PMS and inflammation

Asya_D

Folks, I want to figure the way out how to help myself

I'm a 36 years old healthy female (5"5, 127lbs) with regular periods (just for the sake of the medical facts: my periods are regular, heavy first 2 days, causing very mild cramps, no soreness in breast (maybe because I'm nursing)
I have no known autoimmune diseases, and no health condition except for tiny bit elevated fasting sugar - about 90-91, but not ideal "85 and below'

What I've noticed that throughout all these years, I always, always get weaker immune system right before my periods.
I breakout gently during PMS and the pimple or scars never heal during this time - once I pass my first few days of period, bam, everything is healing and I'm healthy again.

So I know the anatomical basics of estrogen/progesterone fall with the periods.
But can someone explain to me why exactly my immune system is weaker in PMS and why I feel "inflamed"?

As my diet doesn't change much with PMS. I eat raw carrots to remove excessive estrogen, I also eat tons of healthy and good fat and protein

And lastly, how can I help myself? Any suggestions? Supplements?

Eberhardt

Folks, I want to figure the way out how to help myself

I'm a 36 years old healthy female (5"5, 127lbs) with regular periods (just for the sake of the medical facts: my periods are regular, heavy first 2 days, causing very mild cramps, no soreness in breast (maybe because I'm nursing)
I have no known autoimmune diseases, and no health condition except for tiny bit elevated fasting sugar - about 90-91, but not ideal "85 and below'

What I've noticed that throughout all these years, I always, always get weaker immune system right before my periods.
I breakout gently during PMS and the pimple or scars never heal during this time - once I pass my first few days of period, bam, everything is healing and I'm healthy again.

So I know the anatomical basics of estrogen/progesterone fall with the periods.
But can someone explain to me why exactly my immune system is weaker in PMS and why I feel "inflamed"?

As my diet doesn't change much with PMS. I eat raw carrots to remove excessive estrogen, I also eat tons of healthy and good fat and protein

And lastly, how can I help myself? Any suggestions? Supplements?
Do you get enough carbs? I know Peat says elevated fasting sugars can be a result of impaired glucose metabolism due to excessive use of free fatty acids (which is what in the end causes insulin resistance) I dont know you diet though but since you mention tons of healthy fat, it made me think that might be whats behind it. That COULD be linke to your immunerespons too. Anyways from a bioenergetic point of view most favour a bit lower fat and a bit higher carb to not block glucose metabolism (amongst other things) - my 2 cents. (Peat also suggests "sugars" - which means not complex carbs like starch, though personally I do better on starch than sugars normally)

Ps, Anything above 30%of calories from fats maximum would be consider too high form this point of view.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals