Please... I'm wracking my brain... but pls. give me an instance our miltary actually defended its people.

yerrag

Please, defending our interests in foreign soil does not count. It's not "our" interest either, it's "their" interest.

Fifty states, and a few territories.

Anyone?

When was the last time it defended its people from people who disrespected and violated and raped the Constitution- the law of the land?

marsaday

The military complex is all about standing behind the worlds means of exchange and trade: the dollar. If the USA didn’t control the worlds currency you wouldn’t get involved in all theses wars.

there would be no need. You would be like every other country happily trading away.

the benefits the people get from this hidden power (because controlling the dollar is like a secret power) does bring you benefits.

it’s just that the benefits are now out weighed by the negatives from embracing globalisation too much (everyone looses their job because they get done at a cheaper location on the planet).

It is over for the USA and the dollar. A new digital system will come into place and it will consist of multiple world currencies so one country can’t abuse its position. I think it will be here this decade.

this is actually good news for the average American though. I remember reading when countries have empires it is often the local population who enjoy a lower quality of life compared to though doing the invading and taking over. So when countries stop expanding and trying to dominate the host population does much better.

there’s going to be a lot of ***t to come though in this power change over

LucyL

Trump deployed troops to the southern border multiple times during his Presidency, but I don't know what became of it.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

It is over for the USA and the dollar. A new digital system will come into place and it will consist of multiple world currencies so one country can’t abuse its position. I think it will be here this decade.

this is actually good news for the average American though. I remember reading when countries have empires it is often the local population who enjoy a lower quality of life compared to though doing the invading and taking over. So when countries stop expanding and trying to dominate the host population does much better.
With the old US regime officially back in power (not that it ever practically left- although no new wars was a remarkable Trump achievement), isn't there going to be more wars? So would it stand to reason that the quality of life for the US population will stand to suffer further? I agree with your logic, as money spent on wars is money not spent for developing the country.

Trump deployed troops to the southern border multiple times during his Presidency, but I don't know what became of it.
That could be considered defense - but from invading migrants crossing through Mexico. But it's overkill to have a large military if it's practically to defend from migrants. Which goes to show the military is not really used for defense, but for offense - meddling with other countries and installing their leaders for them. Which isn't for our the benefit of the US people, but for the people who the deep state serves.

The DOJ won't pursue "people against john doe" cases.

The SCOTUS won't hear electoral cases about electoral violations against the constitution.

The lawmakers won't adhere to the constitution.

And the military, while sworn to defend and uphold the constitution, is standing by for July 4 parades.

marsaday

When i say quality of life for local populations will improve i dont mean this will switch on a whim with a new government. It means life will change for the better longer term if the usa changes. That will only happen once the dollar becomes less important. It will happen eventually.

But if you think about it, the USA has dominated the world since 1945. So they have been in charge for 75 years. The politicians who grew up under that system have now passed on, but some older ones remain. Biden is the classic old skool politician who is still clinging to the USA's crumbling empire.

When the change happens it will be messy and chaotic for a few years, but then a new USA will emerge. They say china will become the super power, but i think this cannot happen because the currency of the world is what dictates these power shifts. So if the world develops a NEW global system which is balanced by all the countries in the world being in control of it, then we wont get a super power dominating in order to hold control of a currency.

I think digital will allow this new currency to work. I dont have the full answers but these are my thoughts on the future.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

When i say quality of life for local populations will improve i dont mean this will switch on a whim with a new government. It means life will change for the better longer term if the usa changes. That will only happen once the dollar becomes less important. It will happen eventually.

But if you think about it, the USA has dominated the world since 1945. So they have been in charge for 75 years. The politicians who grew up under that system have now passed on, but some older ones remain. Biden is the classic old skool politician who is still clinging to the USA's crumbling empire.

When the change happens it will be messy and chaotic for a few years, but then a new USA will emerge. They say china will become the super power, but i think this cannot happen because the currency of the world is what dictates these power shifts. So if the world develops a NEW global system which is balanced by all the countries in the world being in control of it, then we wont get a super power dominating in order to hold control of a currency.

I think digital will allow this new currency to work. I dont have the full answers but these are my thoughts on the future.
I guess on a longer term perspective the view is different from the current gloomy situation, and I hope you are right. I myself feel that i'm clouded by the recent disappointing cycling of news, and a better perspective based on a better understanding of human nature and how as a whole US society reacts to the realization that they have been deluded all along.

