Porridge alternatives?

Motif

Anything you would prefer over porridge?
I thought it might be another source for copper and zinc for me and I like mashy stuff

rr1

I used to eat oats for breakfast, now its just a shake of milk, egg yolks, collagen, honey, salt and cinnamon. So much easier and makes me feel better

OP
M

Motif

I used to eat oats for breakfast, now its just a shake of milk, egg yolks, collagen, honey, salt and cinnamon. So much easier and makes me feel better
Raw egg yolks? How much of everything?

rr1

500ml milk, 2-3 raw egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 scoops of collagen, a sprinkle of salt and cinnamon to taste.

Inaut

500ml milk, 2-3 raw egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 scoops of collagen, a sprinkle of salt and cinnamon to taste.
I do something like this as well but add dates to the mix. It’s delicious when you get to the bottom of the shake ?

jet9

Do you eat starches at other meals of the day? Or did you go completely starch free?

rr1

I'm not overly picky. When my gut is in good health, I can do fine with sourdough, white rice, potatos, etc, but if I get lazy and start eating lots of gluten or any complex carbs/pufas, it will take a while for my gut health to get back to that baseline.

jet9

I'm not overly picky. When my gut is in good health, I can do fine with sourdough, white rice, potatos, etc, but if I get lazy and start eating lots of gluten or any complex carbs/pufas, it will take a while for my gut health to get back to that baseline.
i see, so starch wise you are fine with sourdough, rice, tubers but grains effect you, right?

Do you eat fruits? Also what your experience with fats, do you try to be lower fat?

rr1

i see, so starch wise you are fine with sourdough, rice, tubers but grains effect you, right?

Do you eat fruits? Also what your experience with fats, do you try to be lower fat?
yeah that's correct. Pretty high fat as I drink whole milk. Fruits in the form of fruit juices, or the occasional berry smoothie (strained of course). I try to drink a lot of homemade juice made using a cold pressing juicer, things such as oranges, apples, cucumber, celery, guava, and strain it a few times (trying to hit 5000mg potassium daily).

jet9

yeah that's correct. Pretty high fat as I drink whole milk. Fruits in the form of fruit juices, or the occasional berry smoothie (strained of course). I try to drink a lot of homemade juice made using a cold pressing juicer, things such as oranges, apples, cucumber, celery, guava, and strain it a few times (trying to hit 5000mg potassium daily).
I see, thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals