Portable Saunas

MrGilbert

Anybody had any experience with these things? I'm thinking of getting one.

I'm leaning towards the steam ones as I imagine longevity and safety are superior but I'm open to trying infrared if its low EMF.

Any advice/recommendations welcome, cheers.

Memento

Could you post links to products so we could actually compare them? I wonder what kind of IR emitters have high EMF output. From user POV I would like both steam and IR for comfort and efficacy.

bogbody

I have this and like it. They make cheaper ones of this style but I can only vouch for this one. It works well and I like that it doesn’t take up a lot of space. Infrared Sauna Blanket V3

LucyL

I have a Relax Far Infrared Sauna (Relax Far Infrared Ray (FIR) Sauna | One Radio Network) (bought mine from Patrick), I'm pretty happy with it. I collapse it after every use, but never fold it up super small. The worst thing about it is how the controller fits on the side - its a wobbly force fit, I think they could have spent a little more design time there. Also it would be nice if the power cord was a couple feet longer. But over all, happy with it. I use it 1-3 times a week, and have for over a year.

Here's the primary website for Relax, Relax Sauna - Infrared Saunas, FWIW, my naturopath doc sells this one too, so it has a pretty good reputation.

Marquis777

I got one. I've done some experiments on it and it seems on a low fat diet it may burn 600 to 700 calories of fat on you.

I think it's great for fat loss so far. It raises serotonin but lowers cortisol. It's like taking a run without using your muscles. I don't use it more than 2 times a day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals