Possible Skull Shrinkage?

rw39

Is it possible for the skull to shrink from megadose of:
Vitamin K
Vitamin C (2g)
5,000 IU of D

My hat size has dropped (no hair cut) and it's freaking me out.

Constatine

Yeah probably. I would get off the supplements for now if you are getting such effects. Someone on another forum has posted about bone shrinking effects of vitamin k (anecdotal) before. I think when you are not consuming enough calcium and other co-factors such things can happen. I don't think megadosing any vitamin is a good idea for similar reasons. Just get everything through diet as all the cofactors are included (as well as other types of vitamin k, of which there are a lot).

Arnold Grape

My observations are anecdotal, but progesterone at a very low dose did something similar to me, making me think that anti-androgens can have this effect over time.

Ron J

Yeah probably. I would get off the supplements for now if you are getting such effects. Someone on another forum has posted about bone shrinking effects of vitamin k (anecdotal) before. I think when you are not consuming enough calcium and other co-factors such things can happen. I don't think megadosing any vitamin is a good idea for similar reasons. Just get everything through diet as all the cofactors are included (as well as other types of vitamin k, of which there are a lot).
I remember reading a thread in which someone claimed shrinkage, although, I think it was from MK7.
What if stress hormones(estrogen, cortisol, GH etc.) gave you false size from swelling, similar to when people take GH and their fingers swell up in size? If resolved, wouldn't it lead to volume loss?

TreasureVibe

Yet Dr. Peat adviced 5 mg of vitamin K2 daily for hypertension. :confused2

DaveFoster

My observations are anecdotal, but progesterone at a very low dose did something similar to me, making me think that anti-androgens can have this effect over time.
Fantastic news, sire!

For those of us like this guy, all the more reason to use progesterone:

neverendingiii5.jpg

cyclops

Thats it, I'm done. Now Vitamin K and Vitamin D cause bone shrinkage? So much on this forum about these causing bone growth. Haha gotta love it.

Last edited:

Nathan777

Thats it, I'm done. Now Vitamin K and Vitamin D cause bone shrinkage? So much on this forum about these causing bone growth. Haha gotta love it.

This lol you'll find even more threads saying K2 caused jaws and heads to grow. What if the answer is neither? No supplement is going to cause a noticeable change in skull size or grow your jaw in a short amount of time (except maybe massive amounts of GH). Too many hypochondriacs with too many supplements all on the same forum (myself included...)

that's crazy. i believe it and i think it is good. in MPB, look at the guys, their head is stretched out, the skin is so shiny on top, it's like it's been pulled apart extremely tight, maybe you are doing the opposite of it.

plus, those supps could impact and lower prolactin

dookie

Is it possible for the skull to shrink from megadose of:
Vitamin K
Vitamin C (2g)
5,000 IU of D

My hat size has dropped (no hair cut) and it's freaking me out.

What happened to your face structure did it change?
Jaw become more narrow?
Teeth more crowded? Or the opposite more wide apart?
Arms and fingers longer or shorter?

Could it be from a good thing like decreased growth hormone?

Constatine

People who are not thin and eat a lot of food tend to respond better to vitamin k than thin people (anedotal of course). Are you thin?

OP
R

rw39

I am thin but I eat a lot of food. 5'10 144 pounds. Eat about 2.7k calories a day. I've ran through my diet on previous posts. No milk because of acne. I will say the vitamin K helps the acne (minocycline like effects??). I take 10 mgs a day. Stopped about a week ago.

This is not in my mind. I have evidence as my hat actually dropped a size. No haircut, no anything. my head got smaller. Jaw got more defined, not wider per se.

LCohen

That's because K2 can solve calcium deposists.

Aka reversing calcification in your head. That should define your bones and be helpful for your hair too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals