Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I’m adding a random anecdote here, an elderly man, late 70’s was vaccinated, the day after he died of a stroke, is anybody else starting to hear stories like this at street level? It’s not a good sign.
Talked to a guy and he had the Moderna vaccine, he was doubled over could hardly walk and he looked bad. He admitted it was a reaction from the shot. He said his sister has a bad reaction too.

Regina

Our 30 year old cousin Sarah almost died after her second shot. (Swelling. Fever. Vomiting. Pain. Etc.)
Her mom wouldn’t leave her side for 48 hours believing Sarah may not make it through.

The silver lining was it got our extended families attention and got them questioning things they once thought were helpful and true. A family full of healthcare workers.
I'm sorry to learn about your Sarah. I have to believe that your good family support around her and each other is the best medicine for these times.

peateats1

I just saw that a healthy 25 year old woman died approximately 7-10 days after her j&j vaccine, and a healthy/active 32 yo man died within 24-48 hrs. The man was Benjamin Goodman and the woman was named Desiree Penrod.

T

TheBeard

24 year old medical student just died here in France 10 days after taking the AZ vaccine.
They are being hugely cautious in the way they phrase it, and making it clear that in no way there is a direct causal relationship for the moment.

That's the only "death from a vaccine" that makes it to the mainstream news in France, and I'm sure they only show it to, in the end, say the vaccine had nothing to do with it.

-Luke-

24 year old medical student just died here in France 10 days after taking the AZ vaccine.
They are being hugely cautious in the way they phrase it, and making it clear that in no way there is a direct causal relationship for the moment.

That's the only "death from a vaccine" that makes it to the mainstream news in France, and I'm sure they only show it to, in the end, say the vaccine had nothing to do with it.
How do they explain the death? They can hardly come up with "old age" here. "Previously undetected pre-existing conditions"?

Perry Staltic

I just saw that a healthy 25 year old woman died approximately 7-10 days after her j&j vaccine, and a healthy/active 32 yo man died within 24-48 hrs. The man was Benjamin Goodman and the woman was named Desiree Penrod.

Benjamin Goodman received the J&J vaccine. Dead less than 24 hrs later
Mr. Benjamin Goodman went to a Walgreens pop-up COVID-19 “vaccine” clinic in Chelsea, New York on Saturday, March 13. He received the experimental Johnson & Johnson viral vector shot, according to his stepmother Pamela Goodman. Benjamin texted his father, Jeff Goodman, and told him he received the shot. The family was not happy to hear the news. Soon thereafter, Benjamin had a severe headache and started feeling ill. He fell asleep, hoping the symptoms would pass after some rest.
Mr. Goodman woke up at 1 a.m. with a high fever and chills. His fiancée, Lindsay Janisse, was awakened to Mr. Goodman having seizures at 4 a.m.. Ms. Janisse called 911 as Mr. Goodman went into cardiac arrest. Paramedics tried, unsuccessfully, to revive him on the scene. Mr. Goodman was rushed to a nearby Mount Sinai Hospital. But he was pronounced dead at 6:05 a.m. Sunday morning, March 14.
Pamela-Everett-Goodman.png

Desirée Penrod received the J&J vaccine

Desiree-Penrod-Facebook.png

Perry Staltic

Peatful

I'm sorry to learn about your Sarah. I have to believe that your good family support around her and each other is the best medicine for these times.
Wonderful wisdom Regina.

Perry Staltic

Pictures of Goodman and Penrod. So many young people dying after vaxx. They had virtually zero chance of dying of wild covid.

Johnson-and-Johnson-COVID-deaths.jpg

Drareg

Talked to a guy and he had the Moderna vaccine, he was doubled over could hardly walk and he looked bad. He admitted it was a reaction from the shot. He said his sister has a bad reaction too.

It’s clearly killing people, folks can’t see it because they are blinded by hysteria.
I think guys like you mention will get a wake up call from this, even if they are part of the covid cult.

Drareg

Benjamin Goodman received the J&J vaccine. Dead less than 24 hrs later

Pamela-Everett-Goodman.png

Desirée Penrod received the J&J vaccine

Desiree-Penrod-Facebook.png

This is insane, this is why her highly edited story made the MSM, it’s obvious the vaccine killed her.
This also highlights the power of indoctrination within the medical establishment and in society in general, medical students are intelligent but they are thought not to think and this lady has paid with her life.

Drareg

Our 30 year old cousin Sarah almost died after her second shot. (Swelling. Fever. Vomiting. Pain. Etc.)
Her mom wouldn’t leave her side for 48 hours believing Sarah may not make it through.

The silver lining was it got our extended families attention and got them questioning things they once thought were helpful and true. A family full of healthcare workers.

This is a silver lining, no vaccine should cause this, like I have been saying if your younger you are better off to get covid naturally and let your body handle it with more coherent inflammatory responses.

Sam321

Looking like my grandpa got blood clot or mrsa in his foot 5 days after J and J shot.

Perry Staltic

According to the KDHE, during the waiting period, after Evans received the vaccine, she began to experience anaphylaxis and medical treatment was given. It said she was then taken to a local hospital where she later died.

Missenger

Sounds like we're rolling on a week to 10 days on numbers of vaccine 'injury' cases jumping up.

David PS

David PS