I've always feared people who have nothing to lose anymore, and this is what I feel is the sentiment of a growing number of people that would reach critical mass for revolution. I heard there are plans for a simulaneous rally on all 50 state capitols. The false flag we saw on January 6 and the scare tactic used to villify Trump supporters notwithstanding, people are still going to attend rallies, peaceful as they call it, but risking infiltration. There won't be enough Antifa's and BLM's to spread their agent provocateur presence on all 50 states. People are going to voice their displeasure and they wil be heard, censorship be damned.

Would 50 Tiananmen's blossom from this? Hopefully. Will the troops fire on peaceful demonstrators? When the people prevail as the troops yield, will each state fall from the deep state's clutches, and one by one a new collection of states will coalesce and formed a new United States and there won't be blue or red states anymore. Because the blue states were red all along except for the elections being fraudulent all the time.

Why I'm hopeful this will happen is because the troops will have found new meaning in being able to for once defend the people from the fifth column that is a malignant cancer that has turned terminal.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I'm thinking about how the new United States is going to deal with the recently exposed collaborators enablers, and elements of the deep state.

I think that it is best for the country to treat them as traitors and deal with them as traditionally traitors are. They are a vengeful lot, with no reason for vengeance though but to think about their own welfare while the rest of the country suffers from their malevolence at worst, and their callousness at best. They have victimized the country and its citizenship by their continual abuse of power through hoaxes, enriching themselves at the expense of the country''s development. They have transferred thru their schemes - war, false pandemics and false diseases like HIV-AIDS, debilitating vaccines, and chronic disease enabling prescription drugs, abuse of the law to make the law an onerous burden on our freedom and way of life, the brainwashing of our youth in k-12, the abuse of power in science in research to perpetuate climate change fears, the use of false flags to wage new wars within and without, the wanton creation of dollars that enrich the elites while draining and marginalizing the hardworking and the thrifty and virtuous among us - yes, all these and more, yes, they have transferred wealth from the middle class, the strength of this country, to their own coffers, and use this money to disembowel the middle class and render them without the means to match their collective wealth to stand up against the billionaire elite thieves, whose money were largely built from this transfer of wealth enabled by their control of regulatory agencies of the government.

All this they do is called economic sabotage. It is because they are transforming this country into a shithole. A shithole works best for them because they like the power they have as they treat us as peons. We will be servile to them just as the Antifa and BLM are to them. We will have no choice but to fight their wars for them - for there is nothing else for us to do. Like what they did to Afghanistan, to Iraq, to Libya, and still trying to - on Syria.

Our soldiers should not allow them to do this to us. The soldiers are us. And we are the soldiers. Soldiers and warriors defend their country.

marsaday

Long term there is hope and better days, BUT i talked about a 75 year cycle which is now ending. The end will play out for years. The west is in the 4th turning. This always ends with a world war. This book explains how cycles work and is written by 2 economic historical professors.

Amazon product ASIN 0767900464
They wrote the book in the late 90's and predicted we would enter the 4th turning around 2003. The actual date was the start of the financial crisis, so 2007/8.

Each time slot lasts for approx 20-25 years. So the 4th and final wave will end in a world war. So take 2007/8 and go forward 20-25 yrs. We come to 2027/32.

In that time period we will get a war. Will it be military or something more modern? Technological or maybe biological ?? We also have a housing crash coming to fruition around 2025. So this decade is not going to be good.

Your post is detailed and lists so much in the USA which is broken or corrupt. I think only when the majority see what has been happening will real changes come about. The reaction by most of the population to COVID shows they do not get it. That is certainly the case in Europe and the UK. People are questioning a bit more, but they still accept what they are fed.

So the next 10 year period is going to be tough, but once you get into the start of the new turning (the reset phase) life is only going to improve for years and years. Looking back through history, we see people rebel against this authoritarian / strict phase (the 60's counter culture). This then gives rise to a break down in society and morality (70/80's when divorce rockets), then decay sets in as we move into the 90's/00's. We are now firmly in the final phase where trust in institutions really breaks down. Everything has totally gone to pieces. It is dog eat dog it seems. Money is corrupt. No one is really in control.

This whole process just repeats and repeats through history. Best time to be born is after the war at the start of the first wave (boomers).

pauljacob

The U.S. Armed Forces defend the U.S.A every effin day just by being there. Too bad they're not allowed to clean up the enemies within, who burn, pillage, and destroy businesses, government buildings and churches, and public monuments.

Last edited:

LucyL

That could be considered defense - but from invading migrants crossing through Mexico. But it's overkill to have a large military if it's practically to defend from migrants. Which goes to show the military is not really used for defense, but for offense - meddling with other countries and installing their leaders for them. Which isn't for our the benefit of the US people, but for the people who the deep state serves.

The DOJ won't pursue "people against john doe" cases.

The SCOTUS won't hear electoral cases about electoral violations against the constitution.

The lawmakers won't adhere to the constitution.

And the military, while sworn to defend and uphold the constitution, is standing by for July 4 parades.
Agreed - protecting the borders from migrants could easily be done by the militia. There is no need a standing army, and there shouldn't be one, but man, it was a completely different country founded on that ideal.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Long term there is hope and better days, BUT i talked about a 75 year cycle which is now ending. The end will play out for years. The west is in the 4th turning. This always ends with a world war. This book explains how cycles work and is written by 2 economic historical professors.

Amazon product ASIN 0767900464
They wrote the book in the late 90's and predicted we would enter the 4th turning around 2003. The actual date was the start of the financial crisis, so 2007/8.

Each time slot lasts for approx 20-25 years. So the 4th and final wave will end in a world war. So take 2007/8 and go forward 20-25 yrs. We come to 2027/32.

In that time period we will get a war. Will it be military or something more modern? Technological or maybe biological ?? We also have a housing crash coming to fruition around 2025. So this decade is not going to be good.

Your post is detailed and lists so much in the USA which is broken or corrupt. I think only when the majority see what has been happening will real changes come about. The reaction by most of the population to COVID shows they do not get it. That is certainly the case in Europe and the UK. People are questioning a bit more, but they still accept what they are fed.

So the next 10 year period is going to be tough, but once you get into the start of the new turning (the reset phase) life is only going to improve for years and years. Looking back through history, we see people rebel against this authoritarian / strict phase (the 60's counter culture). This then gives rise to a break down in society and morality (70/80's when divorce rockets), then decay sets in as we move into the 90's/00's. We are now firmly in the final phase where trust in institutions really breaks down. Everything has totally gone to pieces. It is dog eat dog it seems. Money is corrupt. No one is really in control.

This whole process just repeats and repeats through history. Best time to be born is after the war at the start of the first wave (boomers).
Makes me understand more what the "greatest generation" went thru and appreciate that that was fated in with the cycle, them being the last generation preceding the last turning. Thinking that before the first world war, there was a generation ahead of them that underwent the first world war. If that were so, what will be the equivalent of the last cycle's first world war?

It seems to me that the equivalent is already happening now, and just as the Zionist British Empire then defeated Germany and subjected its people to great humiliation in the terms of surrender, so will the Zionist US Empire exact on its own people the same terms of surrender, albeit in a more nuanced manner but still overt enough for the heartland to be humiliated.

But the humiliation will build up to a crescendo in the years leading to the fourth turning.

Even if liberty should prevail at the start with victory at the beginning of the fourth turning, it appears that at the end of the turning it will be the Zionists coming back as a more evil, more vicious, and more powerful empire.

Yes, it is a cycle, but with each cycle's crest, the crest rises higher and higher with each succeeding cycle. We can only be rafts caught in the eye of a storm with each crest.

But I'm hoping that the head of the dragon, or the heads of the hydra, will be cut off. But mindful that the devil you don't know may be worse than the devil you know. And whoever will come in and fill that vacuum, may be worse. That may answer why the earth has gone through the rise and fall of civilizations, and no matte how advanced we think we are, all that knowledge just comes back to bite us because the collective wisdom stays the same, stagnant and becoming prey to what humans as social being huddled in to a large collective are able to game anything that is meant for good to become used against each and every individual in that collective, or society.

Cain and Abel was the template for us. And they're only two.

We can enjoy the rollercoaster ride and hope we aren't on the ride that goes off the rails finally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom