Post cancer body remodeling part1

OP
Philomath

Philomath

How are you doing @Philomath?
I’m well thank you
How are you doing

How are you doing @Philomath?
I feel good. My last MRI in December was clear - I have another one in a week or so.
I was working out pretty steadily - I've paused for a bit while I find a new gym. It's getting warm enough to start riding my bike on a regular basis, and walking the beach. Physically, my only annoying side effect is the fibrosis in my jaw. I don't think I can open my mouth quite as wide as before and there's some fibrosis in the areas where I was zapped. I may check into some anti-fibrosis chemicals on the forum. I might also take some androgen increasing products for general benefit, as well as FOA reduction as well. I have an appointment at the Nerve Clinic at UofM in 2 weeks - that's for increasing nerve function, re-animation and maybe some cosmetic surgury.
Enough about me, how are you doing? Are you still eating the same peaty way? Anything new and exciting?

OP
Philomath

Philomath

“Results

A 41.4% of OSCC cell inhibition was observed at 1000 µg/ml dilution of aqueous wheatgrass extract in 24 hours.

Conclusion

The aqueous extract of wheatgrass has an inhibitory effect on the oral cancer cell line proliferation.”

That's interesting and Ironic. Interesting as to how it works and the method of delivery - is crushing wheatgrass and making an extract better than juicing?
It's ironic because many moons ago I used to grow my own wheatgrass for juicing AND I sold it to a local restaurant/juice bar.
The best fertilizer I used was ocean water!

I’m well thank you

I feel good. My last MRI in December was clear - I have another one in a week or so.
I was working out pretty steadily - I've paused for a bit while I find a new gym. It's getting warm enough to start riding my bike on a regular basis, and walking the beach. Physically, my only annoying side effect is the fibrosis in my jaw. I don't think I can open my mouth quite as wide as before and there's some fibrosis in the areas where I was zapped. I may check into some anti-fibrosis chemicals on the forum. I might also take some androgen increasing products for general benefit, as well as FOA reduction as well. I have an appointment at the Nerve Clinic at UofM in 2 weeks - that's for increasing nerve function, re-animation and maybe some cosmetic surgury.
Enough about me, how are you doing? Are you still eating the same peaty way? Anything new and exciting?
This is great to hear Philomath! With your outcome so positive, what were the things you did that made the biggest difference?

That's interesting and Ironic. Interesting as to how it works and the method of delivery - is crushing wheatgrass and making an extract better than juicing?
It's ironic because many moons ago I used to grow my own wheatgrass for juicing AND I sold it to a local restaurant/juice bar.
The best fertilizer I used was ocean water!
I think juicing is probably the way. I am revisiting wheat grass again, recently. My health food store sells it at their in store juice bar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals