Poll: hopefully disproving my mom in her theory that This forum is a bunch of Nazis...

Are you a Nazi?

• Yes

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • I dont think so

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Brandin

Brandin

Isn't that how most liberal fascists work?
I do believe she trusts the Swedish goverment/society views on things to much. This is why anything that doesnt align with societys view automatically makes her dislike it. She is ignorant.

Cloudhands

I dislike any hate toward any group. We are all so simillar its irrelevant.

Im very interested in space and looking at all this from that view makes all the hate seem so stupid haha.
Exactly
I hate racism, but for me to say "i hate x group because some of them are racists" is pretty stupid.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Asking people isn't really the way to get the answer.
I understand that. Considering this isnt that aous of a forum id suspect peoples answers to be slightly more genuine to their opinion. You dont think so??

Charger

20s: Conservative, right wing.

30s and after Peating: Apolitical, can't understand why people get riled up over politics/***t they have little control over. Seems like a waste of time and energy.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Exactly
I hate racism, but for me to say "i hate x group because some of them are racists" is pretty stupid.
Yes I agree. Just as I really dislike people in Sweden judging the african imigrant just cause someone that were african did something wrong. I believe the true difference in people arent about race but the individual itself...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

20s: Conservative, right wing.

30s and after Peating: Apolitical, can't understand why people get riled up over politics/***t they have little control over. Seems like a waste of time and energy.
This is so me lmao. So many people in Sweden talk about politics all the time and they all act so dramatic over it. I usually react so calmely that they believe I have the opposite opinion of what they just said, even if I dont.

Drareg

Is your Mom into "woke" politics?
If so many things in her environment will appear to be white supremacist or nazi like, things like microwaves, TV’s ,clocks, electricity, iPhones, internet are all part of a white supremacist/nazi system when your woke and must be destroyed in wokeland.
Asians are also White and nazis according to woke logic.

kyle

Swedes have their identity and culture completely stripped away from them. What meaning is 'Nazi' when you lack cultural context to view the world? With no culture and morals you can't pretend to know anything.

And Jews call anyone they don't like an anti-semite. The term completely lost its meaning.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Is your Mom into "woke" politics?
If so many things in her environment will appear to be white supremacist or nazi like, things like microwaves, TV’s ,clocks, electricity, iPhones, internet are all part of a white supremacist/nazi system when your woke and must be destroyed in wokeland.
Asians are also White and nazis according to woke logic.
She is white so no. Idk she just very god damn authoritarian I guess. She thinks that Anything that doesnt align must be something bad. Dont wanna hate on my mom tho other than these sorts of topics shes great.

Cloudhands

Swedes have their identity and culture completely stripped away from them. What meaning is 'Nazi' when you lack cultural context to view the world? With no culture and morals you can't pretend to know anything.

And Jews call anyone they don't like an anti-semite. The term completely lost its meaning.
I wouldnt call anyone i dislike an antisemite. For example i dislike ben shapiro, but itd be pretty hard to call him an antisemite. Your comment is antisemetic, in the sense that it generalizes a whole group of people who are jewish. I dont expect to convince you tho, you seem pretty absorbed into your own myopic view of things.

GelatinGoblin

Ive seen some anti jewish and racist people on here. But dont let these idiotic ideas keep you away from the friendly people and helpful health tips. Im ashkenazi jewish, and its hard for me to read some of peoples comments without cringing. If my mom said this, i would tell her that indeed some people on here are hateful, but that the ones who arent prove to be friendly. Ill link a thread in the comment below, where some people were anti-jewish, but then some were not and came in to help me defend against such hate.
Third generation Ashkenazi too but I'm not wild about modern Social Marxist values...
But I get where you are coming from. But in the end just let them talk, it is only the internet

Charger

This is so me lmao. So many people in Sweden talk about politics all the time and they all act so dramatic over it. I usually react so calmely that they believe I have the opposite opinion of what they just said, even if I dont.
I work in construction with people who get riled up over 'dem damn Dems. I'm pretty sure the thought process for most of them is:

"I'm White + I'm a Construction Worker = I'm a Republican/Conservative/Murica!"

Bro, you're going to put pants and work boots on tomorrow morning regardless of who is in office. People convince themselves they're part of a 'team' and that the ***t they're (hardly) reading in random sensationalist headlines has a direct effect on their personal life and how they live day-to-day. (It doesn't)

People are addicted to bitching and stressing out over nothing, but most people here are already aware of that.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

There arent many jews in Sweden so I have never noticed this. What I do know is that when she started getting more interested in Judism is when she started believing the pepe meme was nazi propaganda lmao. Suprising she believes these thing cause she is pretty intelligent.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

I wouldnt call anyone i dislike an antisemite. For example i dislike ben shapiro, but itd be pretty hard to call him an antisemite. Your comment is antisemetic, in the sense that it generalizes a whole group of people who are jewish. I dont expect to convince you tho, you seem pretty absorbed into your own myopic view of things.
Your right didnt even think about the fact that he generalized so much. Im fine woth it tho. Surely he didnt mean that all Jewish people use that as an excuse on anything. I hope not atleast lol

Sheik

I understand that. Considering this isnt that aous of a forum id suspect peoples answers to be slightly more genuine to their opinion. You dont think so??
I think the question demands a deeper conversation about why people are the way they are, and 'nazi' seems like a convenient way to throw any responsibility for understanding others out the window. If anything I think those are the people who need to be understood the most, if not for their sake then for everyone else's.

Yes I agree. Just as I really dislike people in Sweden judging the african imigrant just cause someone that were african did something wrong. I believe the true difference in people arent about race but the individual itself...
I would think that it's actually not at all about the person doing wrong, but rather a sense that Sweden exists to preserve (genetically) Swedish people and immigrants are a threat to that. Which I can certainly sympathize with even if the situation is more complicated than that.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

I work in construction with people who get riled up over 'dem damn Dems. I'm pretty sure the thought process for most of them is:

"I'm White + I'm a Construction Worker = I'm a Republican/Conservative/Murica!"

Bro, you're going to put pants and work boots on tomorrow morning regardless of who is in office. People convince themselves they're part of a 'team' and that the ***t they're (hardly) reading in random sensationalist headlines has a direct effect on their personal life and how they live day-to-day. (It doesn't)

People are addicted to bitching and stressing out over nothing, but most people here are already aware of that.
Yes, I have noticed that friendgroups eventough they became friends for other reasons than politics often end up having simillar views in politics. Almost like they all went along because they wanted to feel like a group or unit of some sorts lol. Not saying its like this in all groups tho.

It very late for me so I hope I am making some sort of sense...

GelatinGoblin

The world, especially Europe, has gotten very scared of Nationalism after WW2, even if it is something like cultural identity, border and immigrant policies, patriotism and national image in Germany or simply disliking "Jewish" things (like disliking a Jewish person for whatever reason or disliking a Jewish entity for the way it conducts things, even if it is objectively not wrong or anti-Semitic; Western and Northern Europe have gotten Feminine and go on things subjectively based now, political correctness in-general seems to me feminine); you can get called a Nazi, Fascist or anti-Semite.
Funnily enough, when Ukraine is full of actual Fascists and anti-Semites like Navalny (who openly praises the Holocaust and is an a known anti-Semite), people, the West, Israel and everyone else seems to overlook or forget that. Makes me think it is Opportunism and a political tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals