Please Share Your Experience With Benedicte From Biochemnordic

blob69

Has anyone consulted with her and what results did you get? I ask because I'm thinking of consulting with her myself.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I consulted with her a few times from the fall of 2013 -spring of 2014 and she helped me a lot for what I felt was a reasonable price. I liked that she was recommended on Peat's site and she seemed more affordable than the other Peat style consultants. She gave me enough guidance early on that I was easily able to figure things on my own fairly quickly. I genuinely liked her too so that was nice.

OP
B

blob69

I consulted with her a few times from the fall of 2013 -spring of 2014 and she helped me a lot for what I felt was a reasonable price. I liked that she was recommended on Peat's site and she seemed more affordable than the other Peat style consultants. She gave me enough guidance early on that I was easily able to figure things on my own fairly quickly. I genuinely liked her too so that was nice.

Thanks so much, Blossom, that is great news!

Anyone else?

keith

I haven't worked with her at all, but am seriously considering buying her online program. While it seems like it would probably cover mostly the same things Peat covers in his articles (I'm pretty sure I've read everything on his website, and have subscribed to his newsletter for 6 months or so), I wonder if it isn't worth the expense (I think it is about $130) to get a more organized version from someone who has healed herself using that knowledge. She seems like she has a really good grasp on things, and has his recommendation, apparently, since her links to her site on his.

I'm just a little reluctant to drop $130 for knowledge I may already have, but then again, I probably spend more than that of supplements per month, and am starting to wonder if I might not be causing more imbalances doing that.

I would would love to hear any experiences with her program or counseling too. @blob69, I would love to hear your experiences if you have any, and if I buy the program, I'll share my experience too.

OP
B

blob69

I haven't worked with her at all, but am seriously considering buying her online program. While it seems like it would probably cover mostly the same things Peat covers in his articles (I'm pretty sure I've read everything on his website, and have subscribed to his newsletter for 6 months or so), I wonder if it isn't worth the expense (I think it is about $130) to get a more organized version from someone who has healed herself using that knowledge. She seems like she has a really good grasp on things, and has his recommendation, apparently, since her links to her site on his.

I'm just a little reluctant to drop $130 for knowledge I may already have, but then again, I probably spend more than that of supplements per month, and am starting to wonder if I might not be causing more imbalances doing that.

I would would love to hear any experiences with her program or counseling too. @blob69, I would love to hear your experiences if you have any, and if I buy the program, I'll share my experience too.

Thanks for your response, Keith. I read on a RP FB page that her program (book) is nothing special, but I’m not sure what the poster meant exactly. Personally I’m only interested in consultations since I want to resolve some rather specific problems. I’ll definitely let you know if I go for it!

kranum

I met her for a chat and a cup of coffee some years back, since I'm also from Denmark. I didn't get an impression about the contents of her program or consulting, since she was still working on it at the time, but I got the impression that she was really nice and easy to talk to.

johnsmith

I consulted with her 4 years ago. I was new to this Ray Peat stuff and I knew it would take years of research to peace things together. Her online program peaces it all together beautifully and I couldn't recommend it more to someone who is new to this stuff. Well worth the money if you want to start fixing your problems fast, and feel overwhelmed. I still go back to it.

kaybb

I consulted with her 4 years ago. I was new to this Ray Peat stuff and I knew it would take years of research to peace things together. Her online program peaces it all together beautifully and I couldn't recommend it more to someone who is new to this stuff. Well worth the money if you want to start fixing your problems fast, and feel overwhelmed. I still go back to it.
. This is encouraging. Where did you find her 4 years ago? I just found her link on Ray Peats site. Does he personally recommend her? I've not found anyone else linked to him

johnsmith

. This is encouraging. Where did you find her 4 years ago? I just found her link on Ray Peats site. Does he personally recommend her? I've not found anyone else linked to him

I found her off his websight link. I think he would recommend her since he links her websight. She has a youtube channel now at BiochemNordic.

kaybb

I consulted with her a few times from the fall of 2013 -spring of 2014 and she helped me a lot for what I felt was a reasonable price. I liked that she was recommended on Peat's site and she seemed more affordable than the other Peat style consultants. She gave me enough guidance early on that I was easily able to figure things on my own fairly quickly. I genuinely liked her too so that was nice.[/
I found her off his websight link. I think he would recommend her since he links her websight. She has a youtube channel now at BiochemNordic.
thank you !

Jarl

I found www.biochemnordic.com via a search on Ray Peat on the internet, and I bought the Hypothyroid Treatment Program, which really explained to me, in a simple way, a lot of health stuff I found confusing before reading this program. This Program really explains the Ray Peat diet and health method very clearly.

I also enjoyed the blog www.hypothyroidtreatment.com, and If you are a newcomer to the thyroid health community, you should look into these links.