protect the elderly and keep them out of hospital and to stop them from dying, what an absolute joke.

I hope Reiner Fuellmich has this information.

P

Peatness

And they said the vaccine was to protect the elderly and keep them out of hospital and to stop them from dying, what an absolute joke.

I hope Reiner Fuellmich has this information.

I feel your incredulity too.
I’m mostly stunned because this morning the guardian ran an article about ‘vaccine envy’ with lots of comments which is even more depressing. The country is digging its own grave. Lambs to the slaughter

Last edited by a moderator:

Dino D

They are poisoning our food, water, medicine and using radiation. It doesn't make sense because you are not a psychopath.
Lucifer (Loki) is a trickster; so the preference is to trick you into your own demise. Just killing someone quick with brutal force is more of a desperate option - but probably not completely off the table.
Why are we still alive then? And 7 bilon more of us...

I they are poisoning us that hard, we would die a lot faster...
The human life span just grows, and it was never better and safer to live then today

somuch4food

It gets worse... But we're the crazy ones. It's just something new, right? STDS - Sudden Teenage Death Syndrome
View attachment 24438

How does she reason still getting vaxxed after that experience with her nephew? Covid is not a risk to the young...

The human life span just grows, and it was never better and safer to live then today
They don't want to create total chaos. If society crumbles so does their power, they need people to comply and continue living like they are used to. They poison the world a little and then sell miracle cures and other stuff to help with the suffering they themselves created. That's how I can comprehend it.

I personally don't believe in the mass conspiracy some believe. I think it's more like many individuals trying to profit out of any opportunity. It's the society that is diseased as a whole rather then a small bunch of people pulling all the levers. I think there could be some very evil people at the top of the pyramid sending little incentives to push the world into the direction they desire. A bit like how a comment of Elon Musk, or who Ronaldo discarding bottles :D can change the financial market. Those small actions then have a butterfly effect across the world.

sjatte

They are still running numbers. But it appears there will be no situation in which being vaccinated for Covid doesn't cause a higher death rate from Covid.
seems like you say they are getting vaccinated for covid, not against it

LucyL

How does she reason still getting vaxxed after that experience with her nephew? Covid is not a risk to the young...
Saw something like this for sale in Wal-mart the other day. Just get one for your teenagers! Why are you trying to argue that teenagers have slept alone in their beds without dying of heart failure in their sleep for thousands of years? We just weren't monitoring them closely enough. Teenagers have always died in their sleep. /s

1624301941860.png

LucyL

One of the girls opted to get the Pfizer mRNA vaccine due to pressure from her parents. Within 45 minutes of receiving the injection, she returned to the dorm feeling unwell, and had to lay down. Within 24 hours, 2 of her roommates spiked fevers. One of them had additional respiratory symptoms consisting of shortness of breath and dry cough, and the other, headaches and extremity pain. These symptoms persisted for 5-6 days. On day 7 one of the non-vaccinated girls presented with a full-blown shingles outbreak, and the other with chest pains and acute leg pain, warranting a visit to the emergency department. She was later diagnosed with pericarditis and a blood clot in her leg.

Nemo

Here's the ADE study in cats injected with a coronavirus vax and then exposed to the wild virus.

Survival rate: 0%

Nemo

I just linked to your post from the transmissible vax thread, LucyL.

We now know this is a self-disseminating vax. It transmitted the vax-caused immunodeficiency.

Grapelander

Not sure how old you are? When I was young in the early 1970's there were children everywhere. I hardly see any children now.

Sperm Count Zero: A strange thing has happened to men over the past few decades: We’ve become increasingly infertile, so much so that within a generation we may lose the ability to reproduce entirely. What’s causing this mysterious drop in sperm counts—and is there any way to reverse it before it’s too late?

People used to equal money in the agriculture and industrial age. Not so anymore - we are now considered useless eaters.

Life expectancy in the US has been falling since 2014.

AdoTintor

Here's the ADE study in cats injected with a coronavirus vax and then exposed to the wild virus.

Survival rate: 0%
New study shows that when spike proteins break down in your body and you pee them out, your pee kills frogs.

I wonder about mosquitoes - maybe end to malaria? Or is that like saying syringe's will suffer.

Dino D

Not sure how old you are? When I was young in the early 1970's there were children everywhere. I hardly see any children now.

Sperm Count Zero: A strange thing has happened to men over the past few decades: We’ve become increasingly infertile, so much so that within a generation we may lose the ability to reproduce entirely. What’s causing this mysterious drop in sperm counts—and is there any way to reverse it before it’s too late?

People used to equal money in the agriculture and industrial age. Not so anymore - we are now considered useless eaters.

Life expectancy in the US has been falling since 2014.
30 years

sperm count is lower because men dont eat and move like men at all... because of stress and industrial food in general,,, of course its not good to eat gmo and foods with additives, antibiotics, heavy metals and what not... they don't behave like that, still it's normal
kids are,,low" because of lifestyle, beliefs, and carrier (that's like 98% the reason), NOT BECAUSE WE CANT MAKE THEM...
but I also think infertility is rising...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals