Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Pina

How does a "Health Minister" or equivalent of ANY country not know enough to take a sham injection?

Apparently, this guy is just as ignorant as Greg Hunt in Australia.
I am also starting to wonder about this. I know lots of doctors who have been injected. I wonder if some of them are being given a placebo?

Nemo

My mother's in the hospital with weird neurological problems 4 weeks after the vax.

She had minor cognitive problems before (couldn't remember how to run the washing machine, could no longer balance her checkbook, etc.) but now she no longer recognizes my sister, with whom she's been living for the past five and a half years. She suddenly doesn't understand how to use a telephone. She is unable to stand or walk, almost as if she doesn't remember how to do it.

She went to bed normal and woke up this way.

There's been no recent change in living, meds, or anything else. Not even the weather.

No problems breathing that my sister can see. No fever.

Nothing on the scans to indicate a stroke. Nothing uneven in her facial expression, not favoring one side.

Pina

My mother's in the hospital with weird neurological problems 4 weeks after the vax.

She had minor cognitive problems before (couldn't remember how to run the washing machine, could no longer balance her checkbook, etc.) but now she no longer recognizes my sister, with whom she's been living for the past five and a half years. She suddenly doesn't understand how to use a telephone. She is unable to stand or walk, almost as if she doesn't remember how to do it.

There's been no recent change in living, meds, or anything else. Not even the weather.

Nothing on the scans to indicate a stroke. Nothing uneven in her facial expression, not favoring one side.
Really sorry. Stephanie Seneff talks about neurological issues related to the covid shots in this video with dr mercola

Stephanie Seneff - COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Disease (mercola.com)

LucyL

Nemo, it's always worth checking for urinary tract infections in the elderly, it might be that simple, and often cognitive decline is the only symptom.

Nemo

Nemo, it's always worth checking for urinary tract infections in the elderly, it might be that simple, and often cognitive decline is the only symptom.

You know, you are absolutely right. This has been an issue before. I will make sure they have checked this.

Thank you, Lucy.

Pina

This is my big fear and they aren't interested in hearing about it. They are working through all the tests/scans but I am about to insist on HCQ and Ivermectin.
I found this quote from peat on brain protection, it's probably from one of the email advice thread

Both progesterone and pregnenolone are o.k. at the same time. They protect the brain. Vitamin K (1 or 2) is probably better to use before aspirin, since it helps to prevent both more clotting and also bleeding. A day after the vitamin K the aspirin would be safer, and it helps to protect brain cells. Niacinamide, vitamin B1 and biotin are other brain protective things, even is small amounts. Hospitals often treat strokes with too much oxygen, to reduce brain pressure, but that reduces circulation to the brain; 5% carbon dioxide with oxygen helps to reduce brain swelling while maintaining circulation.

Giraffe

India's vax-caused Covid surge will amount to 550,000 deaths, or add about 6% to the country's total deaths for the year:

View: https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/status/1397198372621193236

This is not what he says. You are misquoting him.

Michael Levitt said:
India's 2nd COVID-19 outbreak will end at total reported death ~550K. This is ~6% of natural death or 20 extra days of death/year. [...] Hopefully this is last major outbreak.

The graph he posts makes it pretty clear what he means by " will end at total reported death ~550K":

Levitt - India.GIF

Nemo

I found this quote from peat on brain protection, it's probably from one of the email advice thread

Both progesterone and pregnenolone are o.k. at the same time. They protect the brain. Vitamin K (1 or 2) is probably better to use before aspirin, since it helps to prevent both more clotting and also bleeding. A day after the vitamin K the aspirin would be safer, and it helps to protect brain cells. Niacinamide, vitamin B1 and biotin are other brain protective things, even is small amounts. Hospitals often treat strokes with too much oxygen, to reduce brain pressure, but that reduces circulation to the brain; 5% carbon dioxide with oxygen helps to reduce brain swelling while maintaining circulation.

Pina, can't thank you enough!

I'm so focused on ivermectin I'm not thinking right. Will start these topically today.