Possible To Achieve Drunkeness State Without Alcohol?

x-ray peat

I sometimes do a smoothie of :
- 100 grams beef liver
- Some butter
- 2 tbsp collagen
- 1 tbsp brewers yeast
- 1 garlic
- 1 drop oxidal
- 1 big piece of pineapple

The effect is similar to being "high" but without any of the negatives
I wonder if the brewer's yeast is serving you a few shots in your belly

Makrosky

I was thinking that the yeast would ferment whatever sugars are in your stomach and produce alcohol. However i think nutritional yeast is inactive
I thought about that too and that's why I add garlic. Anyway the effects are the same without the yeast. The high feels very clean, it is not like alcohol in that sense.

Ideonaut

I've recently quit alcohol. Last drink was almost two months ago. A good book I'm reading is This Naked Mind.

I went out last night and didn't drink for the first time in 10+ years. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but after an hour or so I was having as good a time as if I had have been drinking. In fact probably more.
I think you're on the right track--congratulations! Depressing your central nervous system with things like alcohol and phenibut is stupid. My observation of people on alcohol is that it makes them stupid and offensive. I think the original poster, who spoke of an "amazing state of cognitive function, confidence, articulate ability" thanks to alcohol is delusional. Nobody needs that garbage to function well or have a good time. Why deliberately f--k up your brain and health? I tend to think the same thing about pot. There is nothing wrong with our natural minds. They are plenty able, plenty creative, and plenty able to have fun.

alywest

I think you're on the right track--congratulations! Depressing your central nervous system with things like alcohol and phenibut is stupid. My observation of people on alcohol is that it makes them stupid and offensive. I think the original poster, who spoke of an "amazing state of cognitive function, confidence, articulate ability" thanks to alcohol is delusional. Nobody needs that garbage to function well or have a good time. Why deliberately f--k up your brain and health? I tend to think the same thing about pot. There is nothing wrong with our natural minds. They are plenty able, plenty creative, and plenty able to have fun.

I think a lot of people drink too much without realizing it, and they act really stupid or even mean and then don't remember. It's really frustrating if the person does it over and over again. I can forgive it if it's a one time thing because not everyone knows their tolerance, but I would hope that if you even overdo it once and people tell you about it the next day you would want to avoid drinking (or at least overdoing it) at all costs. But I agree with you that it isn't necessary at all to have a good time and in fact, it's a deterrent to a good time, especially for the people around the drinker. Newsflash: if you think it makes you fun, cool or interesting to talk to, you're fooling yourself, and making a fool of yourself unfortunately.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@alywest

There's a difference between being a drunk and having a few beers and noticing that you're more relaxed, confident, sociable, engaged. We're all different, I'm just sharing my experience. I want to find out biologically what's going on...

I really don't like the taste of alcohol at all. And I don't think drinking alcohol is cool or clever and I know it's terrible for the body. I just want to know why I have this positive short term response to a few beers, it's obviously my wiring because it doesn't apply to everyone.

ltyrosine +nicianimide 500mg of each achieves this for me, you can add in taurine at 3g as well as MB at.5 to see how this effects but Ive had many blissful days witht that combo,

Soybean

@alywest

There's a difference between being a drunk and having a few beers and noticing that you're more relaxed, confident, sociable, engaged. We're all different, I'm just sharing my experience. I want to find out biologically what's going on...

I get a lot of the things you're describing from phenibut, in some ways it makes me more sociable than alcohol does. A medium dose of phenibut (I take about 400mg every now and then) has an effect comparable to a few drinks for me. However I've noticed that the effects and dose response can differ a lot between people.

Higher doses of phenibut will just make me sleep, not at all comparable to binge drinking.

"Everything that one can experience on a drug is, at some level, an expression of the brain’s potential." - Sam Harris

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I get a lot of the things you're describing from phenibut, in some ways it makes me more sociable than alcohol does. A medium dose of phenibut (I take about 400mg every now and then) has an effect comparable to a few drinks for me. However I've noticed that the effects and dose response can differ a lot between people.

Higher doses of phenibut will just make me sleep, not at all comparable to binge drinking.
unfortunately i dont think i respond that well to phenibut. can you link to the product you use, i might try it again

OP
ddjd

ddjd

ltyrosine +nicianimide 500mg of each achieves this for me, you can add in taurine at 3g as well as MB at.5 to see how this effects but Ive had many blissful days witht that combo,
nice. ill give this a try. would l-phenylalanine be a possible replacement for the l-tyrosoine. i think both increase dopamine, its just l-phenylalanine is a step back in the pathway

sladerunner69

before everyone judges me, i just have to say, when ive had 1, 2, 3 beers, i am so much more confident, happy, articulate, expressive, friendly, warm, enjoyable to be around. Its that point after a few beers but before drunkeness, its the on the way to drunkeness feeling that i want to hack.

for me, the ideal situation, would be to work out a way to achieve this amazing state of cognitive function, confidence, articulate ability, without alcohol!!!

is this possible?

Can someone explain to me simply, what is the biological process going on when we get drunk (beer, not spirits)
I experience the same thing when drinking a few beers. Unfortunately, there isn't any substance other than alcohol which works just like alcohol. You just have to minimize the damage alcohol can cause. Also, don't overdo it. Just drink until you are tipsy but dont get drunk.
Progesterone and LSD do not even remotely resemble the feeling alcohol gives. Phenibut comes somewhat closer.

I agree, alcohol is a unique experience. No serotonin/dopamine modifying drug or substance can truly exhibit likewise effects.

So I agree with this man. Just minimize the damage. The booze toll is mostly paid in the liver. Eating very low pufa will mitigate this largely, as well as taking aspirin and vitamin k. Peat explains that alcohol sets up a destructive process with PUFA and iron. The other danger lies in the gut, which in my experience can quickly become compromised after liquor or dark, heavy beers (like porter). Light beer, white wine, clear spirits seems to be fine in moderation. I have a couple pink martinis on occasion, and don't notice any ill effects apart from some mild stomach discomfort. A threshold seems to exist somewhere around 4-5 drinks, and after that my stomach really gets in a bad way and here come the bloody stools...

i think if you eat enough sugar and can "handle" it, your cortisol will be so low, your stress will go down greatly

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals