Possible (but Painful) Way To Get Around The Accumulating Birth Control In Water

lampofred

I think the hotter the temperature of the water, the more you absorb whatever is in it, so showering at the coldest setting might be protective (especially on the head). I just realized that it's pretty well known when shaving that hot water opens pores and cold water closes pores (but it might also have to do with how cold lowers prolactin).

Painful but I hope this might be at least a temporary workaround to the accumulating BC.

I don't know if an activated carbon filter or something would take it out so it might be better to focus on reducing absorption of the toxins than on taking the toxins out.

Last edited:

boris

I think the physical stress of cold showering is not worth it, especially in winter. Is there so much in tap water?

OP
L

lampofred

I think the physical stress of cold showering is not worth it, especially in winter. Is there so much in tap water?

I definitely feel it (maybe because I currently live in a very population dense urban area) but I agree that cold can be a major stress if thyroid is low, especially in winter. Just wanted to put the idea out there tho.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals