Poll: What Kind Of A Reset Do You Prefer?

What kind of a Reset would you prefer?

• The Great Reset (or as Klaus Schwab says Ze Great Reset)

• The Good Reset

• The Mediocre Reset

• The Not So Good Reset

• The Horrific Reset

• I don´t want a Reset at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Greg says

“If you read a significant amount of Klaus Schwab’s [founder of the World Economic Forum’s The Great Reset] writings you can see that he has basically become totally demented. Deranged by the worship of the power of Artificial Intelligence”. - Ray Peat

rei

The great reset can also be called the jubilee. This is one of the primary purposes of everything that is going on. The "covid" situation is used as justification for unprecedented money printing that is distributed to the friends of the government and banks, and if not through forgiving debts then they are fixed by high inflation. 10% for decades is pretty much equal to forgiving the debt, as long as you are credit worthy and can postpone the payments for decades.

OP
Max23

Max23

But isn’t it stupid, weak, and evil to legislate exactly how everyone must be? (I get that you’re not recommending that, just sayin).
In my view yes. It is weak because they are afraid that the planet would explode with people. It is the fear of death. It is stupid because they´ll kill science for hundreds of years. And it is evil and a theft because they are resetting something they don´t own, while causing harm to others.

Calling humans stupid, weak and evil is a pretext to necessitate slavemasters. Understanding this concept also helps to understand their propaganda and where things are heading.

KTownSatfats

In my view yes. It is weak because they are afraid that the planet would explode with people. It is the fear of death. It is stupid because they´ll kill science for hundreds of years. And it is evil and a theft because they are resetting something they don´t own, while causing harm to others.

Calling humans stupid, weak and evil is a pretext to necessitate slavemasters. Understanding this concept also helps to understand their propaganda and where things are heading.
Exactly! Perfectly explained!

LeeLemonoil

What’s weak about being on the verge of controlling the entire planet?

Deranged, sick, megalomaniac and maybe also fearful. But not weak.

Underestimate them at your own peril.

LeeLemonoil

The great reset can also be called the jubilee. This is one of the primary purposes of everything that is going on. The "covid" situation is used as justification for unprecedented money printing that is distributed to the friends of the government and banks, and if not through forgiving debts then they are fixed by high inflation. 10% for decades is pretty much equal to forgiving the debt, as long as you are credit worthy and can postpone the payments for decades.

That’s too short-fetched. It’s not about wealth per se. It’s about control of any Ressource there is, including everyone’s lifes and energy.
Monetary and fiscal policies are only a means to an end

KTownSatfats

Not about underestimating them at all. It’s just looking at the underlying motive, which is weak! Would a person or persons with strength of character attempt to rule the world? I think not! But does it look like they’re succeeding with their sociopathic plan? Yeah, kinda does, unfortunately.

OP
Max23

Max23

I considered that argument as well. I wrote weak because this plan eventually leads to their demise. They´ll be slaves as well or at least their children will be. It also is a weakness if you choose the worse option. A lot of brains will be killed, resources wasted, damage done to the environment. The alternative would be to strive to achive a world where finding the true laws of nature is allowed, maybe even a goal for space travel set, to find new planets. Instead their´s is the fear of overpopulation and people living a long healthy life, while consuming more and more resources. So they have to be culled and controlled

So controlling the population of the planet is a weakness if it makes you weaker. A dying bear can control a wolf, while bleeding. That one wouldn´t be strenght, the bear should lick the wound up. A human controlling a group of mice, him in a cage he built, while starving, just to see his power, being addicted to it. Also weakness.

So is strenght building something weak? It might be a lot of hard work, but if the result is a failure, can´t consider it strenght. Maybe the globalists are too strong for the common people, but weak for themselves and their children. I call them weak because their mind is so, they don´t see all of the possibilities, thusly having less ability.

I would also add the comparison of people how accept their mortality and those who don´t. The former would be happier and thus stronger, the latter would live in fear, or be addicted to the pleasure of building this slaveworld, constantly seeking the next hit.

rei

That’s too short-fetched. It’s not about wealth per se. It’s about control of any Ressource there is, including everyone’s lifes and energy.
Monetary and fiscal policies are only a means to an end
Sure all that gets bundled up in the methods used. But i believe what decided the timing and the plan going into action globally was that the economy was going to blow up like it did in 07, but this time much worse due to all the inflation that was used to fix it back then. It was controversial back then, doing it again but even harder would be admitting there is deep corruption or that they have no clue about how to manage the economy. So they needed an excuse, and pandemic was it.

KTownSatfats

I considered that argument as well. I wrote weak because this plan eventually leads to their demise. They´ll be slaves as well or at least their children will be. It also is a weakness if you choose the worse option. A lot of brains will be killed, resources wasted, damage done to the environment. The alternative would be to strive to achive a world where finding the true laws of nature is allowed, maybe even a goal for space travel set, to find new planets. Instead their´s is the fear of overpopulation and people living a long healthy life, while consuming more and more resources. So they have to be culled and controlled

So controlling the population of the planet is a weakness if it makes you weaker. A dying bear can control a wolf, while bleeding. That one wouldn´t be strenght, the bear should lick the wound up. A human controlling a group of mice, him in a cage he built, while starving, just to see his power, being addicted to it. Also weakness.

So is strenght building something weak? It might be a lot of hard work, but if the result is a failure, can´t consider it strenght. Maybe the globalists are too strong for the common people, but weak for themselves and their children. I call them weak because their mind is so, they don´t see all of the possibilities, thusly having less ability.

I would also add the comparison of people how accept their mortality and those who don´t. The former would be happier and thus stronger, the latter would live in fear, or be addicted to the pleasure of building this slaveworld, constantly seeking the next hit.
Succinctly put. I really appreciate this. There’s lots of talk and speculation about the globalists these days, and much of ot understandably generates fear. But really, something is extremely unbalanced in what they are attempting to do. It cannot be sustainable. Sociopathology.