Possible Vaccine Shedding Disrupting Cycle

Stella123

I recently visited an ex-boyfriend who is fully vaccinated/boosted. When I visited, I wasn’t ovulating when I visited him according to my iPhone period tracker. It's been 10 days since intercourse and I am now 4 days late for my period. I’ve taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all show I'm not pregnant. No idea what could be going on. I’ve never strayed from a 28-day cycle and 4 day period. Is it possible vaccine shedding changed my cycle? It’s been 10 days since intercourse so I think HCG hormone would have kicked in and shown on a test. I’m very concerned that if I’m not pregnant, my ex-boyfriend who got the three Pfizer vaccines disrupted my cycle. Has this happened to anyone?

I recently visited an ex-boyfriend who is fully vaccinated/boosted. When I visited, I wasn’t ovulating when I visited him according to my iPhone period tracker. It's been 10 days since intercourse and I am now 4 days late for my period. I’ve taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all show I'm not pregnant. No idea what could be going on. I’ve never strayed from a 28-day cycle and 4 day period. Is it possible vaccine shedding changed my cycle? It’s been 10 days since intercourse so I think HCG hormone would have kicked in and shown on a test. I’m very concerned that if I’m not pregnant, my ex-boyfriend who got the three Pfizer vaccines disrupted my cycle. Has this happened to anyone?
There has been a lot of talk about shedding causing health issues to others, but exchange of bodily fluids even more so.

OP
Stella123

Stella123

There has been a lot of talk about shedding causing health issues to others, but exchange of bodily fluids even more so.
Yeah that's the only thing I can think of, but I didn't really think it to be real until it happened to me. Will update if anything changes. Thanks!

Yeah that's the only thing I can think of, but I didn't really think it to be real until it happened to me. Will update if anything changes. Thanks!
I don’t think catching coronavirus is anywhere near as bad as getting the vaccine. So I wouldn’t worry too much for now, especially if you are otherwise feeling good.

OP
Stella123

Stella123

I don’t think catching coronavirus is anywhere near as bad as getting the vaccine. So I wouldn’t worry too much for now, especially if you are otherwise feeling good.
Yes agreed I feel fine (presumably because I Peat) and thankfully never got the virus or the v@x . But never fun having a little scare. Regardless, this is a good lesson to be careful. :)

SonOfEurope

Life was hard, yet gets harder for men, JamesGatz.

On right websites you can still find moderate conservative women who have to not been poked... women are indeed sheep, even more than us, they cleave to power, but for that same reason some cleave to the power and logic of good men so you can always find one.
Perfect - now I know I have to avoid the female vaxxed up jabbawockeez or else I will become compromised just like them

ddjd

View: https://twitter.com/ProfessorFerg06/status/1575183907607449600

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals