Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Nemo

There have been hundreds of excess of deaths here in the Netherlands for the past few weeks without being linked to COVID or anything else according to the Dutch National institute of Statistics this morning and mostly in the 65-80 group. They find it very odd and disturbing. People in this age-group all got vaccinated in recent weeks......

All of the doctors and scientists calling out what the result of these shots will be predicted this would happen.

They predicted officials would pretend there were other causes.

Nemo

Joel Smalley is an excellent follow on twitter for solid Covid shot data. He was able to convince his father to reject the shot. But he couldn't talk his stepmother out of it.

His father accepted his wife's decision.

She had absolutely no prior health issues. Then she got the shot five days ago.

This morning his stepmother died of a heart attack.

I'm including the link even though his account is locked down for the moment.

View: https://twitter.com/RealJoelSmalley/status/1391017188509769733

Ledo

like I said, traditional, official health policies have done plenty of harm without a doubt, but it would be a lie to say the alternative community hasn't been just as or even more damaging.
Why wouldn't it all be controlled by the cesspool of 3 letter agencies, NGO's, foreign agents, media agents and many others that we see in every other sphere of life? We see it here everyday.

Nothing is organic, nothing is left to chance.

Nemo

Why wouldn't it all be controlled by the cesspool of 3 letter agencies, NGO's, foreign agents, media agents and many others that we see in every other sphere of life? We see it here everyday.

Nothing is organic, nothing is left to chance.

Absolutely right, Ledo.

tankasnowgod

the sicker you get, the more close minded, angry, defensive you also become, so a lot of people who go down the fad diet pathway don't re consider their choices.
Maybe for some. But that's not been my experience.
that's why questioning things can be dangerous, because there's so much disinformation and propoganda out there from people tying to sell supplements or make a career that it's impossible to get good information.
I think it's more dangerous to not question things.

Anyway, the great Leslie Neilsen said it best "You take a risk getting up in the morning, crossing the street, or sticking your face in a fan." You're gonna take a rick questioning or not questioning things. Best to use logic and reason to wade through both the official and unofficial propaganda and disinformation.
the reason sugar is so vilified is largely from low carb contrarians,
I didn't know the USDA was considered "Low Carb Contrarian." They really had me fooled with their promotion of complex carbs and by setting themselves up as official authorities. The USDA has been vilifying sugar since the 70s! I guess there are no lengths to which "Low Carb Contrarians" will go to vilify sugar!
in this sense the alternative health community has set back humans for decades, convincing the public that milk and sugar are dangerous. and like I said, traditional, official health policies have done plenty of harm without a doubt, but it would be a lie to say the alternative community hasn't been just as or even more damaging.
Lol, wut?

The "Alternative Health Community" has no control over food subsidies. That would be the USDA and other government agencies, who shifted all that money away from traditional crops like wheat and animal products like meat and dairy, and funneled 90% of that money into soy.

The "Alternative Health Community" can't force public schools to provide lunches based on their guidelines. The "Alternative Health Community" can't force the military to provide food based on their guidelines. The "Alternative Health Community" can't force prisons to provide food based on their guidelines.

The "Alternative Health Community" doesn't run food stamp programs. The "Alternative Health Community" doesn't have access to the Ad Council, to get PSAs on major TV networks and radio stations.

The "Alternative Health Community" doesn't hold sway over multi-national corporations.

Of course it's a lie to say the "Alternative Health Community" has been just as or even more damaging than "Official Health Policies." They haven't, and it's not even close. I would say it's closer to a joke than a lie, seeing as the idea is utterly laughable.

gaze

Maybe for some. But that's not been my experience.

I think it's more dangerous to not question things.

Anyway, the great Leslie Neilsen said it best "You take a risk getting up in the morning, crossing the street, or sticking your face in a fan." You're gonna take a rick questioning or not questioning things. Best to use logic and reason to wade through both the official and unofficial propaganda and disinformation.

I didn't know the USDA was considered "Low Carb Contrarian." They really had me fooled with their promotion of complex carbs and by setting themselves up as official authorities. The USDA has been vilifying sugar since the 70s! I guess there are no lengths to which "Low Carb Contrarians" will go to vilify sugar!

Lol, wut?

The "Alternative Health Community" has no control over food subsidies. That would be the USDA and other government agencies, who shifted all that money away from traditional crops like wheat and animal products like meat and dairy, and funneled 90% of that money into soy.

The "Alternative Health Community" can't force public schools to provide lunches based on their guidelines. The "Alternative Health Community" can't force the military to provide food based on their guidelines. The "Alternative Health Community" can't force prisons to provide food based on their guidelines.

The "Alternative Health Community" doesn't run food stamp programs. The "Alternative Health Community" doesn't have access to the Ad Council, to get PSAs on major TV networks and radio stations.

The "Alternative Health Community" doesn't hold sway over multi-national corporations.

Of course it's a lie to say the "Alternative Health Community" has been just as or even more damaging than "Official Health Policies." They haven't, and it's not even close. I would say it's closer to a joke than a lie, seeing as the idea is utterly laughable.
you'd get farther in life eating the official health policies than you would following rhonda patrick, or eric berg, or atkins, or veganism, or carnivore, or low carb, or even weston a price who supplement fermented cod liver oil. the official health guidelines arnt "optimal", but a diet of grains, fruits, vegetables, dairy, meat, fish, and small amounts of fats (yes, they reccomend the wrong fats) is still better than eating any one of those fad diets who also reccomend eating essential fatty acids but even more so. and it depends what you mean by "sugar" they reccomend the majority of the diet be grains and fruits. those are "sugars" and they say to limit white sugar to 25 grams a day, which is pretty reasonable. still, i would take a diet of grains and fruits as staples rather than go low carb any day of the week. if you look at the data, no one actually followed the official guidelines in the 1970s. fat intake just kept going up, because of restaurants and processed food, both of which aren't official reccomendations. it's funny, cause the current alternative health community hates the official guidelines cause they reccomend too many carbs. everyone is so confused about everything, that's what happens when everyone loses any sense of culture and can't trust anyone or anything

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

you'd get farther in life eating the official health policies than you would following rhonda patrick, or eric berg, or atkins, or veganism, or carnivore, or low carb, or even weston a price who supplement fermented cod liver oil. the official health guidelines arnt "optimal", but a diet of grains, fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, and small amounts of fats (yes, they reccomend the wrong fats) is still better than eating any one of those fad diets. and it depends what you mean by "sugar" they reccomend the majority of the diet be grains and fruits. those are "sugars" and they say to limit white sugar to 25 grams a day, which is pretty reasonable. still, i would take a diet of grains and fruits as staples rather than go low carb any day of the week. if you look at the data, no one actually followed the official guidelines in the 1970s. fat intake just kept going up, because of restaurants and processed food, both of which aren't official reccomendations
Good point, except that the dietary rec's of Rhonda Patrick, carnivore advocates, or the WAPF can lead one towards further [beneficial] experimentation.

For example, I'm thankful that I tried the carnivore diet. It fixed my digestion, increased my strength, broke mental dependency on certain foods, and led almost directly to Ray Peat.

It's tough to say how many, but I think many other people are in the same boat. They do carnivore and have some complaints. So they add in honey and feel good, add in fruit and feel good, add in dairy and feel good...and suddenly find themselves eating a pretty good diet!

gaze

Good point, except that the dietary rec's of Rhonda Patrick, carnivore advocates, or the WAPF can lead one towards further [beneficial] experimentation.

For example, I'm thankful that I tried the carnivore diet. It fixed my digestion, increased my strength, broke mental dependency on certain foods, and led almost directly to Ray Peat.

It's tough to say how many, but I think many other people are in the same boat. They do carnivore and have some complaints. So they add in honey and feel good, add in fruit and feel good, add in dairy and feel good...and suddenly find themselves eating a pretty good diet!
i agree the journey can be a good one, i appreciate my own too, but for the majority of people, who are working long hours, raising families, they don't exactly have the luxury of experimenting with their health all day everyday. that's why guru youtube videos are extremely dangerous, because they'll watch one low carb video with 4 million views than start feeding their kid low carb or something. dietary experimentation is a very delicate thing, which for many many people ends up in eatin disorders, bad health outcomes, and long term metabolic problems with no end in sight cause not everyone is lucky enough to find people like Rays work on the fringes of the internet. I don't think these low carb youtube videos should be banned or anything like that, but what i'm saying is that completely trashing the official health guidelines has its consequences and is not as simplistic as that

tankasnowgod

you'd get farther in life eating the official health policies than you would following rhonda patrick, or eric berg, or atkins, or veganism, or carnivore, or low carb, or even weston a price who supplement fermented cod liver oil. the official health guidelines arnt "optimal", but a diet of grains, fruits, vegetables, dairy, meat, fish, and small amounts of fats (yes, they reccomend the wrong fats) is still better than eating any one of those fad diets who also reccomend eating essential fatty acids but even more so. and it depends what you mean by "sugar" they reccomend the majority of the diet be grains and fruits. those are "sugars" and they say to limit white sugar to 25 grams a day, which is pretty reasonable. still, i would take a diet of grains and fruits as staples rather than go low carb any day of the week. if you look at the data, no one actually followed the official guidelines in the 1970s. fat intake just kept going up, because of restaurants and processed food, both of which aren't official reccomendations. it's funny, cause the current alternative health community hates the official guidelines cause they reccomend too many carbs. everyone is so confused about everything, that's what happens when everyone loses any sense of culture and can't trust anyone or anything
Well, the "Official Guidelines" have been around since the 1970's, and people's health have just gotten worse and worse since then. I don't know if they would "get you farther" than following the guidelines of the others you mentioned (some of which are totally contradictory). I think following the guidelines of Weston A. Price (not WAPF) would get you further than the others. But ultimately, even if you use some of them as teachers or guides for a time, "Perceive, Think, Act" will always get you further, so long as you keep the process going.

You keep going for all or nothing. It's not true that "no one" followed the official recommendations, as I pointed out several areas where the recommendations can be "forced" onto people (school, prison, the military, etc). That is not a small number of people.

While the public did ignore (and likely still ignores) the guidelines, more and more companies fall in line with what they say, changing overall diet for the worse over time.

gaze

@tankasnowgod you're right I did make a generalization. I do think everything's nunced, it's hard to blame anything or anyone. to bring it back to vaccines and "trusting" authorities, id say berenson voices my thoughts the best:

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1390355062577315842?s=20

basically, i do think high risk people who are like 70 or above would be better off taking it, but a ton of questions have yet to be answered and the risk reward is very high for young people. kind of like diet, the official guidelines arnt in their totality good or bad, but outright rejecting them in their totality is also missing the mark

tankasnowgod

basically, i do think high risk people who are like 70 or above would be better off taking it, but a ton of questions have yet to be answered and the risk reward is very high for young people.

Personally, I don't think they make sense for anyone 70 or above either, mainly because they haven't been tested in such a population. As people have stated from the beginning, the ONLY thing these "vaccines" were tested for in clinical trials was "cases" of COVID. That's were the 94-95% effectiveness figure comes from- confirmed cases. It didn't test hospitalizations, deaths, or more serious symptoms. If you look at the trial data, there is no significant difference for any of those things between vaccine and placebo groups over 2 (summer) months of a (still ongoing) study.

So, is it really worth a long term risk, even for someone 70 or above, to have a lower risk of testing positive on a PCR test?

Of course, that's assuming the trials even showed that. Peter Doshi raised a few concerns about those numbers, and that "95% effectiveness" number might be due to straight up fraud.

What if 200 of those 250 extra people tossed out of the "vaccine" group had a positive PCR test for COVID? That would make you more likely to test positive by TAKING the vaccine! Also, the "suspected Covid" numbers are odd..... if they were "suspected," why didn't they test them? If you include those numbers on both sides, the "effectiveness" of the vaccine can drop to 19 or 29%, depending on if you attributed some of those "suspected" cases to vaccine side effects.

There's a giant question of if there is a "reward" for anyone that is not employed by one of these drug companies, as the only evidence that suggests a possible "health" reward is flimsy and likely fraudulant. It's pretty clear these drug companies are seeing a financial "reward" from these shots-

In the US, the two most widely-deployed 'vaccines' in the US are the Pfizer and Moderna drugs. They have more recently been joined by the Johnson & Johnson drug, which has already established solid form for causing a vast array of side effects including blood clots. From 14 December 2020 through 3 May 2021, the CDC's VAERS database received 4,178 reports of death among people in the US who received a COVID-19 'vaccine.'

The CDC is doing its best to downplay these shocking figures, but the numbers speak for themselves: These are the deadliest 'vaccines' in history.

And remember, even the CDC has previously estimated only 13% of reactions to influenza vaccines are reported to VAERS.

To place the results in better context, during the 2018-2019 flu season 22 deaths were reported for the multitude of influenza vaccine products distributed in the US. During the 2019-2020 flu season, there were 17 deaths reported for same multitude of influenza vaccine products.

Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson et al are making staggering sums of money by injuring and killing people with poorly-tested drugs featuring dubious and never-before deployed technology.

I don't think there is any room for "nuance" here. I don't care who you are, stay away from these dangerous, poorly tested, experimental drugs.

Last edited:

Jessie

I can't stand Eric Berg. Dude is literally the archetype of what plagues the low carb community. He's a chiropractor posing as a doctor giving out quack advice to people. I wouldn't trust him putting a bandaid on me much less my medical care.

It's hard to say if the food pyramid is better or worse than low carb. Like you, low carb is pretty much out of the question for me. Been down that horrendous road already and have no intention of experiencing that hell again. However a grain based diet seems like a endotoxin nightmare to me.

If I weren't doing bioenergetics I would probably just eat a standard BB diet of lean chicken, broccoli, and rice. If you're lost, this is a good place to start and it's better than most stuff.

Nemo

Jamaican broadcaster Michael Sharpe got the AstraZeneca shot on March 14.

He was hospitalized with Covid on March 24.

He died of Covid on April 20.

LucyL

In the 1970's my parents ditched real butter for Blue Bonnet Margarine, because of federal government guidelines (they also started with Crisco). They didn't change too much else, but we ate so much margarine that I was able to collect all the dolls on the back of the package. (like these Vintage Blue Bonnet Margarine-Dolls of All Lands, 70's, Complete Set of 30 | eBay)

I won't lie, I really enjoyed making those dolls but I think the long term health costs to all of us were terrible. It was because of alternative health movement that they switched back to real butter in the 90s and finally ditched the PUFAs.

Nemo

Ex-AFP news chief Michele Leridon died in her sleep at age 62 last week. She had been perfectly healthy until she took the AstraZeneca vax a week before her death.

The autopsy called the cause of death a blood clot. The Associated Press of France and the French gov't don't want the public to know. Her ex-husband is film critic for La Monde.

I know about this through a family connection to her. Obits praise her for fighting "misinformation" about the danger of the shots.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals