Please help with vaccine side effects

LUH 3417

Anyone know how to deal with high tricgylerides post vaccination? Happened to a family member of mine. They shot up to 500 after first dose, then 1800+ on 2nd dose. She’s 34!! Cholesterol also went up to 298

K

Kayaker

Yeah I know. It could be an environmental toxin that worked its way in if they DID actually discover the contamination. There are apparently emails released from Pfizer which support the idea that Pfizer has no idea if there is GO in the vaccines or not. It is perhaps possible that it is not necessary to report all ingredients or all possible impurities if it is under a certain range.
I believe if GO is present despite them denying it, that they pay the factory in India that manufactures vaccines to put them in secretly.

K

Kayaker

Anyone know how to deal with high tricgylerides post vaccination? Happened to a family member of mine. They shot up to 500 after first dose, then 1800+ on 2nd dose. She’s 34!! Cholesterol also went up to 298
My mother developed diabetes after the vaccine.

Some aspirin upon waking, mid-day, and before bed, and a small dose of niacinamide at night would be beneficial, and of course if TSH is high, then it should be treated.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Hi, It's for Fibromyalgia/CFS/ME. It's helped shorten flareups for people, and symptoms like tiredness. There are LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) groups on Facebook I used to visit when I was on there. I thought you might be using it.

Anyway, I hope you keep us up with your progress.
Thank you @Birdie I didn't know about that. I put mine into remission when I excluded all vegetables and fruits (98%) from my diet for 5 months and only ate rice, potatoes, milk products, eggs, milk and seafood. I was free of pain by 95% in 2 days after over 3 years of constant pain. Afterwards I was able to slowly add back foods I previously excluded. I found niacinamide very helpful to reduce the symptoms caused by the Pfizer vaccine, that I started taking yesterday. My knee pain is gone and my energy levels are much better. I will look into that drug you mentioned, it's very interesting, thank you!

Birdie

Thank you @Birdie I didn't know about that. I put mine into remission when I excluded all vegetables and fruits (98%) from my diet for 5 months and only ate rice, potatoes, milk products, eggs, milk and seafood. I was free of pain by 95% in 2 days after over 3 years of constant pain. Afterwards I was able to slowly add back foods I previously excluded. I found niacinamide very helpful to reduce the symptoms caused by the Pfizer vaccine, that I started taking yesterday. My knee pain is gone and my energy levels are much better. I will look into that drug you mentioned, it's very interesting, thank you!
Wow. Good news about the niacin amide helping symptoms. So glad to hear.

And I forgot to say that I excluded all nightshades from my diet in the 90s. I did the elimination diet where after 6 weeks you re-introduce nightshades. But that meant free of potatoes, so not the same as yours. Still amazing that we were helped that way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals