Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Richiebogie

How does a "Health Minister" or equivalent of ANY country not know enough to take a sham injection?

Apparently, this guy is just as ignorant as Greg Hunt in Australia.
Vivek was a Tamil actor from Chennai. He was a health ambassador, not a fully fledged politician.

We are seeing quite a lot of second tier people succumbing to the vaccines, but I doubt we will see any of the top level Satan worshippers dying from them. The devil worshippers will only pretend to take the vaccines. They want everyone else to die.

It’s like they said in the 17th century... Those who died from the trials (of the vaccines) probably weren’t witches!

LucyL

Jos Hermans, the first Belgian man to be vaccinated against covid, died aged 96 (posted on May 9, 2021)​

He had been vaccinated on December 28 at 11 a.m., at the same time as Josepha Delmotte in Mons and Lucie Danjou in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, which made him the first Belgian vaccinated against the coronavirus.

bzmazu

Why would anyone over 70 take the jab unless they were wanting/ready to die?

Richiebogie

Why would anyone over 70 take the jab unless they were wanting/ready to die?
Oldies are already trained to take flu vaccines.

By December 2020 there had been 9 months of pandemic panic, fraudulent testing, social distancing, masks, lockdowns, contact tracing...

Mainstream media tells them that they are lucky to be offered the vaccines, and any hesitancy is crazy.

I have been accused of putting people’s lives at risk by warning of the dangers of these rushed emergency use only vaccines!

In years to come “drinking the kool-aid” may become “taking the Covid vaccine”!

Last edited:

Nemo

Give ivermectin to your loved ones with bad vax reactions, people.

View: https://twitter.com/DRDILLON6/status/1397619830581309440

I had to apply it inside my mother's mouth in the hospital. My mother finally opened her eyes yesterday and recognized my sister. She told my sister to take her home, but she's still too sick for that.

I've also been giving her progesterone topically.

Lollipop2

Give ivermectin to your loved ones with bad vax reactions, people.

View: https://twitter.com/DRDILLON6/status/1397619830581309440

I had to apply it inside my mother's mouth in the hospital. My mother finally opened her eyes yesterday and recognized my sister. She told my sister to take her home, but she's still too sick for that.

Love love love this @Nemo! You saved your Mother. I think progesterone and ivermectin would be a powerful combo for people at such a bad stage as you Mother.

LucyL

So glad she is doing better!

Pina

Missenger

This is such good news!

I wonder how the BBC will report this?
Based off what I've seen with a few of them dying randomly from other 'news organizations' over the past couple of months they'll present an obituary without saying what killed him with a smile as they think of their bank accounts.

Pina

Based off what I've seen with a few of them dying randomly from other 'news organizations' over the past couple of months they'll present an obituary without saying what killed him with a smile as they think of their bank accounts.
Yep, you've got it nailed.

PxD

A physician who's been exposing the real levels of adverse effects from the shots expects house prices to fall sharply soon in countries where vax uptake was high:

View: https://twitter.com/arkmedic/status/1398282836356984832

I saw these same Deagel forecasts some time ago, but still wondering as to their authenticity. No details seem to be given as to how they're put together, unless (I presume) you have a paying subscription.