Poll: hopefully disproving my mom in her theory that This forum is a bunch of Nazis...

Are you a Nazi?

• Yes

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • I dont think so

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandin

Hi, my mom thinks I get my diet theories from a bunch of Nazis. Is this true?

Are you a Nazi? lol

Cloudhands

Ive seen some anti jewish and racist people on here. But dont let these idiotic ideas keep you away from the friendly people and helpful health tips. Im ashkenazi jewish, and its hard for me to read some of peoples comments without cringing. If my mom said this, i would tell her that indeed some people on here are hateful, but that the ones who arent prove to be friendly. Ill link a thread in the comment below, where some people were anti-jewish, but then some were not and came in to help me defend against such hate.

tankasnowgod

Hi, my mom thinks I get my diet theories from a bunch of Nazis. Is this true?

I mean..... maybe?

Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Heres another shameful thread

LeeLemonoil

What’s the Education or degrees of your mother?
Is she competent and versed enough in history, political theory and sociology to allow for judgement?

What’s her definition of Nazi-ideology?

What’s her own political stance?

What’s her diet like?

gaze

a lot of skeptic people, not just on the RPF but all over the internet, fall into the antisemitic camp. It's a shame because Ray's actual views are the complete opposite. Ray despises nazism, racism, fascism, eugenics, genetic differences. Nazism is basically as anti- Ray peat as it gets.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Why is your mother reading a forum that she thinks is full of Nazis?
No I try to help her with her diet but she thinks that anything against the norm has to do with such things lmao. Just had to do a poll to try to disprove her...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

a lot of skeptic people, not just on the RPF but all over the internet, fall into the antisemitic camp. It's a shame because Ray's actual views are the complete opposite. Ray despises nazism, racism, fascism, eugenics, genetic differences. Nazism is basically as anti- Ray peat as it gets.
Yeah this is what I have gathered from watching him aswell.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

What’s the Education or degrees of your mother?
Is she competent and versed enough in history, political theory and sociology to allow for judgement?

What’s her definition of Nazi-ideology?

What’s her own political stance?

What’s her diet like?
She is competent but ridicously ignorant id say.

She thinks nazi ideology = kill jews.

I believe shes a democrat but I actually dont know. (there arent many good political options in Sweden at the moment).

I atleast got her to limit pufa...

Cloudhands

@Cloudhands

Do you support mass migration of Arabs and Africans to Israel?
I dont know enough about it to confidently speak my opinion. But i dislike when jewish people dont like arabs. I also dislike when jewish people dislike africans. I think we should all try to be friends and work together, though its very difficult.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Sounds like your mother is trying to project her closet nazism onto RPF.

See how it works?
No she isnt. She has a jewish mom so technically I guess I am Jewish. Altough Im born Christian and have never been religious at all. I am probably as atheistic as you can get

J

jimmy5493

Isn't that how most liberal fascists work?

Indeed. "Becoming fascist to stop the fascists" is the future of fascism, which (despite all the pessimism that dominates this forum) will be defeated

OP
Brandin

Brandin

I dont know enough about it to confidently speak my opinion. But i dislike when jewish people dont like arabs. I also dislike when jewish people dislike africans. I think we should all try to be friends and work together, though its very difficult.
I dislike any hate toward any group. We are all so simillar its irrelevant.

Im very interested in space and looking at all this from that view makes all the hate seem so stupid haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals