Positive experiences with T4:T3 ratios greater than 4:1?

GreekDemiGod

I’m interested in finding positive experience of using thyroid medications in ratios greater than 4:1 T4:T3.
Please share usage pattern too.

K

Kayaker

I increased my dosage of T4 to 200 mcg from 150 mcg a few days ago because my TSH was still 1.0. I feel I don't really need T3 and that the bottleneck isn't T4's conversion into T3. When my cognition gets hazy, taking niacinamide clears it up immediately, so maybe it's a deficiency, or a problem in the energy production chain. Previously, I pooped 3x a day, now it increased to 4 or 5x a day. They are solid cabbage rolls and feel much better since I dropped seedy small fruit like raspberries and blackberries. It almost makes one want to eat more, to make the poops more frequent.

Gûs80

I’m interested in finding positive experience of using thyroid medications in ratios greater than 4:1 T4:T3.
Please share usage pattern too.
I used t4 25mcg + t3 10mcg (5mcg on waking up with t4.5mcg at the end of the day).

-TSH was below 1 (was approx 3),
-free t3 rose to the upper limit and
-reverse t3 was very low too.

-My temperature stabilized at 36.6 or 36.7,
-beats were between 70 and 80 at rest.

But I didn't see other improvements, like weight loss or energy. However, I have sleep apnea, which makes everything more complex.

If that's your main problem, I think you can make big improvements. Worth the test!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals