[Poll] Are you considering using Ivermectine?

Have you taken Ivermectin?

• Yes

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • I am considering it but haven't decided yet.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters

SOMO

Holy cow, injecting. I think you’ve given some confidence to those contemplating the horse paste. Thanks again for sharing.

Lol to clarify it is MEANT for IM injection, but I do not inject myself. There's no need to, you can consume the liquid meant for injection.

The horse paste base is mineral oil/vaseline unless I'm mistaken. I would be concerned about consuming any amount of that even though it's sometimes used as a laxative.

Mossy

Lol to clarify it is MEANT for IM injection, but I do not inject myself. There's no need to, you can consume the liquid meant for injection.

The horse paste base is mineral oil/vaseline unless I'm mistaken. I would be concerned about consuming any amount of that even though it's sometimes used as a laxative.
Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. Interesting, so you feel the bovine version is safer. That’s good to know. I think I will look to see if the same store that carries the paste carries that and compare.

P

Peatness

Anyone use this and how did you work out the dosing?

Perry Staltic

Bovine version for IM injection. It's just a clear liquid, I think the base is just distilled water + glycerin. You do need a syringe to extract it from the bottle.

One of those I investigated is glycerol (~40%) and propylene glycol (~60%). 1% IVM. I may have the first two % backwards

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

One of the horse pastes I looked at was IVM + corn oil + silica.

Perry Staltic

Adam Gaertner is the virologist who was one of the doctors/scientists nominated for the Nobel Prize for coming up with effective treatments for Covid-19. (Vladimir Zelenko was another.)

Gaertner came up with the ivermectin treatment that is being used around the world to save lives and crash Covid surges. From the beginning of Covid-19, he has been saying that ivermectin could end the pandemic and that people didn't need to lock down or even worry.

That changed with the launch of the vaxxes and their new, more dangerous spike protein.

Here's what he's saying about the vax and spike protein disease:

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1407015073420234752

The specific reason he says that is because of the prion disease caused by the spike protein. He is constantly recommending prophylaxis against the spike protein prion. He has been in touch with Kevin McCairn, the neurobiologist who did the macaque studies.

His official position is this:

"I firmly believe that every pathology resulting from either the shots or the virus are, or will be treatable, and everybody that receives proper treatment should expect nothing less than a full, healthy life.

"I just don't expect that most will actually receive that treatment."

But he has also posted, time and again, that he doesn't see what treatment will be effective for full-blown prion disease if you let yourself get to that.

So don't let yourself get to that.

wth?! This post is such BS. Gaertner isn't a virologist, doesn't even have a PhD, much less nominated for a nobel prize. He was running some kind of web business in Arizona when covid hit and crashed his business. The guy started Ivermectin coin. lol IMO he'a an attention hound. He claims he was the first in the US to identify ivermectin as a cure for covid in April 2020, but there's a news article dated April 13, 2020 about a doctor in S Florida who had been successfully treating his patients with ivermectin. The doctor said he got the idea from his doctor wife, who read about research in Australia that found ivermectin was effective against the covid virus.

Last edited:
B

Braveheart

wth?! This post is such BS. Gaertner isn't a virologist, doesn't even have a PhD, much less nominated for a nobel prize. He was running some kind of web business in Arizona when covid hit and crashed his business. The guy started Ivermectin coin. lol IMO he'a an attention hound. He claims he was the first in the US to identify ivermectin as a cure for covid in April 2020, but there's a news article dated April 13, 2020 about a doctor in S Florida who had been successfully treating his patients with ivermectin. The doctor said he got the idea from his doctor wife, who read about research in Australia that found ivermectin was effective against the covid virus.
good sleuthing....

Perry Staltic

good sleuthing....

No sleuthing on my part. I just read his bio and the thing about the doctor was in a comment on the twitter thread where Gaertner claimed he was the first in the US to identify ivermectin as a cure for covid.

Caro

I agree with this approach. One of Dr. Peat’s fundamental ideas is “first, do no harm,” and he’s pointed out several situations where chronic use of supplements does indeed cause harm. Personally, after having used Pepcid (famotidine) for a few days, I concluded that it caused me pretty bad bloating, which carried neurological symptoms (irritability, frustration, poor verbal fluency) and physical symptoms (tachycardia and heat intolerance, excessive sweating). They were getting worse and worse, causing low deep sleep, poor thinking, and increasing discomfort. I have no question that had I continued using Pepcid, my metabolism, cellular energy, and therefore my innate defense mechanisms would have weakened. These symptoms discontinued within one day of stopping Pepcid.

I have learned that chronic Pepcid use is not for me, and I’ve noticed the same for many other supplements. Just something to be aware of.

I definitely worry because I live with two vaccinated people, so my contact is strong, but I cannot use Pepcid long term because of the stomach problems it causes for me. I must look for another way. Chronic use of supplements, because of the medicine itself and because of toxic additives in pretty much every supplement, can often cause lots of sneaky symptoms in itself. The last thing we want is for a “protective” substance to damage our cellular energy, as can happen with chronic use of any supplement that irritates us.
Curcumin may be worth considering given its H2 blocking action. See Curcuma longa extract protects against gastric ulcers by blocking H2 histamine receptors - PubMed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals