Poll : Have You Notice A Positive Hair Effect With Cortinon ?

Have you notice a positive effect on your hair with Cortinon ?

• yes.

• no.

• no effect.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arnold Grape

I did not: for some reason DHEA strikes me as something that is just not the greatest, no matter what the context. Actually, I do not think any of the Peat-endorsed hormones do a lot for hair, but that could be n=1.

OP
S

sun-maid

I did not: for some reason DHEA strikes me as something that is just not the greatest, no matter what the context. Actually, I do not think any of the Peat-endorsed hormones do a lot for hair, but that could be n=1.

I think progesterone is pretty good for hair.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I think progesterone is pretty good for hair.

Have you tried it yourself? I think progesterone is good for general health and therefore for hair also but I don't know about Dhea for hair. Did you try it topically?

OP
S

sun-maid

Have you tried it yourself? I think progesterone is good for general health and therefore for hair also but I don't know about Dhea for hair. Did you try it topically?

Yes. I think it help hair but I need a higher ratio (more progesterone) than the 3:1 (prog:dhea). Not topically on hair but on arm for a more systemic effect.

mrchibbs

Yes. I think it help hair but I need a higher ratio (more progesterone) than the 3:1 (prog:dhea). Not topically on hair but on arm for a more systemic effect.

+1 I tried it before but didn't have a good ratio I think (it was a short experiment anyway). I think there is a synergy with progesterone and dhea, as progesterone prevents dhea from converting to estrogen. I'm going to experiment again with a 10:1 ratio of Progesterone to DHEA

I don't think anyone should expect this to regrow hair magically, but as part of a larger approach where you tackle every aspect (low endotoxin, sun exposure, lowering inflammation, increasing dopamine, etc.) and generally improving your life, it could have some great benefits, after several months, especially in summer.

Gone Peating

Never tried it.

Just one drop of cypro for a couple of days is enough to make my hair super soft. Idk what the deal is there

Soren

Forum Supporter
+1 I tried it before but didn't have a good ratio I think (it was a short experiment anyway). I think there is a synergy with progesterone and dhea, as progesterone prevents dhea from converting to estrogen. I'm going to experiment again with a 10:1 ratio of Progesterone to DHEA

I don't think anyone should expect this to regrow hair magically, but as part of a larger approach where you tackle every aspect (low endotoxin, sun exposure, lowering inflammation, increasing dopamine, etc.) and generally improving your life, it could have some great benefits, after several months, especially in summer.

I'm assuming this 10 to 1 ratio will be topical. Also one of the most important aspects IMO is calcification and fibrosis.

Progesterone may help with this but I think you need to find a way to more directly address this. Perhaps through massaging or systemic enzymes.

mrchibbs

I'm assuming this 10 to 1 ratio will be topical. Also one of the most important aspects IMO is calcification and fibrosis.

Progesterone may help with this but I think you need to find a way to more directly address this. Perhaps through massaging or systemic enzymes.

I think massages like Rob English described in his Perfect Hair Health book (2016) are excellent, but they probably aren't a good idea on their own, because they might just create more inflammation and make things worse.

The ultimate thing is raising thyroid function enough. In studies it was found to be able reverse heart fibrosis and calcification completely. Of course the heart has a lot of blood flow, and the scalp can have impaired blood flow (which is at least partly resolved with more thyroid).

I think a nutrient rich diet, along with making oneself slightly hyperthyroid for a couple of months (in summer preferably), and regular massages or other form of stimulation would be able to reverse the fibrosis.

The exogenous topical progesterone is just the icing on the cake.

CheckMate

I think massages like Rob English described in his Perfect Hair Health book (2016) are excellent, but they probably aren't a good idea on their own, because they might just create more inflammation and make things worse.

The ultimate thing is raising thyroid function enough. In studies it was found to be able reverse heart fibrosis and calcification completely. Of course the heart has a lot of blood flow, and the scalp can have impaired blood flow (which is at least partly resolved with more thyroid).

I think a nutrient rich diet, along with making oneself slightly hyperthyroid for a couple of months (in summer preferably), and regular massages or other form of stimulation would be able to reverse the fibrosis.

The exogenous topical progesterone is just the icing on the cake.

How would you do It without supplementing T3/t4, ndt?
In my country you Need the prescription. Thanks

mrchibbs

How would you do It without supplementing T3/t4, ndt?
In my country you Need the prescription. Thanks

Improve your lifestyle, diet, reduce your stress etc. Basically you have to radically change your life.

CheckMate

Done, but in my last lab test i had a 3.9 TSH, my pulse rate mean is 65 and my temp 36.4, im trying to fix my hair loss, started 2 years ago(im 22), i think my diet is ok(once a week oysters,liver, every day 1L of oj and milk, very low pufa, 3 times coffe(double), at least 4 fruits...), supp with vit d3 when i cant be exposed to sun, k2, B2 complex, sometimes mag and sometimes aspirin. I completely removed dandruff with ketoconazole and noticed some improvements with zinc supplementation. The shedding slowed but it hasnt stopped, i will try progesterone and dhea cream next month, i will update.

mrchibbs

Done, but in my last lab test i had a 3.9 TSH, my pulse rate mean is 65 and my temp 36.4, im trying to fix my hair loss, started 2 years ago(im 22), i think my diet is ok(once a week oysters,liver, every day 1L of oj and milk, very low pufa, 3 times coffe(double), at least 4 fruits...), supp with vit d3 when i cant be exposed to sun, k2, B2 complex, sometimes mag and sometimes aspirin. I completely removed dandruff with ketoconazole and noticed some improvements with zinc supplementation. The shedding slowed but it hasnt stopped, i will try progesterone and dhea cream next month, i will update.

That's not nearly enough. Have you listened to Ray's interview with Danny here ? Ray basically explains (after the 1h mark I think), how hair loss means you have to radically redo your life. You can't expect any improvements with a 3.9TSH, pulse of 65 and temp of 36.4.

I don't mean to sound harsh but you need to make a lot more changes than you've done already. It's a good start, but you really need to step it up.

CheckMate

That's not nearly enough. Have you listened to Ray's interview with Danny here ? Ray basically explains (after the 1h mark I think), how hair loss means you have to radically redo your life. You can't expect any improvements with a 3.9TSH, pulse of 65 and temp of 36.4.

I don't mean to sound harsh but you need to make a lot more changes than you've done already. It's a good start, but you really need to step it up.
Already done, i already changed my life and my point of view on a lot of thing, managed stress ecc... i didn't mentioned all the things...
I don't understand what are you saying, what you mean with a lot more changes? Can you please be more specific?
Keep in mind that in my country most of the supp discussed on this forum are drugs and i can't take them.
Thanks for the reply

mrchibbs

Already done, i already changed my life and my point of view on a lot of thing, managed stress ecc... i didn't mentioned all the things...
I don't understand what are you saying, what you mean with a lot more changes? Can you please be more specific?
Keep in mind that in my country most of the supp discussed on this forum are drugs and i can't take them.
Thanks for the reply

You should really listen to the interview. If your biometrics (TSH, temp and pulse) are still so bad (relatively), it means that you can still turn it up a notch (go to bed early at night, eat more oysters/shellfish, avoid gluten and problematic grains completely, eat a carrot salad everyday, take cascara to get your bowels moving, make changes to get a lot more sunshine exposure, remove sources of stress in your life, reduce EMF exposure greatly etc.)

Basically your TSH, temp and pulse should be a lot better than they are. And you can improve them without fancy supplements. Maybe start taking more aspirin etc.

CheckMate

I completely agree, i go to bed early, i don't eat grains, two carrot everyday, at least 1h of sunshine, instead of cascara i use activated carbon(does it's job), i have no other problems besides hair loss

mrchibbs

I completely agree, i go to bed early, i don't eat grains, two carrot everyday, at least 1h of sunshine, instead of cascara i use activated carbon(does it's job), i have no other problems besides hair loss

You do though. 96.4F and TSH of 3.9 is not a sign of health. Maybe your other problems haven't become so obvious yet but they will in time.

mrchibbs

You'are right but i don't know what else to do,

There is always more you can do. You have to do some self-reflection, and try some experiments. Maybe drink more coffee as that can fill in for lack of thyroid. Try obtaining more oysters, and eating them several times a week, go give blood. Maybe go on hikes in nature, that is very therapeutic. Do some soul-searching: is there something that is bothering you on a psychological level? If so, work on improving that aspect of your life.

Use google sheets, and track your morning temperatures, and see how your lifestyle interventions influence the temperatures. I recommend reading Danny Roddy's articles and watching his videos, as that can give you ideas. Taking more aspirin can be another easy intervention.

mrchibbs

Listen to Ray at 1:28:00

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals