Possible Inhibitors Of ACE2, The Receptor Of 2019-nCoV

Laurence

Possible Inhibitors of ACE2, the Receptor of 2019-nCoV
The 4 TCM showed significant ability to decrease ACE2 expression, especially Andrographis (FC=21.57), Urtica (FC=11.59), and Sambucus (5.99). Indeed, some studies reported potential effects of anti-pneumonia for active ingredients from Andrographis[18,19], Urtica[20], Sambucus[21], and Astragalus[22].

Andrographis sounds interesting although this is just a gene simulation study. If I'm reading that correctly they simulated a 21 fold reduction in ACE2 gene expression?

RealNeat

Possible Inhibitors of ACE2, the Receptor of 2019-nCoV

Andrographis sounds interesting although this is just a gene simulation study. If I'm reading that correctly they simulated a 21 fold reduction in ACE2 gene expression?
Why are we trying to decrease ACE2 when the young people with more ACE2 are less susceptible? Have you listened to anything Ray has said about angiotensin 1 receptor and using angiotensin receptor blockers? This is in an attempt to make up for what ACE2 no longer can do because of the virus. ACE2 may be the entry sight but decreasing its presence doesn't seem to be the solution.

peateats1

I'm pretty sure you DONT want to inhibit ace 2. Ace2 destroys angiotensin, angiotensin is what causes deaths from the coronavirus which is why ray peat recommends an angiotensinII receptor blocker(losartan) if infected with covid19.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals