Poo Comments/question-photo-gross

Dino D

Any comments on my poo? It has some white spots, and some mucus like strains? Does this indicate anything or is it just ugly stool haha
(Photos attached)

Attachments

• 20190901_121441.jpg
    20190901_121441.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 20190901_121444.jpg
    20190901_121444.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 88

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Check out ‘turpentine cleanse’, I only did it two days. I discovered that you could put the turpentine into gel capsules, they hold up nicely and your don’t have to taste it. It supposed to clean the gut.

OP
Dino D

Dino D

This indicates gut irritation, if this is a regular occurrence try keeping a daily log of what foods you’ve eaten and when this happens. Typical culprits are dairy, eggs, grains.
it could be,that happend after i tried a cooled potato day only, then the next day i tried a saltwater flush (didt truly work) but i also noticed this sometimes (but rare) before... ps. it was experimentation time hehe

D

danishispsychic

it could be,that happend after i tried a cooled potato day only, then the next day i tried a saltwater flush (didt truly work) but i also noticed this sometimes (but rare) before... ps. it was experimentation time hehe
the salt is killing both the candidia and the ascaris roundworm.

D

danishispsychic

Hmm,,, my suggestion is to google protocols for ascaris and candida overgrowth. I would suggest doing some raw garlic daily, doing colon cleansing to get dead parasites out , and for candida, Boron has worked well for me, coconut oil, and Grapefruit Seed Extract.

D

danishispsychic

the salt is killing both the candidia and the ascaris roundworm.
and also.... the salt water flush will always work if you have enough salt. it works most effectively in the am , after taking some kind of laxative tea at night.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals