Please Suggest Reasons Why B1 (Thiamine) Does This To Me?

Arnold Grape

I know this is old by OP, but I have been experiencing weird/ extreme effects from approx 100 mg. of (regular) b1 in combination with Cypro — which I don’t know if OP was taking at this point in time, although is now. It produces a sort of euphoria after taking several days in a row, with a massive increase in verbal adroitness, but I also get restless legs and sometimes a heartburn variety feeling. I want to begin experimenting with lithium orotate, just to see if it would advance this euphoric feeling further but haven’t so far. I’m just confused why Cypro + b1 would produce specific side effects when taking b1 solo does not.

Experienced

I know this is old by OP, but I have been experiencing weird/ extreme effects from approx 100 mg. of (regular) b1 in combination with Cypro — which I don’t know if OP was taking at this point in time, although is now. It produces a sort of euphoria after taking several days in a row, with a massive increase in verbal adroitness, but I also get restless legs and sometimes a heartburn variety feeling. I want to begin experimenting with lithium orotate, just to see if it would advance this euphoric feeling further but haven’t so far. I’m just confused why Cypro + b1 would produce specific side effects when taking b1 solo does not.
DAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN::::cool:

CAN`t wait to try it out lol I ordered from Purebulk got my DaKKs Calibrated Weigh scale it`s so precise too. I also have Medicinal mushroom Lion`s mane there was no positive results for me the only negative sides were Blood Sugar issues.

Lion's Mane. Best supplements. How it works. : MushroomSupplements

I`m currently using Oriveda.

Oriveda Premium Mushroom Extracts

upload_2020-10-20_17-10-26.png

I also have Magnesium Pidolate 2 Veggie capsules 804MG of pidolate and elemental Magnesium 70MG each 804MG of pidolate

I ordered

THIAMINE HCL (VITAMIN B1)
RIBOFLAVIN 5 PHOSPHATE (VITAMIN B2)
and PANTOTHENIC ACID (VITAMIN B5)

Last edited:

Jem Oz

Am confused about B1. There's another thread that really sings the praises of mega-dosing. Maybe you only need super high amounts for a short time if you've been seriously deficient or metabolically compromised? Thiamine deficiency is no joke and can be behind a range of afflictions. Hard to know the best course.

But which of those are safe peaty foods. Idk if chocolate has much. Tea might but has its own issues. The nuts, seeds, vegetables an those spices are out. Arent cloves and saffron bad. Estrogenic or pro serotonin.
Whole grains are also out
Blue mussles - packed with everything and cheap too.

Too much b1 will also decrease reduced glutation, deplete other b-s (b2 especially). Backoff the b1, increase your carbs, potassium, magnesium.

Last edited:

laleto12

ho
Update on this.
At the time of dosing B1 I was low in Iron; hence the dizziness and fatigue, since B1 can lower iron.

Now when I use B1 it’s amazinggggg energy and mental clarity!
did you take blood tests to confirm you are low in iron? how were the results?

and what did you do to get your levels up?

Update on this.
At the time of dosing B1 I was low in Iron; hence the dizziness and fatigue, since B1 can lower iron.

Now when I use B1 it’s amazinggggg energy and mental clarity!

Glorious!

As someone with seasonal allergies, a poor sense of smell year round, and one side of my nose permanently blocked, I'm amazed how 100mg thiamine and a glass of juice can optimize breathing through both nasal passages.

MostlyMeat

Too much b1 will also decrease reduced glutation
I've read (on this forum) TTFD decreases glutathione but haven't seen anything in regards to Thiamine HCL reducing it. Do you have a source on Thiamine HCL reducing glutathione or were you referring to the TTFD form in your post?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Glorious!

As someone with seasonal allergies, a poor sense of smell year round, and one side of my nose permanently blocked, I'm amazed how 100mg thiamine and a glass of juice can optimize breathing through both nasal passages.

So epic. The simplest and cheapest vitamin on the planet, with such a dramatic effect on our physiology!

FitnessMike

it makes me agitated and sleep is way worse and more broken than normally

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals