Plz Help Me

Hairlosssucks

I know this is a strange case as this forum is normally about lowering estrogen. But I need to raise my e2 as I have no libido or anything.

I haven’t had oily skin in months, my memory is ***t, and dry skin with body pains.

Whats worse is that I have decent test and it’s either not aromatising to estrogen or the estrogen receptors have been messed with
Due to vitamins etc.

My libido only comes back after drinking lots of alcohol, but it goes after a few days as I suspect it’s not actual Estradiol that’s binding to the receptors, its phytoestrogens from the alcohol.

How do I increase aromatisation or fix my e2 receptors.

I was thinking of using clomid or nolva just for 3 weeks then get off.

redsun

I know this is a strange case as this forum is normally about lowering estrogen. But I need to raise my e2 as I have no libido or anything.

I haven’t had oily skin in months, my memory is ***t, and dry skin with body pains.

Whats worse is that I have decent test and it’s either not aromatising to estrogen or the estrogen receptors have been messed with
Due to vitamins etc.

My libido only comes back after drinking lots of alcohol, but it goes after a few days as I suspect it’s not actual Estradiol that’s binding to the receptors, its phytoestrogens from the alcohol.

How do I increase aromatisation or fix my e2 receptors.

I was thinking of using clomid or nolva just for 3 weeks then get off.

Posting all the things you took helps others better help you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals