Poll: hopefully disproving my mom in her theory that This forum is a bunch of Nazis...

Are you a Nazi?

• Yes

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • I dont think so

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, I believe there are only two genders. Does that mean I am a nazi?

Literally Hitler. You should immediately sign up for a course on gender studies sponsored by your local LGBTQWTFBBQ+ Twitter diva.

The alternative is that you'll get to spend some time at our specialized camps, designated to integrate such backwards individuals as yourself into our modern, progressive society.

LeeLemonoil

Yea sounds familiar. Heard of Ursula Haverbeck?

No, haven’t heard of her before but just read her German Wiki-entry.

Look, I understand that you likely try to insinuate that she is another Holocaust-denier that was indicted wrongly or something .... meaning to spin the dangers of authoritarism to liberal society I mentioned in a way I did not intend.

I won’t look into Haverbecks story to see if she was really a holocaust denier or not or if she was indicted rightfully.

There was the holocaust, and it’s nothing to apologize or relativate about in my book, though I know you have a different opinion on it.

That’s the good thing about the RPF. Many very special, contradictory and maybe even fringe or esoteric opinions but not a big urge to cleanse those. Just excerxise tolerance and engage with positions one opposes. Something very much lacking today in many places, as shown by the OPs mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals