Possibly Took 8 Days For Charcoal To Leave My System

DKayJoe

Hi all,

So I took 2 capsules of charcoal last sunday (1120mg of Life Extension in total), yesterday I had some major discomfort in my stomach and today I produced (too much info alert) a large black stool, the only time I see my stools this colour is when I have ingested charcoal. Does anyone who uses charcoal typically take this long to clear your system? And if not what could the slow transit time indicate? In the past the charcoal seems to excrete within 3 days however this time I did use a larger dose...

Last edited:

poilochio

Hi all,

So I took 2 capsules of charcoal last sunday, yesterday I had some major discomfort in my stomach and today I produced (too much info alert) a large black stool, the only time I see my stools this colour is when I have ingested charcoal. Does anyone who uses charcoal typically take this long to clear your system? And if not what could the slow transit time indicate? In the past the charcoal seems to excrete within 3 days however this time I did use a larger dose...
how much Mg or Grams did you use?

OP
D

DKayJoe

how much Mg or Grams did you use?

Apologies, I took 1120mg (2 caps of life extensions charcoal), added this to the OP. I have taken this amount previously and not had such long transit time.