Plummeting testosterone levels will destroy society.

Matestube

The people who need the testosterone have the testosterone. Not saying it is all clear cut and 100% true at all times. As you can have no balls or other physical ailments. But from my experience humanity is adaptable and can go back to other side very quickly too. That is why some people no matter the lifestyle they still have good testosterone, androgens, success, etc.

You can fake it by injecting yourself with testosterone and take exogonous hormones. But the lifestyle, habits, etc. is what supports your androgens. Because you need them. Other people don't need them. They don't do ***t with their lives. Why do you need the hormones? It is a circular, self inflicting thing. On both sides.

You can get out of that by forcing yourself to change lifestyle. And with that I mean FORCE, no buts. Best thing for most people would be to get rid of their laptops, PC, etc. Stop reading all the bull**** LOL. The Internet is an echo room full with bullshitters, fakers, etc. 99% on every forum, platform, etc. talk out of their **** and have no business giving advice or even let their voice be heard. They have not lived/done enough to see what is true and not.

Don't follow bullshitters as you will get ***t results.
Your needing the testosterone doesn't circumvent the fact that you may be malnourished/undernourished and have glands that were underdeveloped during a failed puberty full of toxins, which renders impossible any kind of hormonal production.
These are the limits of adaptation. If you don't have the ressources for adaptation, no amount of "manly lifestyle" and "willpower" and cutting wood in the cold will bring on more androgens in an adaptative way.

haidut

Forum Supporter
elites will have fit Young men

Where are those fit young men going to come from? I think the point of this thread is that the decline in general health has basically destroyed the "developed" portion of humanity. If people in their 20s now have the same rates of chronic/deadly diseases as people in their 60s, and babies get born sicker and sicker, I am afraid the elites have the same compromised pool to choose from. And if you try to assemble an army from those decrepit humans that army is more likely to turn on itself than attack others...assuming it is even physically capable of doing so.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
What you think?....

Probably relevant. Not just testosterone, general health is in the drain and since disease and aging are the same process, one can say everybody is old these days.

LeeLemonoil

Where are those fit young men going to come from? I think the point of this thread is that the decline in general health has basically destroyed the "developed" portion of humanity. If people in their 20s now have the same rates of chronic/deadly diseases as people in their 60s, and babies get born sicker and sicker, I am afraid the elites have the same compromised pool to choose from. And if you try to assemble an army from those decrepit humans that army is more likely to turn on itself then attack others...assuming it is even physically capable of doing so.
Sure. But currently there are ample young people in good health serving in Police and military. And if that aaset gets scarcer while needed elites will just throw more privileges and money onto them to do their bidding.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sure. But currently there are ample young people in good health serving in Police and military. And if that aaset gets scarcer while needed elites will just throw more privileges and money onto them to do their bidding.

Let's hope the mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign does not turn them into cripples like everybody else. Those are the groups with the highest vaccination and booster rates.

-Luke-

Let's hope the mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign does not turn them into cripples like everybody else. Those are the groups with the highest vaccination and booster rates.
Wasn't there recent internal data from the US army that showed drastic increases in many diseases and health related problems? I wonder why these people seem to have gotten the normal vaccines while that's supposedly (only my interpretation so far) not the case with professional athletes in the US. I get why professional athletes were given a placebo, if that's the case ("bread and circuses" and it wouldn't go over well if NBA players collapsed live on TV). But I wonder why, for example, the army or police were not treated the same way.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wasn't there recent internal data from the US army that showed drastic increases in many diseases and health related problems? I wonder why these people seem to have gotten the normal vaccines while that's supposedly (only my interpretation so far) not the case with professional athletes in the US. I get why professional athletes were given a placebo, if that's the case ("bread and circuses" and it wouldn't go over well if NBA players collapsed live on TV). But I wonder why, for example, the army or police were not treated the same way.

Yep, the reports coming from the military (before getting suppressed) showed rapid rise in reported cases of all the issues associated with vaxx side effects - clots, strokes, heart attacks, fatigue, reproductive issues (especially period changes or complete lack there of), etc. It may be that the more "traditional" leaning portions of the military/police who are likely to revolt against the cabal got forced into taking the clot-shots, while the LGBTQ regiments got a placebo or some other experimental jab to maybe augment their physical performance or whatnot.

Herbie

As a young mechanic, I have thought about what it would be like being conscripted to war, the worst thing that comes to mind is the dread of the morons that would risk my life and the misery of being with them in war. It’s the same as work but much worse with bad food.

LeeLemonoil

As a young mechanic, I have thought about what it would be like being conscripted to war, the worst thing that comes to mind is the dread of the morons that would risk my life and the misery of being with them in war. It’s the same as work but much worse with bad food.

It’s funny cause it’s true. And it’s scary cause it’s true.

Herbie

It’s funny cause it’s true. And it’s scary cause it’s true.
The worst is that we would kill each other and die for the dreams of mentally ill elites. It’s the same as normal life but more extreme.

Badger

Yes exactly. Lots of men who are now 60-70 have those thick and muscular fingers, defined jaws with high hair density on the face, broad shoulders.
You rarely see that in men 30-40 nowadays, they are a lot more androgynous, no hair on the hands, faces that sometimes have hair but not a great density and a very pale and soft skin. I think it has 50% to do with physical activity as a child, and 50% the toxic environment our parents didn't grow up in. Their food still had a lot more nutrient than ours, the air they breathed didn't clogg their androgen receptors with heavy metals.
I'm in my 60s, you are describing my body. I have especially broad shoulders and a V waste to go along with it, plus plenty of hair. Nothing androgynous about me, except my caring and kind personality. :): ;)

L

Lord Cola

It's irritating to see so many morons with Ukrainian flags next to their names or faces saying "we" have to save Ukraine. As these idiots get agitated lots of unwilling people get sucked into the conflict.

Badger

Yes exactly. Lots of men who are now 60-70 have those thick and muscular fingers, defined jaws with high hair density on the face, broad shoulders.
You rarely see that in men 30-40 nowadays, they are a lot more androgynous, no hair on the hands, faces that sometimes have hair but not a great density and a very pale and soft skin. I think it has 50% to do with physical activity as a child, and 50% the toxic environment our parents didn't grow up in. Their food still had a lot more nutrient than ours, the air they breathed didn't clogg their androgen receptors with heavy metals.
My young life confirms another element of your explanation of the causes of masculinity: I spent countless hours, as a young kid to until my twenties, outdoors doing all kinds of very physical activities: extremely extensive hiking near home or far away (often in rugged and mountain wilderness, from Tennessee to Nova Scotia, almost every New England state, wherever I could find the hardest trails. I cut down a bit in my 30s), sports, ocean and lake swimming, lots of whitewater canoeing (I threw myself into harsh rapids from my buddy's canoe while he was in it in the middle of the Delaware River just to see it carry me down and if I could make it through intact - I did), technical rock climbing with belay teams in various rock climbing areas in the US (slammed into a mountain I slipped off of that I was climbing, but saved from deathj by a guy belaying me), running/jogging, grueling outdoor work, biking (with my legs, 7 days a week, in every kind of weather as a newspaper delivery boy for years), working in lumber yards lifting and tying a lot of wood, more fist and rock fights and wrestling with other boys than I can remember. Been in horse races and was hurled off of a horse deliberately by the horse. Have wrangled lots of horses and rode many of them extensively. . And so forth, plenty more I can share.

Matestube

My young life confirms another element of your explanation of the causes of masculinity: I spent countless hours, as a young kid to until my twenties, outdoors doing all kinds of very physical activities: extremely extensive hiking near home or far away (often in rugged and mountain wilderness, from Tennessee to Nova Scotia, almost every New England state, wherever I could find the hardest trails. I cut down a bit in my 30s), sports, ocean and lake swimming, lots of whitewater canoeing (I threw myself into harsh rapids from my buddy's canoe while he was in it in the middle of the Delaware River just to see it carry me down and if I could make it through intact - I did), technical rock climbing with belay teams in various rock climbing areas in the US (slammed into a mountain I slipped off of that I was climbing, but saved from deathj by a guy belaying me), running/jogging, grueling outdoor work, biking (with my legs, 7 days a week, in every kind of weather as a newspaper delivery boy for years), working in lumber yards lifting and tying a lot of wood, more fist and rock fights and wrestling with other boys than I can remember. Been in horse races and was hurled off of a horse deliberately by the horse. Have wrangled lots of horses and rode many of them extensively. . And so forth, plenty more I can share.
And with all this, do you look masculine?

Badger

And with all this, do you look masculine?
Absolutely, yes. And in case you are wondering, but too polite to ask, I am indeed straight/hetero. I became intensely aware of it in second grade, when I deeply kissed my first girl. Repeated this procedure and more with too many other girls/women even to remember ever since...

BTW, as I'm sure you know, what you say about young men now becoming more feminine can be inversely applied to women, for similar reasons: young women are more masculine, more square jawed (extremely common), straight hips, like that of boys and often completely lacking any trace of curved hips, more aggressive and assertive, lower voices, wider shoulders, and more. Not every woman, of course, but I see more and more of these manly young woman every year, it seems.

Matestube

Absolutely, yes. And in case you are wondering, but too polite to ask, I am indeed straight/hetero. I became intensely aware of it in second grade, when I deeply kissed my first girl. Repeated this procedure and more with too many other girls/women even to remember ever since...

BTW, as I'm sure you know, what you say about young men now becoming more feminine can be inversely applied to women, for similar reasons: young women are more masculine, more square jawed (extremely common), straight hips, like that of boys and often completely lacking any trace of curved hips, more aggressive and assertive, lower voices, wider shoulders, and more. Not every woman, of course, but I see more and more of these manly young woman every year, it seems.
I was not caring too much about your sexual orientation, it's funny you felt compelled to go that route.
It's just rare to have men look masculine these days.

Badger

I was not caring too much about your sexual orientation, it's funny you felt compelled to go that route.
It's just rare to have men look masculine these days.
I went that route anticipating it would be of interest to various readers, especially those in my generation.

GreekDemiGod

young women are more masculine, more square jawed (extremely common), straight hips, like that of boys and often completely lacking any trace of curved hips, more aggressive and assertive, lower voices, wider shoulders, and more. Not every woman, of course, but I see more and more of these manly young woman every year, it seems.
From my observation among young women in the "zoomer" generation(born in late 90s), I'm seeing a lot more defined and well developed jaws, I agree.
But straight hips, I disagree. I am seeing the opposite. 18-22 years old girls having insanely attractive waist to hips ratios. Big booty, slim waist. Feminine and Hypersexualized bodies. Must be the estrogen.

Badger

From my observation among young women in the "zoomer" generation(born in late 90s), I'm seeing a lot more defined and well developed jaws, I agree.
But straight hips, I disagree. I am seeing the opposite. 18-22 years old girls having insanely attractive waist to hips ratios. Big booty, slim waist. Feminine and Hypersexualized bodies. Must be the estrogen.
Straight hips I'm seeing are in women in late 20s to early 40s. The younger ones are lucky.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals